Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Per what I've been told (and somewhere in this thread) it's one and one only... And considering the focus on drama I imagine that a "date them all" approach could completely ruin it all. Not sure how that conversation will go...
Thank you, some of the wording on the walkthrough made me wonder about the possibility of a throuple. I knew this wasn't a Pokémon jam :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I’m blanking on her name, but the one that would seem willing to share might be Layla’s friend or the milfs (Gabi/Melissa).... maaaayybe Lexi depending how bad she wants to be with the mc (then again she could easily go Yandere for even suggesting that). No way is Erynn/Nikki/Cara down for a poly/throuple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I’m blanking on her name, but the one that would seem willing to share might be Layla’s friend or the milfs (Gabi/Melissa).... maaaayybe Lexi depending how bad she wants to be with the mc (then again she could easily go Yandere for even suggesting that). No way is Erynn/Nikki/Cara down for a poly/throuple.
Thanks. Interesting. I played this quite a bit ago just now got around to trying it again. I honestly just asked out of curiosity. I do love throuples but they aren't necessary for me to enjoy a vn. :)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Finished up the game so far, wow, the title didn't lie - everything really is intertwined in this game :ROFLMAO:

Pretty fun seeing how all the characters are connected, felt like there were a lot of options and pathways. I truly enjoyed playing, and man, I cannot wait to see how the story plays out, although I do have complaints that sometimes the game forced me into the passanger seat with the actions that the MC took - namely, his blowup with his mom at the pool, as well as his confrontation with Alexis. Outside of being 'held hostage' at critical moments, I did like how many options the game presented for choices to be made - some decisions had minor impacts it seemed, and others bigger.

I will also say that the dev(s) has done a great job with making the love interests so damn good. So many beautiful women to choose from, and yet I'm sure there are going to be some tough choices down the road - just like which 'sister' you like more (Had to go with Nikki on that one).

Alexis... man, what a complicated situation for her, and I totally feel like it's going to be messy even though I feel like my MC will probably gravitate towards her, already went to the concert and really like her the best. But Nikki from Riverside... Erynn is also my childhood crush and great friend... hitting it off with Layla but not really pursuing her hard (turned down the slutty Tori seems to have chosen this path for my MC), and then of course the neighbor Melissa... man, can't wait to see what happens, and hopefully limit the broken hearts.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes