Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now that you mention it, if what Emily said is true and Andres is not the real father, then why would she allow him to take her son away? Considering Andres and his habit of cheating, why would he care to take MC away his mother, unless it’s personal?
He may not the sperm donor, but he raised the mc and clearly cares for him, so i would say he is the ''real'' father. Why wouldn't she send MC to him ?
Also, as far as we know, he never cheated. That was just a baseless accusation of the MC, after he and Emily broke up...(that being said, i really hope he cheated on his soon to be wife and get caught :))

Reactions: MV_1999

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay well, I am currently playing through from the beginning to proofread all of it plus Update 6 (because Nyx is an awesome human being who accepts the help of her friendly neighborhood perverted grouch). However, I mostly suck with punctuation so if you see something that needs to be punctuated better (or written better or is horribly misspelled) send it to me here.

And I will try not to gloat too much about the fact that I am getting to play it before you (too late).

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Okay well, I am currently playing through from the beginning to proofread all of it plus Update 6 (because Nyx is an awesome human being who accepts the help of her friendly neighborhood perverted grouch). However, I mostly suck with punctuation so if you see something that needs to be punctuated better (or written better or is horribly misspelled) send it to me here.

And I will try not to gloat too much about the fact that I am getting to play it before you (too late).
come on dude ... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Testing, testing and testing... Maybe minor script changes here and there.

I played one route already to see if I get any errors. None so far. Playtime of this episode was 2 hours and 10 minutes. I read at a normal pace and looked at the pictures to see what's going on. Of course if you read fast and click through it, you might be done in 30min.

There's also a split route at the end and a little surprise (Let's see if anyone guesses correctly).

You are now able to delete your saves again. Thanks to Koga3 for providing me with the code.

I started setting up a Discord server. Looked up some videos on how to do it. Created a few channels and some roles and changed permissions. No seriously, I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll figure it out. I've added a bot though which automatically makes you a member, I think...

I'll create a different post tomorrow and you guys can leave suggestions on what kind of channels you want to have.

I also need to sort out that admin and moderator stuff...

Release, still somewhere this week! Before the weekend!
Great news, choosing between Alexis or Erynn ?

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Alright folks I finished my proofread playthrough. All I can say about Episode 6 is that the drama doesn't end here, put on fresh underwear, buckle up, and enjoy the ride...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i gotta a funny feeling my little hearts not going to be able to handle it, so if i die nobody tell my family what i was doing at the time

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes