Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just want to point out. We don't actually know that Emily went behind Andres' back. All we know is that she started talking to Santi, and Andres started escalating fight out of jealousy. She could have been up front with Andres from the start, for all we know. It wouldn't change Andres' having suspicions and then acting out, since its his wife having one on one time with her former lover.

Thats a possible scenario, too. Although I don't really favour it, since it kind of just shits on Andres further. Man's a bit of a cunt, but he's still the guy who set aside his pride to support Emily and MC.
That's what i had tolled regarding Andres. He swallowed his pride, he supported Emily and MC, even tho he wasn't his own. Later on after Emily started meeting up with Santiago because of their kid Andres went full jealous. Thru that jealousy he cheated others and in climax he hited MC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just want to point out. We don't actually know that Emily went behind Andres' back. All we know is that she started talking to Santi, and Andres started escalating fights out of jealousy. She could have been up front with Andres from the start, for all we know. It wouldn't change Andres' having suspicions and then acting out, since its his wife having one on one time with her former lover.

Thats a possible scenario, too. Although I don't really favour it, since it kind of just shits on Andres further. Man's a bit of a cunt, but he's still the guy who set aside his pride to support Emily and MC.
Fair enough. :) Yeah his reaction was wrong and cost him a lot, same for Emily and MC. Still Emily should have been wiser and stayed away from Santi, especially knowing how Andres felt about him. She was in a relation with Andres after all so some slight taking into account his sensitivities would not have been wrong. Emily was selfish there for her own reasons. :) Bit the same as the Ethan and Erryn situation, it would likely have felt way less of a betrayal for MC if Erryn had preferred someone else as Ethan over him, the guy that actually abused him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well let us not condemn Emily of being trailer trash or such. At least from Andreas looking back upon that relationship you could not really blame him if he felt he was and always has been her at best second choice and only in the picture cause Emily had a child and needed a father and possibly an extra income. Whether he is right or not, only Emily knows for sure though

Edit: To be fair though and what most people now shitting on Emily seem to forget is the fact our MC suffered two trauma's. the first trauma was the divorce because he had in his eyes a perfect childhood with loving parents. Now that is not a description I would expect if Emily had not cared for Andres and had only been with him for the kid or money. :p So it looks that Andres may well have won over time what he wanted most and due to his own issues and a stupid move from Emily lost it all. :)
All very fair and valid points indeed yes. However, even if she did purely go after him for support etc...still don't blame her. Plenrty do it day in and day out. any releationship is like a business arrangement. Do you get what you want out of it? Yes/no..if yes then...if no then...

And the way that Emily doesn't care even a bit about andres really seems she just used him to have support to raise her son with the douche, that tells a lot about how little she is.
I don't give a fuck about any of my exes either (well..except the one who got away perhaps)...especially after several years. why should I?

aww Mavi seems you been making some new friends while i've been away :love: it just warms my heart to see it :ROFLMAO:
Well, he's working hard at it ;)
Pair of you....just....just...fu....aaaarrgghhhh roflmao

Oh man, I am too old for real-life to hold many secrets if any at all. I've seen and experienced a lot.
People like to hold to half-truths to paint the world in brighter colors than it actually is.

I know what a Geisha is.
I know what "hostesses" do, in almost all cases much more than their "official" job description entails and they all know what is really required of them.

Let us be realistic and say what actually does happen in the real world without any tinted glasses with flowers on top.

I share your sentiment about Erryn's plot so I will disregard the condescending tone of your comment, you feel hurt and I understand that but it's just a VN.
I like her and I would have no problem hooking with her regardless of the plot twist Nyx decides to use.
You obviously don't understand...and no, not hurt at all. Thanks for caring though. Maybe we move in different social circles so have a different view on the world and what happens within it eh?

I am so sorry for wasting both of your time. My bad, I realized after you pointed it out that I had dumped a mod on top of the scripts. Again, my sincerest apologies as I don't normally make these kind of mistakes in posts. Thank you both and kindest regards.
No problem at all, no need to apologise. Thank you for trying to help though, that is very much appreciated. Should you find anything else please do bring it to my attention as sure I will always miss something as another poster pointed out before yourself (which has now been rectified).
Just want to point out. We don't actually know that Emily went behind Andres' back. All we know is that she started talking to Santi, and Andres started escalating fights out of jealousy. She could have been up front with Andres from the start, for all we know. It wouldn't change Andres' having suspicions and then acting out, since its his wife having one on one time with her former lover.

All of the above (y)

Heh, hence I put that sentence first, this is indeed a VN.

Mavi is a good fellow, he just got overly emotional about some things being said here, nothing more to it.
Outta likes...so thanks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Fair enough. :) Yeah his reaction was wrong and cost him a lot, same for Emily and MC. Still Emily should have been wiser and stayed away from Santi, especially knowing how Andres felt about him.
I'm of two minds here. On the one hand, yeah, it was dumb. But. I don't think it was wrong to talk with Santi. If Santi showed interest in his kid, I think its totally fair to meet and talk. (Especially for when MC is finally told the truth, and wants to meet his father. Keeping Santi in the loop smooths things for that eventuality.) Where Emily messed up is that it was a one on one. Without Andres. Had she just brought Andres along, then pish pash no drama. Just parents telling a biodad about his kid.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm of two minds here. On the one hand, yeah, it was dumb. But. I don't think it was wrong to talk with Santi. If Santi showed interest in his kid, I think its totally fair to meet and talk. (Especially for when MC is finally told the truth, and wants to meet his father. Keeping Santi in the loop smooths things for that eventuality.) Where Emily messed up is that it was a one on one. Without Andres. Had she just brought Andres along, then pish pash no drama. Just parents telling a biodad about his kid.
Problem here (as I've recently mentioned in the Discord) is that as far as Andres is concerned, he fails to accept that with a woman with a kid(s)...unless the guy dead, the real father is never, ever, really out of the picture (extenuating circumstances aside).

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Problem here (as I've recently mentioned in the Discord) is that as far as Andres is concerned, he fails to accept that with a woman with a kid(s)...unless the guy dead, the real father is never, ever, really out of the picture (extenuating circumstances aside).
Hrmmm. I guess thats also true. Meeting with Santi would still bring up the "she still loves him" thoughts, I suppose.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
I'm of two minds here. On the one hand, yeah, it was dumb. But. I don't think it was wrong to talk with Santi. If Santi showed interest in his kid, I think its totally fair to meet and talk. Where Emily messed up is that it was a one on one. Without Andres. Had she just brought Andres along, then pish pash no drama. Just parents telling a biodad about his kid.
Still whould you give that shit of a person a chance even if its for your son?Why whould you do that.He is clearly from what we see an A grade douche.Especially since Emily gave her word to Andres that he will tell MC when the time is fitting that he isnt his dad.And i am not saying Andres is not a cunt now.But its clear what made him the idiot he is,its how Emily kept handling things when it comes to Santi.Her love for him fucked up her whole life.In all ways around.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All very fair and valid points indeed yes. However, even if she did purely go after him for support etc...still don't blame her. Plenrty do it day in and day out. any releationship is like a business arrangement. Do you get what you want out of it? Yes/no..if yes then...if no then...
Her mistake in that situation is ignoring what having constant meetings with her former lover(and maybe slightly pining over him) and archnemesis of her current partner would do to her relationship.

You made a choice to go with the "provider" rather than the love of your life, now you need to adapt to this as well, she's cetainly not blameless for the relationship going up in flames.

Reactions: cib64

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Fair enough. :) Yeah his reaction was wrong and cost him a lot, same for Emily and MC. Still Emily should have been wiser and stayed away from Santi, especially knowing how Andres felt about him. She was in a relation with Andres after all so some slight taking into account his sensitivities would not have been wrong. Emily was selfish there for her own reasons. :)
To be fair, we don't know if Andres was a noble young adult, or just wanted some pussy THAT badly. Maybe a bit of both, but he did pull through and did become the "only proper" parent, at least for some very important time in kids life. Pretty admirable.

Bit the same as the Ethan and Erryn situation, it would likely have felt way less of a betrayal for MC if Erryn had preferred someone else as Ethan over him, the guy that actually abused him.
That's exactly why Erynn being involved with Ethan can turn people off from pursuing her. As a friend - sure, not a problem after some mature mental gymnastics. Anything else... finding out that your romantic interest was willingly involved with somebody you despise, who used to bully you, that just won't work.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Maybe it's not for them but to distract the other players who'll be looking at her instead of concentrating on the game.
Plenty of possibilities.
Ur are just destroying her character
First she players were angry on her because she laugh on mc
And now you are making her a stripper a hooker (why don't u like her )
She was the only reason to play this game and now you are making her a hooker wow
(And I know many people will just give me a faceplam)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Still whould you give that shit of a person a chance even if its for your son?Why whould you do that.He is clearly from what we see an A grade douche.Especially since Emily gave her word to Andres that he will tell MC when the time is fitting that he isnt his dad.And i am not saying Andres is not a cunt now.But its clear what made him the idiot he is,its how Emily kept handling things when it comes to Santi.Her love for him fucked up her whole life.In all ways around.
Another way of looking at it, but basically not wrong either, though Emily does reasonably well overall due to Melissa having her back all those years. :p Better as Andres at least it seems.

On the Santi part I agree, he lost all rights when he walked away and is only the seed donor of MC. Andres was and is MC's dad and Emily had no reason or need to talk with Santi about MC, unless Santi had been supporting her all those years. Now if MC would have wanted a talk with Santi after learning the truth it would have been different.

Reactions: cib64 and Glooskabe

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Because... its for your son. Thats part of being a parent. Sometimes you eat a bag of shit for your child's sake.
Yet you do it in alot better circumstances.The whole thing could been handled better by Emily.But her love for Santi makes her do one mistake after the other.Exactly my sentiment.Being a parent is thinking with your brain and do whats best for your kid.Not you heart.Thats why i wanted to have the option to be still mad at Emily.Like i have the option to be mad and walk on everyone else.MC can do it on anyone but not Emily.He forgives her way too easy when its clear she is at fault as much as anyone involved in this idiotic 3way parenthood.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
On some parts i can agree with you. However, Santiago as a real father does have rights to meet and know his own son. Emily did a poor job on handling things. On the one hand if she met with Santi she should bring Andres as well. There's nothing to hide and Andres's reaction was somewhat understandable. On the other hand Andres screwed big time when he started cheating, probably out of jealosy and rage. He probably saw in every woman Emily. Culmination was when he hited MC. He did support Emily and MC, he did accept MC after his departure with Emily without anny obligation, payed his toys and tatoo. He tolerated him for 5 years. Its realy hard to give a guy a hand if he constantly makes everything about himself. Andres does certainly have much more parental quality then Emily, let alone Santiago.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Ur are just destroying her character
First she players were angry on her because she laugh on mc
And now you are making her a stripper a hooker (why don't u like her )
She was the only reason to play this game and now you are making her a hooker wow
(And I know many people will just give me a faceplam)
Of course they're going to facepalm. These are all assumptions.

Reactions: Mc00110 and Ghostly

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yet you do it in alot better circumstances.The whole thing could been handled better by Emily.But her love for Santi makes her do one mistake after the other.Exactly my sentiment.Being a parent is thinking with your brain and do whats best for your kid.Not you heart.Thats why i wanted to have the option to be still mad at Emily.Like i have the option to be mad and walk on everyone else.MC can do it on anyone but not Emily.He forgives her way too easy when its clear she is at fault as much as anyone involved in this idiotic 3way parenthood.
And if you read the post you originally quoted of mine, I already addressed that. My whole thing is that talking with Santi was fine. How Emily handled talking to Santi was not. So... yeah.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
On some parts i can agree with you. However, Santiago as a real father does have rights to meet and know his own son. Emily did a poor job on handling things. On the one hand if she met with Santi she should bring Andres as well. There's nothing to hide and Andres's reaction was somewhat understandable. On the other hand Andres screwed big time when he started cheating, probably out of jealosy and rage. He probably saw in every woman Emily. Culmination was when he hited MC. He did support Emily and MC, he did accept MC after his departure with Emily without anny obligation, payed his toys and tatoo. He tolerated him for 5 years. Its realy hard to give a guy a hand if he constantly makes everything about himself. Andres does certainly have much more parental quality then Emily, let alone Santiago.
In my country atleast if you dont acknowledge your child when its born you get cut of its life legally untill the age of 18.Santi walked out on Emily and didnt acknowledge his son till alot years later.And lets be reasonable.What mother whould even let his kid around his father when they abandoned them when they needed them the most.Ethically she should tell her son Andres is not his biological father and if MC wants could go and pursue to find out about him.Like Melissa tells Erynn about her father.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Out of curiosity, if you played as MC and was forced to chose between Andres and Santiago who would you chose?

Edit: Also explain why?
Neither? At this point, Andres is a cunt in the present day. And Santi is a complete unknown. All we know is that he was a cunt 19 years ago, and that he's rich as balls now.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes