Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
Out of curiosity, if you played as MC and was forced to chose between Andres and Santiago who would you chose?

Edit: Also explain why?
The best option at that point in the story would be "neither", but if I absolutely had to choose one it would be Andres. I despise cheating and would give anybody who is close to me shit for that, but still.
Without making this too personal... The thing is, every adult is infinitely more powerful than any kid. There's just no bigger responsibility than being a parent. Santiago wasn't one at all, he was a sperm donor. The original version of "blood is thicker than water" is "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb". Family is not some magic word that can make up for anything. Santhiago is virtually a nobody at best, and at worst he is somebody who committed a crime bordering child abuse.
Andres was there, the donor was not, so the choice is fairly obvious.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So it seams its 2 for Santo and 2 for Andrew for now.

On a personal note i would rather give a shot to Andres, but my voice doesn't count. Reason, at the very least you know Andres, you know his bad side. For sure he isn't perfect, far from it, he made some terrible mistakes. But still he was there for MC when his real dad wasn't. He supported him, was there for his, accepted him again after Emily sent MC away and payed for tatoo, which is a nice gesture. So that's my opinion.
If you did not count me yet, Andres for sure besides all his faults he has been a father to MC if maybe not a perfect one. Santi is just another stranger that shares some DNA with MC, MC has no obligations to him or rights. That they could become friends over a beer and have a lot in common does not change that fact, Santi gave the father role up when he walked out and stayed away all those years.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The best option at that point in the story would be "neither", but if I absolutely had to choose one it would be Andres. I despise cheating and would give anybody who is close to me shit for that, but still.
Without making this too personal... The thing is, every adult is infinitely more powerful than any kid. There's just no bigger responsibility than being a parent. Santiago wasn't one at all, he was a sperm donor. The original version of "blood is thicker than water" is "the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb". Family is not some magic word that can make up for anything. Santhiago is virtually a nobody at best, and at worst he is somebody who committed a crime bordering child abuse.
Andres was there, the donor was not, so the choice is fairly obvious.
Couldn't better put myself. Andres 3 - Santiago 2.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This IS a mono-LI game.......

Why do you think that erynn has a "crappy" personality? Lexi went after the young MC and erynn stayed and told ethan to shove it.
Yeah and then she stayed with Ethan and was his friend, instead of being a friend and go after MC who was supposed to be at least like a little brother to her. Right priorities for sure, that cost her her little brother at least for all those years and possibly forever and likely brought her in all the shit she is now. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah and then she stayed with Ethan and was his friend, instead of being a friend and go after MC who was supposed to be at least like a little brother to her. Right priorities for sure, that cost her her little brother at least for all those years and possibly forever and likely brought her in all the shit she is now. :)
She actually tried to to talk to him afterwards and when he left she sent letters that he threw away before reading them. We have no idea what happened between ethan and erynn after the MC left. Last we saw was erynn telling ethan to piss off.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
If you did not count me yet, Andres for sure besides all his faults he has been a father to MC if maybe not a perfect one. Santi is just another stranger that shares some DNA with MC, MC has no obligations to him or rights. That they could become friends over a beer and have a lot in common does not change that fact, Santi gave the father role up when he walked out and stayed away all those years.
I'm counting you in. Pretty solid explanation that i agree with. Again i'm stating that my voice doesn't count and nor does my opinion. You can be pro Andres or pro Santiago. So it's now A4 - S2.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
She went after him, she just had the misfortune that Ethan ran into him first, and then Emily said best leave him alone today.
It's all a bunch of unhappy coincidences.

Ethan is a prick, and he pretty much finished the job, but she didn't know that part...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

TomMlnr

Mar 4, 2020
This IS a mono-LI game.......

Why do you think that erynn has a "crappy" personality? Lexi went after the young MC and erynn stayed and told ethan to shove it.
I am not the developer, and this is not reality, so I don't know what logic actually lies behind it. IMO, Alexis found the MC gesture (flower) attractive enough to feel moved to give him a kiss. Whether it was platonic, to cheer him up (because of the event and birthday), or other reasons, I don't know. In any case, I think it was important and right. That she later fell in love, she can not prevent it and it can happen. But Erynn:
mc "Did you go to Prom with ... Ethan?"
er "*Sigh* Yeah. Don't remind me."
mc "Why go with him?"
him "{i}(...){/i}"
he "You didn't ask me."

What is this???

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes it is, you are interpreting it as it will lead to the mother being an LI, at least be consistent.
.... when you make a game... you don't show off characters in a sexual manner that aren't going to have any sexual scenes.... that is just poor form... (should be noted that this game hasn't really done that at the start (no idea beyond am yet to play)

However if it was say going to be but then dropped that is forgivable... if the scene is removed of course, keeping that in the game would come across as poor form, and would feel like pissing in the face of players that would like said content. (which chances are given the number of those types of games... would be most). Not that the dev is trying to do that, but that is how it can come across.

This is especially true if time and effort are taking to make the character look hot... like... even players not into that genre would want scenes with them simply because they are hot and don't care much for context. Case and point a comment underneath yours would rather the other char to be the mom so they can have scenes with the mom model. Not that devs can't make characters look hot, but players tend to expect things when they do.

edit: changed a bit to be more clear with what I am meaning.

Last edited:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I am not the developer, and this is not reality, so I don't know what logic actually lies behind it. IMO, Alexis found the MC gesture (flower) attractive enough to feel moved to give him a kiss. Whether it was platonic, to cheer him up (because of the event and birthday), or other reasons, I don't know. In any case, I think it was important and right. That she later fell in love, she can not prevent it and it can happen. But Erynn:
mc "Did you go to Prom with ... Ethan?"
er "*Sigh* Yeah. Don't remind me."
mc "Why go with him?"
him "{i}(...){/i}"
he "You didn't ask me."

What is this???
I'll answer with your quote:
"But I'm not going to find out anymore. For me, this is the end of the line."

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
One fella did answer this comment earlier but i want to give my own opinion on situation.

Now Erynn did try out to reach MC, at his house, school, wrote several letters which MC didn't bother but throw them away. Ethan definitelly played a huge role on turning MC against Erynn, where he ignored her all the way in school and home. I was also all against Erynn in episode 5.5 cause of available info we had. But from episode 6 i'm more sympathetic to her explaination and even MC admited that thru their conversation. Now that's just my point of view, i do get yours.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She actually tried to to talk to him afterwards and when he left she sent letters that he threw away before reading them. We have no idea what happened between ethan and erynn after the MC left. Last we saw was erynn telling ethan to piss off.
We know Erynn and Ethan stayed friends and possibly more and that Erynn even went to prom with Ethan. Well that part of Erryn keep hanging around with Ethan was likely a big part of MC not wanting to talk to her besides her not going after him immediately. Remember MC was around for at least 6-12 months after the confession. If Erryn had really wanted to she could have found a way to talk to him while living next door, especially if she had promised to spend more time with him, but she did not wanted to give up her time with her friends for MC which she knew was what MC wanted.

Now I am not gonna say she was per se wrong to choose for what she wanted then or thought she wanted at that time, though fact it was with MC's abuser does not help of course and maybe could have been done more tactful and wiser. Just she chose Ethan over MC in practice and that had consequences that live on to this day in the game and the fact it was Ethan she chose made that even worse for so many reasons. Sometimes you cannot bet on two horses and by staying friends with Ethan she did betray Mc even if she was unaware of that.

Last edited:

TomMlnr

Mar 4, 2020
One fella did answer this comment earlier but i want to give my own opinion on situation.

Now Erynn did try out to reach MC, at his house, school, wrote several letters which MC didn't bother but throw them away. Ethan definitelly played a huge role on turning MC against Erynn, where he ignored her all the way in school and home. I was also all against Erynn in episode 5.5 cause of available info we had. But from episode 6 i'm more sympathetic to her explaination and even MC admited that thru their conversation. Now that's just my point of view, i do get yours.
It's not about the MC or the MC-Erynn relationship, it's about Erynn. If someone is an ass and acts like an ass to your Best Friend, and you continue to have a close relationship with that someone, what does that say about you.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
It's not about the MC or the MC-Erynn relationship, it's about Erynn. If someone is an ass and acts like an ass to your Best Friend, and you continue to have a close relationship with that someone, what does that say about you.
You're just assuming things... Nothing has been said about their relationship, except something work related. But since this is the end of the line for you. You won't find out, right?

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
We know Erynn and Ethan stayed friends and possibly more and that Erynn even went to prom with Ethan. Well that part of Erryn keep hanging around with Ethan was likely a big part of MC not wanting to talk to her besides her not going after him immediately. Remember MC was around for at least 6-12 months after the confession. If Erryn had really wanted to she could have found a way to talk to him while living next door, especially if she had promised to spend more time with him, but she did not wanted to give up her time with her friends for MC which she knew was what MC wanted.

Now I am not gonna say she was per se wrong to choose for what she wanted then or thought she wanted at that time, though fact it was with MC's abuser does not help of course and maybe could have been done more tactful and wiser. Just she chose Ethan over MC in practice and that had consequences that live on to this day in the game and the fact it was Ethan she chose made that even worse for so many reasons. Sometimes you cannot bet on two horses and by staying friends with Ethan she did betray Mc even if she was unaware of that.
It was a couple months, not 6-12. I think Nyx mentioned it before, also something about stuff being lost in translation with "I was about 12, I was around 12".
But yeah, that part may be the most shaky one. Lots of 5Head energy and lots of chanting "they just were stupid kids" required to get over that one :D

Reactions: DA22

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I swear...this thread gets worse. Thought I'd already chased off all the fools once?

Right!

I think this need ntr tag
Just...ugghhh...go find your moms clothes catalogue and jerk off.

According to who? She ripped him a new one..Ethan walked off. Then she went to find the MC. making a lot of assumptions there....

Correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

She went after him, she just had the misfortune that Ethan ran into him first, and then Emily said best leave him alone today.
It's all a bunch of unhappy coincidences.

Ethan is a prick, and he pretty much finished the job, but she didn't know that part...
Also correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

.... when you make a game... you don't show off characters in a sexual manner that aren't going to have any sexual scenes.... that is just poor form...

However if it was say going to be but then dropped that is forgivable... if the scene is removed of course, keeping that in the game is just again, poor form, and kinda pissing in the face of players that would like said content. (which chances are given the number of those types of games... would be most).

This is especially true if time and effort are taking to make the character look hot... like... even players not into that genre would want scenes with them simply because they are hot and don't care much for context. Case and point a comment underneath yours would rather the other char to be the mom so they can have scenes with the mom model.
Game expert are you? Professional writer? Produced your own? Such an lierary expert on what should and shouldn't be. Uggghhhh!

Who says she had a close relationship with him? Hmmm? So she went to prom with him....and?

Seriously...leaving you all to it now....thread is trash today. Some of the people commenting today best stay the hell away from my own thread in a few months. Fair warning now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Again, we still don't know exactly what happened between erynn and ethan during that time. we will have to wait for that nugget of information

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes