DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not about the MC or the MC-Erynn relationship, it's about Erynn. If someone is an ass and acts like an ass to your Best Friend, and you continue to have a close relationship with that someone, what does that say about you.
Not even talking on how that best friend/little brother will see that and interpret that as who is more important to her.

Adamu_

Jan 30, 2020
You're just assuming things... Nothing has been said about their relationship, except something work related. But since this is the end of the line for you. You won't find out, right?
Hmph, young mr. Moreno would have forgiven that guy and moved on already :cautious::LOL:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It's not about the MC or the MC-Erynn relationship, it's about Erynn. If someone is an ass and acts like an ass to your Best Friend, and you continue to have a close relationship with that someone, what does that say about you.
I wanted to hit a like but limit. Nevertheless you do made a serious point here. Erynn should've stoped hanging with Ethan since he was bad company, but hey her choice. It almost feels like she knew from the begining that Ethan is bad influence here and yet she decided to hang out and go to prom with him. That part is on her i guess.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game expert are you? Professional writer? Produced your own? Such an expert onw hat should and shouldn;t be. Uggghhhh!
That shows your maturity, instead of repsonding with a counter-argument or at least a well thought out response of any calibur, you refer to shaming and insults... even though this is the first comment I have given you.

But to answer your childish rhetorical questions. Yes, I know writing, I know game design, I know this shit. expert? no, but I know enough. I know what context means, you should spend time with this word, context. Because you know context is everything.

I look forward to laughing at your next childish response.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I swear...this thread gets worse. Thought I'd already chased off all the fools once?

Right!

Just...ugghhh...go find your moms clothes catalogue and jerk off.

According to who? She ripped him a new one..Ethan walked off. Then she went to find the MC. making a lot of assumptions there....

Correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

Also correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

Game expert are you? Professional writer? Produced your own? Such an lierary expert on what should and shouldn't be. Uggghhhh!

Who says she had a close relationship with him? Hmmm? So she went to prom with him....and?

Seriously...leaving you all to it now....thread is trash today. Some of the people commenting today best stay the hell away from my own thread in a few months. Fair warning now.
I just know I'm gonna love your thread :)

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I wanted to hit a like but limit. Nevertheless you do made a serious point here. Erynn should've stoped hanging with Ethan since he was bad company, but hey her choice. It almost feels like she knew from the begining that Ethan is bad influence here and yet she decided to hang out and go to prom with him. That part is on her i guess.
Wow... Another one. Assumptions...

Reactions: Mc00110

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That shows your maturity, instead of repsonding with a counter-argument or at least a well thought out response of any calibur, you refer to shaming and insults... even though this is the first comment I have given you.

But to answer your childish rhetorical questions. Yes, I know writing, I know game design, I know this shit. expert? no, but I know enough. I know what context means, you should spend time with this word, context. Because you know context is everything.

I look forward to laughing at your next childish response.
Ouch. Don't tell me that you to had some toxicity and fight with that M kid? Just go and ignore him. Trust me i tried to reason with him and tried positive aproach but kid continious with fight picking. It'll save you a lot of trouble.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Emm.. I'm not asking anything and not pushing anyone to add incest to the game) I just want you guys to stop talking that incest is out question in this game) Nobody knows that and some scenes with mom still here.
... It has been a year... the dev only has patreon... and given that the game was originally going to be locked behind patreon... I highly doubt they want to do anything in the slightest to risk their patreon page... even with a patch solution. and given the character is still the mother in game... yeah not gonna happen my dude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

note: This does not mean you can't still enjoy this game of course. Just play it with realistic expectations. Just don't expect from nyx something that they most likely are not going to do based on the current facts.

Reactions: Sngo and Dany7519

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
.... when you make a game... you don't show off characters in a sexual manner that aren't going to have any sexual scenes.... that is just poor form...

However if it was say going to be but then dropped that is forgivable... if the scene is removed of course, keeping that in the game is just again, poor form, and kinda pissing in the face of players that would like said content. (which chances are given the number of those types of games... would be most).

This is especially true if time and effort are taking to make the character look hot... like... even players not into that genre would want scenes with them simply because they are hot and don't care much for context. Case and point a comment underneath yours would rather the other char to be the mom so they can have scenes with the mom model.
So you are seriously saying that we can't have a sexy woman in these games unless she's fuckable? That has got to be among some of the dumbest things I've seen on this site (and that's saying some).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So you are seriously saying that we can't have a sexy woman in these games unless she's fuckable? That has got to be among some of the dumbest things I've seen on this site (and that's saying some).
dude... read the comment... "You don't show off character in a sexual manner." != "Can't have sexy characters."

Context is everything.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I swear...this thread gets worse. Thought I'd already chased off all the fools once?

Right!

Just...ugghhh...go find your moms clothes catalogue and jerk off.

According to who? She ripped him a new one..Ethan walked off. Then she went to find the MC. making a lot of assumptions there....

Correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

Also correct, factual and what is presented. This 100 times.

Game expert are you? Professional writer? Produced your own? Such an lierary expert on what should and shouldn't be. Uggghhhh!

Who says she had a close relationship with him? Hmmm? So she went to prom with him....and?

Seriously...leaving you all to it now....thread is trash today. Some of the people commenting today best stay the hell away from my own thread in a few months. Fair warning now.
Hahahaha As you wish, you well know that remark about sex that our girl Erynn made to Alexis about Ethan, now it does not say much about Alexis possibly (that could be Ethan lies), but it does say something about Erryn that Ethan was considered hers at that time. Well we also know she did keep hanging out with Ethan from both herself and Alexis during all the years Mc was away (Basically all their fights were over him) and actually still does even if she seems unhappy about it now, so seems quite logical she also did during that time Mc was still at home. Wonder he did not want to talk with her and felt betrayed by her.

Now maybe Nyx will make some unrealistic wonder where Erryn suddenly turns out to be still a virgin, has just been to prom with Ethan while they never met during all those years and that remark to Alexis was just a mistake or a dream. Fact Errynn at least got mad at Ethan and tried to find Mc makes her a better person, the fact she stayed friends with Ethan anyway and chose him over MC had consequences and does not paint her in a great light from the pov of MC.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Wow... Another one. Assumptions...
You stupid woman (Allo Allo reference - This is something Rene tells Edith. Its a joke and i don't think you're stupid) can you not see that i'm arguing with a person and trying them to love Erynn :LOL: .

Nah i don't hate her nor judging her what ever the reasons are i think your story will tell why did she stay friend with Ethan.

But now that you're here if you would participate in my poll. If you had to chose between Andres and Santiago, as MC, without i chose neither option, who would you pick?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
dude... read the comment... "You don't show off character in a sexual manner." != "Can't have sexy characters."
so having a character being sexy isn't showing her of in a sexual manner? that is some mindbending going on there....

And the mom hasn't really been shown in a "sexual" manner, a peek (which is voluntary) at her topless is hardly insinuating sex

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so having a character being sexy isn't showing her of in a sexual manner? that is some mindbending going on there....

And the mom hasn't really been shown in a "sexual" manner, a peek (which is voluntary) at her topless is hardly insinuating sex
.... that "peek" option is my point.... you don't really add that especially at the start of a game unless that character is gonna have content. Later on when you have established MC to be a voyeur or a voyeur path, then sure, but right at the start it gives the wrong message and sets the wrong expectations (why you think so many are talking about incest in some manner. while yes there would still be some without that option, that option being there makes it worse).

also showing off in a sexual manner and being sexy are not the same... you can be sexy and not be showing off in a sexual manner.... like a sexy woman wearing a trench coat isn't showing off in a sexual manner....

TomMlnr

Mar 4, 2020
You're just assuming things... Nothing has been said about their relationship, except something work related. But since this is the end of the line for you. You won't find out, right?

Yeah, there you're absolutely correct.
I assume you are the developer. If so, thank you for your work and time.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
True, but when a girl let me hanging with a short text massage and then i see her with that guy that i hate i would tell her fuck you. What ever more Time for Layla or Lexi

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hahahaha As you wish, you well know that remark about sex that our girl Erynn made to Alexis about Ethan, now it does not say much about Alexis possibly (that could be Ethan lies), but it does say something about Erryn that Ethan was considered hers at that time. Well we also know she did keep hanging out with Ethan from both herself and Alexis during all the years Mc was away and actually still does even if she seems unhappy about it now, so seems quite logical she also did during that time Mc was still at home. Wonder he did not want to talk with her and felt betrayed by her.

Now maybe Nyx will make some unrealistic wonder where Erryn suddenly turns out to be still a virgin, has just been to prom with Ethan while they never met during all those years and that remark to Alexis was just a mistake or a dream. Fact Errynn at least got mad at Ethan and tried to find Mc makes her a better person, the fact she stayed friends with Ethan anyway and chose him over MC had consequences and does not paint her in a great light.
Again......erynns comment to lexi about sleeping with ethan most likely stems from ethan trying to manipulate erynn to get rid of lexi. And we STILL doesn't know what happened between ethan and erynn during those 5 years...

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Actually, there are some discrepancies and inconsistencies in the story regarding the timeline that could create a cofusion.

At the beginning of the story, we were to believe that MC stayed at home for half a year or longer before he was forced to go to Andres.

Now, in the latest update, that time is actually shortened to one week because it makes the whole plot more believable.

Erryn could not get in touch with MC because he was actively avoiding her and then, suddenly, he was gone.
She did not have any chance to find out what Ethan did and we have no knowledge about her relationship with Ethan during that week.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes