HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sadly, Erynn really could have avoided this whole misunderstanding If she had not listened to Emily’s bad advice about letting the mc cool down after Ethan pushed him to the ground. If she really cared that much and was persistent, she could have tried again later than night before the mc’s feelings for her turned to anger and bitterness. Likewise, the mc probably should have waited until he could talk to Erynn alone once and for all (maybe call her house to make sure Ethan was gone before going over there).

it just sucks that it was his birthday of days and I’m sure despite Emily telling him to give Erynn another chance, his emotions got the better of him and he literally had the worst luck running into Ethan when he did.
well, we gotta remember that they where just kids at the time

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
WTF happened to this thread today :cry: absolute shitshow,
great update Nyx (y)(even if you are still breaking my heart with Erryn:cry:) but im out be back when the casuals are gone

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
great update Nyx (y)(even if you are still breaking my heart with Erryn:cry:) but im out be back when the casuals are gone
What are you talking about? What's going on? I have certain individual blocked so what happend?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, i should probably apologize for my part in it, took a bit far in some places :)

Cya later ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That would probably be a very good idea ;)
Yeah it used to be that MC was still at home for 6-12 months before going to Andres after the confession. Like I said I do not hate Erryn and think MC has still feeling for his older sister even if mad at her and yeah from his pov for good reasons, even if now for slightly less good reasons as before. I also know that Erryn was and still is quite young and that young people make mistakes, but that due to unfortunate circumstances after the rewrite MC felt she chose Ethan over him and there is enough in game at the moment for him to feel that is still right.

It is also quite clear from the story and some hints in story Ethan has been a part of her life for most of the time MC was gone. Now it says nowhere for sure it was sexual, but the Erryn talk and Lexi confirmation do at least sound lige a BF/GF relation for part of that time and prom hints at same.

Now in what shit Erryn is now with Ethan or other shit and whether she still likes him, hates him or whatever still has to be shown. Now if she needs help I will expect my MC to help her. I do not expect him to want to romance her and not sure if he will want a close relation with her as a sister after their past, Nyx put in just too much drama in for that likely. That will depend partly on the revelations and no whether she is a virgin does not matter that much.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly, no idea. But when in doubt, do as I do... make popcorn.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah it used to be that MC was still at home for 6-12 months before going to Andres after the confession. Like I said I do not hate Erryn and think MC has still feeling for his older sister even if mad at her and yeah from his pov for good reasons, even if now for slightly less good reasons as before. I also know that Erryn was and still is quite young and that young people make mistakes, but that due to unfortunate circumstances after the rewrite MC felt she chose Ethan over him and there is enough in game at the moment for him to feel that is still right.

It is also quite clear from the story and some hints in story Ethan has been a part of her life for most of the time MC was gone. Now it says nowhere for sure it was sexual, but the Erryn talk and Lexi confirmation do at least sound lige a BF/GF relation for part of that time and prom hints at same.

Now in what shit Erryn is now with Ethan or other shit and whether she still likes him, hates him or whatever still has to be shown. Now if she needs help I will expect my MC to help her. I do not expect him to want to romance her and not sure if he will want a close relation with her as a sister after their past, Nyx put in just too much drama in for that likely. That will depend partly on the revelations and no whether she is a virgin does not matter that much.
Apparently it was "a couple" of months originally so somewhere in the middle ;) Thankfully we all have our own favs in these games or this would be a boring thread :)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Dude here you can't have emotions, if your gf say she is pregnant of another guy you need to give her a smoch and say you are happy for her or you will be intimidating her :ROFLMAO:
Most importantly, when the real dad visits to see his son, and if the waifu is still a looker, you take the kid like a good sissy boy and give them some privacy to eh... talk about making you a "proud" dad again.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of us have had some rebound sex after a relation ended after all. Starting up a relation with Santiago again behind Andres's back though, even if it was just to talk about MC and nothing sexual, was a betrayal of Andres.
You know being in a relation is also looking after the interest of the other persons in that, even if they may have some irrational hatreds. At the end though it feels like that Emily always cared more for Santiago as Andres and just abused him for her purposes instead of having been his partner and should have never ever married him in the first place.
Fully agree with this gentleman. I wouldn't bat an eye if she was single and, most importantly, NOT PREGNANT when she went out partying, fucking, living her life or Andres was an abusive/cheating asshole, but cheating on him and getting knocked up by a dude whom he hates, that's harsh. I'd tweak the script a little coz forgiving Emily don't work so easy for some players.

You never hear her saying she loved him, I'd say Andres was justified to act out (not punch the MC), some men are jealous, and that flashback scene doesn't make Emily look like a trustworthy person to believe everything she says, even if she became a responsible, independent woman and caring mom. I hope the bio dad is a cool dude who's worth the headache coz the MC needs a supportive dad whom he can ask for advice to deal with all the shit that's happening to him.

she really takes the cake in this update (just to stay polite), for me she is nearly as likeable as Ethan.
Her past and present behavior make her look like a selfish cunt as a woman, but apparently, Nyx doesn't think that Emily did something wrong, so don't judge. #GIRLPOWER:LOL: I loved the part about the dude knocking up some slut, good luck explaining that to your girl.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Actually he wasn't at home 6-12 months more couple of weeks, 2-3 at most. It's the same trap i fell in.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, i should probably apologize for my part in it, took a bit far in some places :)

Cya later ;)
nah your good (y) its just people you only see every couple months when an update is out then it all goes to shit, just like another VN with my goddess in it :p
but anyway toodle-loo :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
That has been changed to a couple of weeks already, together with some other stuff and will be in the next tier release.
All good, as I said, one week makes it more believable and the story more consistent, just fix the timeline discrepancy present at the beginning (screenshot) and you are golden.

Every story is a work in progress and subject to changes until the final release.
Writers usually use editors and proofreaders to point out the obvious discrepancies and fix them because if you go through your story hundreds of times it's very easy to overlook the small stuff.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes