HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Always a good philosophy to give the benefit of doubt, in my opinion.
A wise policy more of us could adhere to sometimes ;)

Why? Its always better to talk about the game, characters, story then to go and play, radio silence and deja vu thingy.
True but a big part of this discussion was based on a faulty premise since Nyx had already changed it. But cest la vie!

Reactions: Ayhsel

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
All good, as I said, one week makes it more believable and the story more consistent, just fix the timeline discrepancy present at the beginning (screenshot) and you are golden.

Every story is a work in progress and subject to changes until the final release.
Writers usually use editors and proofreaders to point out the obvious discrepancies and fix them because if you go through your story hundreds of times it's very easy to overlook the small stuff.
HA! I knew this was Mr.Friendly's fault somehow! :)

Reactions: bosp

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Only we has only one li the blonde the blackmailed cheat or NTR it's smell.
I skip the girl and take alexis or layla than the blonde. If I play good guy I has same Story so . It's lost o not logic the blonde kicked mc . And last scene made me left the play

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am anything if not wise!

Wait, no, the word is horny, my bad.
Potato, pothato :)

Only we has only one li the blonde the blackmailed cheat or NTR it's smell.
I skip the girl and take alexis or layla than the blonde. If I play good guy I has same Story so . It's lost o not logic the blonde kicked mc . And last scene made me left the play
Sorry but I didn't understand your message?

But there is no NTR in this game

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually he wasn't at home 6-12 months more couple of weeks, 2-3 at most. It's the same trap i fell in.
No it was a lot longer before the rewrite and you know what they say, first impressions keep hanging. Yeah the rewrite makes it all a little bit more logic that Erryn could not talk with MC, just as her actions in 6.0 at least show she did care and it will be good for her and MC to know about that finally.

It also shows though that in the end she still chose to spend time with Ethan still as friends while MC was gone and looks like she paid the price. She also still failed to make up with MC then or failed to go the extra mile needed after that was on her in that situation to make it up (like letting him know she had broken with Ethan for example and accepted his confession by visiting him in person at Andres for example :p I know asking a bit much from her), and still have some weird claims in her mind on MC. :)

Reactions: Apostate

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
No it was a lot longer before the rewrite and you know what they say, first impressions keep hanging. Yeah the rewrite makes it all a little bit more logic that Erryn could not talk with MC, just as her actions in 6.0 at least show she did care and it will be good for her and MC to know about that finally.

It also shows though that in the end she still chose to spend time with Ethan still as friends while MC was gone and looks like she paid the price. She also still failed to make up with MC then or failed to go the extra mile needed after that was on her in that situation to make it up (like letting him know she had broken with Ethan for example and accepted his confession by visiting him in person at Andres for example :p I know asking a bit much from her), and still have some weird claims in her mind on MC. :)
My opinion on this matter is that Erynn for sure owed at least response to MC regarding his confesion. But he constantly ignored her, thank Ethan for that, he acted as a kid, and he pretty much confesed that he throw away her letters. She did try to reach him in the house but Emily tolled her its the best untill he cools down and she was right. After that we know how story progressed, MC become ignorant, he become bad at school to the point that Emily couln't handle him alone so she asked Andres for help and send him away. Does MC owes something to Erynn after he returned?, not really. And this is me giving a polite answer. They stoped to hang out, it happens constantly in real life. MC continioued with his life untill they've met again. And we all know how things played out.

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
Well, from what I could tell reading comments here there were a lot of discussions that started from assumptions? Even led to passionate arguments. So much new comments today, I can't keep up and got confused. Just reading this thread and reacting, I hit my reaction limit a couple of hours ago.
Honestly I didn't event notice that the time between MC's birthday and him going to Andres has changes, I guess I didn't pay much attention. But considering this game is still a work in progress, I think it's normal for things to change.
I think there were a few more things I wanted to comment on, but I forgot them and it's 23:35 here, so I'm tired and can't think straight. Better head to bed now.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Great update. Nice to get some background on Emily's past. I'm still team Andres and one little scuffle won't deter me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved Melissa's dream thanks for that. Sad to see the trip to Riverside cut short as i enjoy the girls' company. I don't know what will happen on that end of the world.

As for Erynn I'm starting to put her in the friendzone but it's no fault of hers. I feel like her interactions mostly leave a lot on the table and very few end positively while I'm enjoying more time with the other girls and getting to know them better through dates and hanging out. So by the time we figure everything out I'll be more attached to the others if that makes sense.

Anyway real long keep up the good work Nyx and look forward to the next update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My opinion on this matter is that Erynn for sure owed at least response to MC regarding his confesion. But he constantly ignored her, thank Ethan for that, he acted as a kid, and he pretty much confesed that he throw away her letters. She did try to reach him in the house but Emily tolled her its the best untill he cools down and she was right. After that we know how story progressed, MC become ignorant, he become bad at school to the point that Emily couln't handle him alone so she asked Andres for help and send him away. Does MC owes something to Erynn after he returned?, not really. And this is me giving a polite answer. They stoped to hang out, it happens constantly in real life. MC continioued with his life untill they've met again. And we all know how things played out.
Yeah the only thing is that by it being only a week or few weeks between confession and Emily sending MC off to Andres it either feels Emily gave up kinda quickly on MC for such a loving Mom or that she knew exactly what happened and wanted to keep MC save from more pain, but then forcing Erryn and Mc to talk about everything including the abuse of MC by Ethan would have worked much better. In retrospect making Emily fail both MC and erryn pretty badly if she knew and seems very happy to quickly get rid of MC when he turned a bit difficult if she did not know anything. :)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well, from what I could tell reading comments here there were a lot of discussions that started from assumptions? Even led to passionate arguments. So much new comments today, I can't keep up and got confused. Just reading this thread and reacting, I hit my reaction limit a couple of hours ago.
Honestly I didn't event notice that the time between MC's birthday and him going to Andres has changes, I guess I didn't pay much attention. But considering this game is still a work in progress, I think it's normal for things to change.
I think there were a few more things I wanted to comment on, but I forgot them and it's 23:35 here, so I'm tired and can't think straight. Better head to bed now.

Also, I didn't expect to see this here :LOL: I've watched all episodes of Allo Allo at least a couple of times (though dubbed in Bulgarian). I remember that after 'You stupid woman' Rene would give some explanation to what was happening (I think most if not all of the time he lied) and Edith would always believe him.
Oh that show was legendary back in the days. One of my favorite.

I figured out,but thanks anyway. Some individuals are just salty when you have opinion on a matter.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Also, I didn't expect to see this here :LOL: I've watched all episodes of Allo Allo at least a couple of times (though dubbed in Bulgarian). I remember that after 'You stupid woman' Rene would give some explanation to what was happening (I think most if not all of the time he lied) and Edith would always believe him.
Well since the game isn't finished yet most of the discussions will be assumptions (with some obvious exempts) :)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Her mistake in that situation is ignoring what having constant meetings with her former lover(and maybe slightly pining over him) and archnemesis of her current partner would do to her relationship.

You made a choice to go with the "provider" rather than the love of your life, now you need to adapt to this as well, she's cetainly not blameless for the relationship going up in flames.
Like the description of the two roles.
I think the problem is that Andres always knew he was just the provider and Santi would remain as love of her life.

m "But once I started meeting up with Santhiago, things became worse."
m "I know I shouldn't have, but we only talked, mostly about you."
m "But Andres thought I was cheating on him and broke the promise I made."
m "Which wasn't true."
m "But every time we had a fight, the smallest of things, he brought up Santhiago again."
m "Said that I never truely loved him, that my heart is still with Santhiago."
mc "Seems to me that you still love him."
m "I'll always love him. He gave me you."

Emily knew she should not have been meeting with Santi, especially with the feelings she still had.
Even the unobservant MC who seems to miss most clues thinks she still loves him.
I would be more sympathetic to Emily if she had said : I'll always be grateful to him as he gave me you.
Maybe the word love is being used in a different way, but if you are married to someone else, should you love the father of your child.

Maybe Emily was guilty of "Emotional cheating"

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah the only thing is that by it being only a week or few weeks between confession and Emily sending MC off to Andres it either feels Emily gave up kinda quickly on MC for such a loving Mom or that she knew exactly what happened and wanted to keep MC save from more pain, but then forcing Erryn and Mc to talk about everything including the abuse of MC by Ethan would have worked much better. In retrospect making Emily fail both MC and erryn pretty badly if she knew and seems very happy to quickly get rid of MC when he turned a bit difficult if she did not know anything. :)
Imo Emily doesn't have anything to do with MC and Erynn misunderstanding. Emily acted as a grown up and presumed its best for Erynn to come later. MC did try later to get to Erynn but Ethan happened and what he told him caused rage and anger in him. Because of that lie by Ethan MC started to ignore Erynn when ever she tried to speak to him until he eventually went away. Erynn did try to send him letters which MC throwed away and if I'm not mistaken call him via Emily but again MC ignored. I can't point finger and say its Erynn fault or MC. They both have had taken certain actions, MC went away, Erynn kept her friendship with Ethan, although she didn't knew what had Ethan done. After MC returned imo he does not owe or need to say hello or give a call to Erynn. They've both stopped being friends. Now these are just some my thoughts and opinion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like the description of the two roles.
I think the problem is that Andres always knew he was just the provider and Santi would remain as love of her life.

m "But once I started meeting up with Santhiago, things became worse."
m "I know I shouldn't have, but we only talked, mostly about you."
m "But Andres thought I was cheating on him and broke the promise I made."
m "Which wasn't true."
m "But every time we had a fight, the smallest of things, he brought up Santhiago again."
m "Said that I never truely loved him, that my heart is still with Santhiago."
mc "Seems to me that you still love him."
m "I'll always love him. He gave me you."

Emily knew she should not have been meeting with Santi, especially with the feelings she still had.
Even the unobservant MC who seems to miss most clues thinks she still loves him.
I would be more sympathetic to Emily if she had said : I'll always be grateful to him as he gave me you.
Maybe the word love is being used in a different way, but if you are married to someone else, should you love the father of your child.

Maybe Emily was guilty of "Emotional cheating"
Well of being human and making a stupid mistake if she wanted to stay with Andres, that backfired horribly for both of them and MC at least. Real drama, worthy of any telenovella. :p

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Lol neither. Andres is a dickhead and Santi has his own life and family (maybe). Though, in Santi's defense, he didn't seem to know what happened between his parents, and Emily and actually wanted to patch things up. However, he chose not to be a part of MC's life after Andres took over the father-figure role.
The question is how much did he know.
It seems suspicious that he finds out he is a father, doesn't seem happy about it, and says that he will handle it before walking away. His parents then show up with money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Imo Emily doesn't have anything to do with MC and Erynn misunderstanding. Emily acted as a grown up and presumed its best for Erynn to come later. MC did try later to get to Erynn but Ethan happened and what he told him caused rage and anger in him. Because of that lie by Ethan MC started to ignore Erynn when ever she tried to speak to him until he eventually went away. Erynn did try to send him letters which MC throwed away and if I'm not mistaken call him via Emily but again MC ignored. I can't point finger and say its Erynn fault or MC. They both have had taken certain actions, MC went away, Erynn kept her friendship with Ethan, although she didn't knew what had Ethan done. After MC returned imo he does not owe or need to say hello or give a call to Erynn. They've both stopped being friends. Now these are just some my thoughts and opinion.
I agree mostly with your thoughts, but you missed my point. By making Erryn be more sympathetic and blameless due to only very short period between the period of the confession and MC geting sent away it impacts Emily.

Which loving mother would sent her 12 yo son away to stay with his father she recently had a bitter divorce and arguments with, cause the son has been morose and difficult for one week around puberty? :) Well whatever powers above know if that was enough reason to be kickedout I would have reached that point more than once. Now I think we all agree that Emily overall was shown as caring about and loving for MC, despite whatever we may think of the Santi situation. So it makes no sense he is sent away after a week with nothing more going on or Emily is less of good loving mother as we assumed not being able to handle a kid who is a bit rough around the edges for a week cause he feels badly hurt and betrayed..

Now either she more or less gets rid of Mc when he was 12 yo when he was a bit difficult for a week or she knew what was the matter and decided she had to protect MC , which should score her some points for just thinking of him. In that case though I think she should have forced MC to talk with Erryn with her present. Not just for benefit of MC and clean air between Erryn and MC, but also so Erryn would find out what kind of person Ethan was to protect her as well. That is why I said in the case Emily knew all, she failed them both.

Edit: bosp if I am right the confession plays about two years after the divorce and Emily had gotten back to her feet with the help from Melissa. By the way I suspect Melissa would also have had enough influence on MC to get him to talk to Erryn in her presence (even if he likely would have been morose, unresponsive and rather not there at the start) and it is just plot armor in both original and new timeline why that did not happen. :p But even with a troubled mom, one week is a very short time for someone in puberty to be allowed to misbehave before being sent packing unless something else is going on.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sadly this is not a full novel where you can spend numerous pages on character and plot development but a VN mostly with narrative given through dialogues and simple thoughts only.

Given the circumstances, everything is kinda open to free interpretation.

Is Emily a bad short-tempered mom or she had a ton of problems without MC and his erratic behaviour and was on a verge of a nervous breakdown?
A lot has been left undefined because it's just impossible to go into such detail in this VN form.

We don't know and cannot know, we can only speculate and form our own opinions until the author proves us right or wrong further down the road.

But hey, this is a forum for posting your opinions, so go crazy dudes. :p

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes