HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True, but when a girl let me hanging with a short text massage and then i see her with that guy that i hate i would tell her fuck you. What ever more Time for Layla or Lexi
Sigh.....as established, ethan has some kind of hold over erynn so her being there instead of meeting the MC was most likely not her idea, stop making wild assumptions

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Actually, there are some discrepancies and inconsistencies in the story regarding the timeline that could create a cofusion.

At the beginning of the story, we were to believe that MC stayed at home for half a year or longer before he was forced to go to Andres.

Now, in the latest update, that time is actually shortened to one week because it makes the whole plot more believable.

Erryn could not get in touch with MC because he was actively avoiding her and then, suddenly, he was gone.
She did not have any chance to find out what Ethan did and we have no knowledge about her relationship with Ethan during that week.
This! i was certain it said one week in this update but couldn't find a save close to it and take a screenshot

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Nah i don't hate her nor judging her what ever the reasons are i think your story will tell why did she stay friend with Ethan.
This is still an assumption... That's what I mean.
Did they stay friends? Are they still friends? Are they not friends? Are they dating? Did they date?

That answer isn't in the game yet. I hope this will make it clear...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This! i was certain it said one week in this update but couldn't find a save close to it and take a screenshot
ah so is it a retcon that has caused all this chaos and confusion?

Cause reading these other comments I am confused cause it almost read like people are playing two different games.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
.... that "peek" option is my point.... you don't really add that especially at the start of a game unless that character is gonna have content. Later on when you have established MC to be a voyeur or a voyeur path, then sure, but right at the start it gives the wrong message and sets the wrong expectations (why you think so many are talking about incest in some manner. while yes there would still be some without that option, that option being there makes it worse).

also showing off in a sexual manner and being sexy are not the same... you can be sexy and not be showing off in a sexual manner.... like a sexy woman wearing a trench coat isn't showing off in a sexual manner....
Ok, i'm just gonna stop here since we obviously expect radically different things from a simple peek scene in these games.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Again......erynns comment to lexi about sleeping with ethan most likely stems from ethan trying to manipulate erynn to get rid of lexi. And we STILL doesn't know what happened between ethan and erynn during those 5 years...
Why would she make that comment or be even hurt by Lexi sleeping with Ethan, unless there was something between Ethan and Erryn at that time. You know unless Ethan and Erryn had a relation at that time (Edit: or Lexi knew Erryn wanted to be in a relation with Ethan) both Lexi and Ethan were free to fuck whoever they wanted, only a Erryn/Ethan relationship would change that for either. If Lexi had been cheating on Erryn herself cause they had a relationship you would word that differently. :p Also like I said Lexi also references that all her fights over the years with Erryn were about Ethan, that implies he was a serious part of their lives at least.

Now this does not mean Lexi ever slept with Ethan, just that Erryn does believe so and for some reason blames Lexi for that and acts like Lexi stole something that was hers at that time by doing so.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did they stay friends? Are they still friends? Are they not friends? Are they dating? Did they date?

Nyx, did you change the time between the flower incident and the mc leaving in the latest update? It said one week now but I can't remember what it said originally?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Oh now it does clear things up. My English is weak so sometimes i might end up misunderstanding. But i don't think that assumption is a bad thing. I mean its much better for people to talk about the game even on this forum then just play it, radio silence, play it again new update came and radio silence again. The game you created bro, i mean sis is great. Great story, characters. People likes it and they like talking about characters like Erynn, Lexi and so on.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Sigh.....as established, ethan has some kind of hold over erynn so her being there instead of meeting the MC was most likely not her idea, stop making wild assumptions
i am not making making wild assumptions. Just say how i in RL would reacted

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I change stuff every release to connect timelines better. There are still some inconsistencies,but it's a WIP. People seem to forget that.
Yeah, this be an issue of people treating new devs like experienced devs. you may wish to have a disclaimer explaining such things in the main post. with something like a big fat WARNING! story is open to changes blah blah etc.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I change stuff every release to connect timelines better. There are still some inconsistencies,but it's a WIP. People seem to forget that.
Oh I'm fully aware it is a work in progress ;) Just wanted to confirm the timeline.

And if I haven't said it in a while:

Fucking amazing game, Lady!!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, this be an issue of people treating new devs like experienced devs. you may wish to have a disclaimer explaining such things in the main post. with something like a big fat WARNING! story is open to changes blah blah etc.
That would probably be a very good idea ;)

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

So far we only know Ethan and Erryn have a "business" relationship.
We know nothing about them at all during the 5 years MC was absent except the prom picture comment.

So yeah, assumptions won't do any good here.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, i'm just gonna stop here since we obviously expect radically different things from a simple peek scene in these games.
Well it is less of what i personally expect and more of a what people will likely expect given the type of game it is (not everyone of course), and what most other games do (not on voyeurism only games that is, but voyeur path games tend to have that char be fuckable in the other path).

Although I think I may have been to blunt and matter of fact in my initial comment.

edit: yeah my wording wasn't the best. I didn't clarify properly on a point that it was what some players would feel like the dev is doing, and not what the dev is actually doing.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Game is perfect as it is, Erynn is just the main bitch at this moment nothing wrong with it and i like to lern more about her and why she do what she do

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah and then she stayed with Ethan and was his friend, instead of being a friend and go after MC who was supposed to be at least like a little brother to her. Right priorities for sure, that cost her her little brother at least for all those years and possibly forever and likely brought her in all the shit she is now. :)
Sadly, Erynn really could have avoided this whole misunderstanding If she had not listened to Emily’s bad advice about letting the mc cool down after Ethan pushed him to the ground. If she really cared that much and was persistent, she could have tried again later than night before the mc’s feelings for her turned to anger and bitterness. Likewise, the mc probably should have waited until he could talk to Erynn alone once and for all (maybe call her house to make sure Ethan was gone before going over there).

it just sucks that it was his birthday of days and I’m sure despite Emily telling him to give Erynn another chance, his emotions got the better of him and he literally had the worst luck running into Ethan when he did.

Reactions: LSC82

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game is perfect as it is, Erynn is just the main bitch at this moment nothing wrong with it and i like to lern more about her and why she do what she do
ah yes the classic "We hate this bitch" to "We love this bitch" when given context. quite a popular trope in anime I believe.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well it is less of what i personally expect and more of a what people will likely expect given the type of game it is (not everyone of course), and what most other games do (not on voyeurism only games that is, but voyeur path games tend to have that char be fuckable in the other path).

Although I think I may have been to blunt and matter of fact in my initial comment.

edit: yeah my wording wasn't the best. I didn't clarify on a point that it was what some players would feel like the dev is doing, and not what the dev is actually doing.
Nah, just felt like we where going in circles, no worries ;) I've just worked my self up a bit in this thread tonight :)

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes