Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
And if you read the post you originally quoted of mine, I already addressed that. My whole thing is that talking with Santi was fine. How Emily handled talking to Santi was not. So... yeah.
Dont get me wrong btw.This is why i love this VN.It brings us here to talk about what we experience in it.That means its a well written one.We having a nice healthy convo!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Out of curiosity, if you played as MC and was forced to chose between Andres and Santiago who would you chose?

Edit: Also explain why?
Lol neither. Andres is a dickhead and Santi has his own life and family (maybe). Though, in Santi's defense, he didn't seem to know what happened between his parents, and Emily and actually wanted to patch things up. However, he chose not to be a part of MC's life after Andres took over the father-figure role.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Maybe out of left field, but if you consider Erryn as a LI and future ending for MC, what stops her from doing something equally stupid again after MC helps her clean up her current shit and they do get together out of pride or whatever?

Also Erryn does put a whole lot of blame, responsibility and hope on MC, if we remember that MC with their past basically owes her nothing anymore, she broke that the day of the confession and after plus staying friends with Ethan, which was her choice. Choosing against MC for her own reasons and wants, fair enough but that was her choosing her priority in relations.

In a way she is lucky enough he still cares enough to want to have some kind of relation with her based on his old feelings for her. Remember as he told Alexis in plane, he is not in love with her anymore and is not in a relation with her, let alone a confirmed relation. :p
I know on the plane, we only had the mc’s pov about the confession to go off of, and because of that, I didn’t want anything to do with her...so much that even after finding out who Lexi really is, I relished the idea of rubbing it in Erynn’s face by flaunting a relationship with Lexi...

But after the last two updates, (and some points invested in Erynn’s rep), I just can’t bring myself to be a completely soulless asshole towards her and her situation. After learning about Lexi’s ultimate betrayal admitting to sex with the MC (iirc did Erynn admit her feelings for the MC to Lexi previously or did that happen offscreen?), to whatever hell she’s in with whatever secret she’s hiding... just couldn’t hate her anymore. If it wasn’t for the fact I was already committed to Lexi, I definitely would have changed LI’s right then and there during their last conversation.

That said, considering Lexi was the one who comforted the mc after that disastrous confession where she had her own first kiss with him, I can’t quite accept that Erynn should have exclusive rights to the mc.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
On some parts i can agree with you. However, Santiago as a real father does have rights to meet and know his own son. Emily did a poor job on handling things. On the one hand if she met with Santi she should bring Andres as well. There's nothing to hide and Andres's reaction was somewhat understandable. On the other hand Andres screwed big time when he started cheating, probably out of jealosy and rage. He probably saw in every woman Emily. Culmination was when he hited MC. He did support Emily and MC, he did accept MC after his departure with Emily without anny obligation, payed his toys and tatoo. He tolerated him for 5 years. Its realy hard to give a guy a hand if he constantly makes everything about himself. Andres does certainly have much more parental quality then Emily, let alone Santiago.
Here I disagree with you. Santi is not MC's real father, he is only his seed donor and if it had been up to Santi and his parents MC would not even have ever been born. Santi chose himself to be never be there to give emotional or financial support or bond to MC or Emily when he walked away from her, so he has no right whatsoever to MC nor obligations. He is just another stranger MC just happens to share some DNA with and nothing more. Not a father.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Neither? At this point, Andres is a cunt in the present day. And Santi is a complete unknown. All we know is that he was a cunt 19 years ago, and that he's rich as balls now.
But lets say you don't have a choice at all and you have to chose between those two, who would you pick? In this case i'm not puting "Neutral" option or neither.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Dont get me wrong btw.This is why i love this VN.It brings us here to talk about what we experience in it.That means its a well written one.We having a nice healthy convo!
Its all good, bro. And yeah. I feel the same. Even with the rants and what not, it just means Nyx has done a great job in stirring up these discussions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ponos13

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
Out of curiosity, if you played as MC and was forced to chose between Andres and Santiago who would you chose?

For sure none of them.Andres turned out a real douche.The thing he despised in Santi i pressume.Santi no way in hell for abandoning me and my mother.Like never ever.The same goes for Emily for me.I whould give Emily and Andres a chance after sometime when i whould cool off and think matters better.And after alot of concideration.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Lol neither. Andres is a dickhead and Santi has his own life and family (maybe). Though, in Santi's defense, he didn't seem to know what happened between his parents, and Emily and actually wanted to patch things up. However, he chose not to be a part of MC's life after Andres took over the father-figure role.
But lets say you don't have a choice at all and you have to chose between those two, who would you pick? In this case i'm not puting "Neutral" option or neither.

I just copied my q. It hated me to type the same q from another conversation.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020

I just copied my q. It hated me to type the same q from another conversation.
In that case. I suppose the MC, Santiago, and a couple of beers at Dylan's BBQ doesn't sound too bad.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018

Lol, if I had a choice - none of them!

Andres is an emotionally unstable neurotic and Santiago is a douchebag Chad type.
Douchebag beats neurotic on negative points any time so, sadly, the only option would be Andres.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Probably Santi. But not in a "Santi is the better choice" way. More like, shits gone to shit with Andres. I don't know Santi, and he is my biodad. Might as well find out whats there. If he's a cunt, I don't have to stay.
Kind of feels like a "lesser of two evils" choice.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know on the plane, we only had the mc’s pov about the confession to go off of, and because of that, I didn’t want anything to do with her...so much that even after finding out who Lexi really is, I relished the idea of rubbing it in Erynn’s face by flaunting a relationship with Lexi...

But after the last two updates, (and some points invested in Erynn’s rep), I just can’t bring myself to be a completely soulless asshole towards her and her situation. After learning about Lexi’s ultimate betrayal admitting to sex with the MC (iirc did Erynn admit her feelings for the MC to Lexi previously or did that happen offscreen?), to whatever hell she’s in with whatever secret she’s hiding... just couldn’t hate her anymore. If it wasn’t for the fact I was already committed to Lexi, I definitely would have changed LI’s right then and there during their last conversation.

That said, considering Lexi was the one who comforted the mc after that disastrous confession where she had her own first kiss with him, I can’t quite accept that Erynn should have exclusive rights to the mc.
Erynn has no tights to MC but the ones she has for whatever reason made up and kept in her mind. Even if she had had those rights to a 12 yo kid she lost those since the confession and all things that happened after. At least MC thinks he is free and his opinion counts the most in that respect:)

That does not take away what I said earlier around update 5.0 that MC did not also love her as an older sister even if they are not related and that part of that love is likely still there. So yeah I think that MC will still want to help her, but that after her having chosen for Ethan over him it will not be that easy for MC to go back to a loving relationship with her even if there is still care. it will take time and an Erynn that will be there for Mc as well. To me Alexis is for sure the wiser choice of the two until now, even if the drama is high.

If MC was truly smart though he would kidnap Melissa and take her away to an island just for the two of them after he got Erynn out of her shit. :p

TomMlnr

Mar 4, 2020
Dude take a chill pill and let the story play out. We don't know the reason behind the shit Erynn is doing yet. I'm sure in the end the MC will have to help her out of the screwed up situation she's in. Especially if her asshole ex is involved. I will be nice putting him in his place.
I am not recommending others to stop playing. I'm just sharing my opinion on why I personally won't play it anymore.
Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the tags in this game. My taste goes more in the direction of VNs like 'Being a DIK', 'My New Family', 'VWM', 'Waifu Academy', 'Melody', 'Polarity', 'Once In A Lifetime', 'Treasure of Nadia', 'MidLife Crisis' and similar (so mono or harem with slight lesbian tinge, if any).
As a note, that Erynn might have acted differently at 'Start'-Incident is shown by Alexis: she went to the MC immediately and avoided Ethan afterwards. She (Erynn) is indeed beautiful, but apparently has a crappy personality.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Probably Santi. But not in a "Santi is the better choice" way. More like, shits gone to shit with Andres. I don't know Santi, and he is my biodad. Might as well find out whats there. If he's a cunt, I don't have to stay.
Kind of feels like a "lesser of two evils" choice.
Yeah, I can see Santi and MC at least being friends. They obviously have things in common. And Santi judging by the brief appearance doesn't seem to be like he was when he was younger, and more chill. I do not see them having a father/son type of relationship at all, though.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I would say, this is some good story writing. Tugs at the heart strings, and doesn't allow for any easy choices. One of those sort of VNs where a harem isn't the ending, despite how some might want it to be. Hard choices all the way.

I really can't choose atm. Lexi, Layla, Erynn, Nikki or Cara, another even? Bloody hell.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I would say, this is some good story writing. Tugs at the heart strings, and doesn't allow for any easy choices. One of those sort of VNs where a harem isn't the ending, despite how some might want it to be. Hard choices all the way.

I really can't choose atm. Lexi, Layla, Erynn, Nikki or Cara, another even? Bloody hell.
Elena :love: of corse

Reactions: Mister_M

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Most conversations between Alexis and Erynn have been happening off screen, the only time they shared the screen is when Erynn goes to confront her at the bar, but the fact that Erynn has confessed her feelings for the mc to Alexis has been mentioned multiple times, including in that confrontation.

Changing topics to the Erynn mystery...
She works at a club, most likely the VIP room of club Heaven(aka the day we first meet her she had just arrived at work, also ditched work if you stuck by her).
She wears expensive, sexy, but not "full hooker" dresses to work.
If it is Club Heaven like i suspect it's not a full "sex club", it's a hostess/dancing gig.
That dude seemingly expected her to stay by his side...
It wasn't their first time working together.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So it seams its 2 for Santo and 2 for Andrew for now.

On a personal note i would rather give a shot to Andres, but my voice doesn't count. Reason, at the very least you know Andres, you know his bad side. For sure he isn't perfect, far from it, he made some terrible mistakes. But still he was there for MC when his real dad wasn't. He supported him, was there for his, accepted him again after Emily sent MC away and payed for tatoo, which is a nice gesture. So that's my opinion.

Reactions: cib64 and Pinsel

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am not recommending others to stop playing. I'm just sharing my opinion on why I personally won't play it anymore.
Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the tags in this game. My taste goes more in the direction of VNs like 'Being a DIK', 'My New Family', 'VWM', 'Waifu Academy', 'Melody', 'Polarity', 'Once In A Lifetime', 'Treasure of Nadia', 'MidLife Crisis' and similar (so mono or harem with slight lesbian tinge, if any).
As a note, that Erynn might have acted differently at 'Start'-Incident is shown by Alexis: she went to the MC immediately and avoided Ethan afterwards. She (Erynn) is indeed beautiful, but apparently has a crappy personality.
This IS a mono-LI game.......

Why do you think that erynn has a "crappy" personality? Lexi went after the young MC and erynn stayed and told ethan to shove it.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes