MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
On the way to the concert, after the flashback with Dylan.
I’m curious if anyone else got the impression that when she said she borrowed her dad’s car whether it sounded more like she “borrowed” it without getting explicit permission.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
On the way to the concert, after the flashback with Dylan.
Huh! I even chose the joke option there and that line slipped by me... What's weird there is that she thinks it to herself... In the context of "sharing" MC with another guy which is obviously a joke... What a strange thought, right? If she said it out loud, it's just a continuation of the joke and so not necessarily to be taken seriously at all. Very interesting that Nyx put that line there...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I’m curious if anyone else got the impression that when she said she borrowed her dad’s car whether it sounded more like she “borrowed” it without getting explicit permission.
Oh, definitely. And she was pretty clear she didn't want to stay out too late too... Even though she ended up sleeping over... She's gonna have some 'splainin' to do when she gets home!

Reactions: MrFriendly

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes i think thats quite likely.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh, definitely. And she was pretty clear she didn't want to stay out too late too... Even though she ended up sleeping over... She's gonna have some 'splainin' to do when she gets home!
I think Eyrnn will be a far larger problem than her dad, especially if she was involved in making fun of the MC back then and Eyrnn knows or learns that this was the reason their friendship was ruined + the reason he left...

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
In all honesty I would rather have the MC get with Dylan, at least we know that he owns a successful business and can grill a good steak.
Okay.. I just deleted the script for episode 5.. Dylan route incoming.. What a twist right there..

I would love that.

While I would really like a Melissa route, not sure how much sense it would make to the story but if not or on any other route I would love for those 2 to be a couple and be happy.

Biggest problem for me being the silly romantic bitch I am is I want everyone to be happy at the end so if say I go for Layla then I would want to see Elena and the MC's friend together, double dates.

I know that probably won't ever happen because some people here are all "if I can't have them, no one can" but i'd love to see that in a game where girls you don't end up with pair off with other people.

Just a big romantic ending with everyone happy and all booking a mass joint wedding.
I'd like to put in scenes where you see girls which you aren't interested in, having new relationships,...
But that counts at NTR, so sadly, my hands are tied..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd like to put in scenes where you see girls which you aren't interested in, having new relationships,...
It's a damn shame things are like that but it is what it is I guess.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
About the having to choose between Nikki and Cara and not have a 3rd option.

I was conflicted if I'd put a third option there at first, not choosing anyone.
But then, you do all those things with the girls, flirting,.. And when they have that much courage to ask you to choose, which isn't easy to do for them either, I thought it would be pretty weak to just say: Nah, I'm not choosing... (That would've been the easy way out).
I like the fact that people are so invested in both girls that it's a hard choice.. I wasn't sure if they had enough screen time to pull it off.. Especially since I got some comments about why I would do a Flashback, and it being a mistake and not intested in it at all..

I see that people already quit playing because they had to choose. To be honest, then this game isn't for you anyway.. There will be other scenes where you'll have to make hard decisions.
You can't have cake and eat it too.. At least in this game..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
About the having to choose between Nikki and Cara and not have a 3rd option.

I was conflicted if I'd put a third option there at first, not choosing anyone.
But then, you do all those things with the girls, flirting,.. And when they have that much courage to ask you to choose, which isn't easy to do for them either, I thought it would be pretty weak to just say: Nah, I'm not choosing... (That would've been the easy way out).
I like the fact that people are so invested in both girls that it's a hard choice.. I wasn't sure if they had enough screen time to pull it off.. Especially since I got some comments about why I would do a Flashback, and it being a mistake and not intested in it at all..

I see that people already quit playing because they had to choose. To be honest, then this game isn't for you anyway.. There will be other scenes where you'll have to make hard decisions.
All I can say in response to this is ...... finally.

One thing i've brought up many times is choices should have consequences or there is no point to them.

Important choices need to carry some weight or they aren't important. Giving an easy way out for the choice between the sisters would have lessened the scene and any impact that choice had on the story and the consequences going forward would have been lost.

As for the girls not having enough time, it seems they had plenty. That said it's not just about the time it's how effective that time is being used.

Cara's friendship with the MC cost her friends she'd known far longer which means he had important choices to make in order to help her.

Nikki involved him in her personal life with her ex pretty quickly giving him the choice to help her out.

See it was less about how long they had been featured and more about that time being used effectively. He was playing a big role in both of their lives from the start which pushed them close in a short space of time which then invests the people reading.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Like the choice between Melissa and Eyrnn. :devilish:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
It can be a problem trying to give a potential LI a relationship with someone else, especially where people have multiple saves (such as one for each LI they are interested in).
In my opinion, some games make the mistake of not only letting the MC know about a relationship, but making them watch every intimate detail.
You can create something where the MC is perfectly happy with what is happening, but you can not account for how a player will react to things.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Pros: Great story, beautiful girls, fantastic MILFs :love::love::love::love:
Cons: Fuck the girls, the MILFs are enough.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
From the dialogue options, it seems like there will be a way to break Eryn the same way she broke the MC and made him leave, am I right NyxValeria ? Also I am really glad you actually put choices that have consequences and are not just a cosmatic option. If you could judt have everyone without jealousy then there isnt really any consequence and the game would just be a pokeman catch them all. The game is much more heartfelt, believable and emotional because of the choices

Reactions: Dan57

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
From the dialogue options, it seems like there will be a way to break Eryn the same way she broke the MC and made him leave, am I right NyxValeria ? Also I am really glad you actually put choices that have consequences and are not just a cosmatic option. If you could judt have everyone without jealousy then there isnt really any consequence and the game would just be a pokeman catch them all. The game is much more heartfelt, believable and emotional because of the choices
Yes, at the moment it's a getting to know Erynn again at this stage. But once you know the whole backstory, it will be up to you how you react.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes