SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
amazing update, awesome job dev :) (y)
so many emotions in this game, i love it :)
Lexi is fantastic, romance scenes with her are a 10/10 :love:
idk... so many awesome girls in this game, how can a man choose?? argh...:LOL:

Reactions: Balu83

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I’m curious if anyone else got the impression that when she said she borrowed her dad’s car whether it sounded more like she “borrowed” it without getting explicit permission.
Somehow I got the impression that was not dad's car, maybe "sugar daddy car"?

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I just tried all path with different answer
So recap till now
Emily Melissa Andres : the Mc dad if you ignore the 2 step sister Cara and nikky, hazel argue with Andres and Mc stepped up and accuse his dad for cheated Emily and now hazel he state he never cheated Emily, so was Emily cheat Andres with Melissa and when Emily and Melissa talked at the pool Emily was scared to tell the true to Mc
Eryn Alexis Ethan :the flashback at airplane u can clear see Alexis with eryn and Ethan make fun of Mc, so Alexis know the Mc and Mc think her is familiar and the last scene sex in the Mc badroom she clear said she know him and wish he never left (Emily said Alexis is familiar too and state she was jealous of Alexis, maybe incest in future? Who knows) and at concert clear state she won't share the Mc to anyone and her car borrowed was not own by eryn and she don't live with alexis as she had her own apartment, in the scene u left Layla and go with eryn by walking at her home u sleep with her her state don't know why mc left and why he never contacted her, when crying she said her still own to Mc an answer "maybe to Mc love confession?? , the question here is.. is Alexis engaged to Ethan? Or maybe eryn (that is? As Melissa said eryn is single) or maybe threesome or lesbian? As both Erin and Alexis thinked both maded lot mistakes
Cara and nikky :hope there's a comeback of those 2 lovely characters in the short flashback u grown to love them
Layla and Elena :well them are fun especially Elena with all the Dios mios XD
The fligh attendant :if u being an asshole to alexis and ignore the flight attendant she give to Mc a blowjob but left him with blue balls, and second blue ball at Mc badroom after her mother let Mc know her will work at restaurant
Tori :just a waste of time, after u facked her, the day after at school she ignore the Mc like he had a covid

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Another thing about Alexis that suggests she has past involvement with MC and Erynn and is hiding something : she lets slip that she already knows MC's address and then thinks 'oh shit'

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder what happened to Laylaa when she was harmlessly flirting with someone. And the most important question with whom? :unsure:

I started playing from the beginning, I haven't played the new update yet, maybe there was something mentioned in it, although I doubt because most of the new update is memories if I can see correctly.

I am very curious about this new update.. reading some comments I can see that it is very interesting.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This update is amazing and it really showed how the game keeps on getting better and better. I really hope the dev can maintain the update quality, length, and also development time.

One of the things I worry about with most games that became popular is suddenly they start to try make the update bigger and then it results into an extra 2 week development time which then turns into 3-4 weeks. The original roughly 4-5 week time between updates would suddenly turn into 8-9 weeks instead which then can kill the game's momentum.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
EDIT: Okay, the requirements for the Dad Punches You in the Face Flashback Ending are: Nikki points < 15 and Cara points < 9. Try that and see how you like it.
Doesn't work like that, I checked my saves with the save editor and I reach the changing room scene with 0 points for both, but afterwards I have 16 points for Nikki (even if I don't peek at her) and 10 Cara points. Which makes me wonder, does anyone have more options than this?

I don't want to.jpg

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Doesn't work like that, I checked my saves with the save editor and I reach the changing room scene with 0 points for both, but afterwards I have 16 points for Nikki (even if I don't peek at her) and 10 Cara points. Which makes me wonder, does anyone have more options than this?
I'll check it out right now..

Edit: It works fine on my end.. Got punched in the face.. Did you try without the mod?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Nikki is quickly becoming a serious contender as my favorite character in the game. It feels like everyone is likeable in this game.
I'm glad I kept her in the game then..
Here is a little background info I was struggling with big time:

Nikki was supposed to die in that car accident.. I even made the renders for it.. MC felt so much guilt and after a while he just couldn't handle it and went back to live with his mom.
But I pussied out.. I just couldn't do it.. I like the character too much myself..

Was it a mistake.. Maybe.. Would it have been better that way.. Maybe..

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Nikki was supposed to die in that car accident.. I even made the renders for it.. MC felt so much guilt and after a while he just couldn't handle it and went back to live with his mom.
But I pussied out.. I just couldn't do it.. I like the character too much myself..
I can definitely see that working but I am glad that you decided to go in the direction that you did.

Reactions: Darx45

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm glad I kept her in the game then..
Here is a little background info I was struggling with big time:

Was it a mistake.. Maybe.. Would it have been better that way.. Maybe..
To be honest, I think it's much better to keep her alive. Not because I like her, but I think when it comes to character's death in an adult game, the game needs to set the tone from the very beginning. No offense to you, but the game didn't feel like it was extremely serious and/or dark enough to have someone's death. And when a character's death is unexpected, it wouldn't feel good because it doesn't fit the feel of the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nikki is quickly becoming a serious contender as my favorite character in the game. It feels like everyone is likeable in this game.
I admit, a very difficult choice.. I like most of the girls here. Although I feel that this may change in the future.. even though I like most of them, some girls have secrets.. and these secrets may not be to my liking. It is not known what to expect. Time will tell. One thing I can say I love this game and it draws me more and more. :love:

Alexis best girl.
I like her a lot too. But let's wait for her secrets to reveal, then we'll see if she's still the best.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
To be honest, I think it's much better to keep her alive. Not because I like her, but I think when it comes to character's death in an adult game, the game needs to set the tone from the very beginning. No offense to you, but the game didn't feel like it was extremely serious and/or dark enough to have someone's death. And when a character's death is unexpected, it wouldn't feel good because it doesn't fit the feel of the game.
That was exactly my thought process.. I needed to change many other things.. That's why I decided against it..

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
That was exactly my thought process.. I needed to change many other things.. That's why I decided against it..
I haven't completed the game yet but I am where we have to choose between Cara and Nikki. And it's not fair that we can't have both:( There's needs to be a route with both of them! It would really make the game more appealing for me atleast it will be.Please consider it!Kudos to you for making an amazing game:)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes