RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Just played, like the game man. Intresting cast of characters, they play of well of each other and likeable MC, who isn't a complete stooge.

Hope the secret of Emily isn't something like MC being illigitimate son, keeps the spice out. But hey, I'll survive. You do your story and i'm along for the ride.

Was it a mistake.. Maybe.. Would it have been better that way.. Maybe..
It's quite a dramatic cliché so when you use it, it needs to work for the story imo.

Quick question: How much time has passed since the flashback? Just a few weeks? I ask because in the beginning on the plane MC talks about having his tattoos done a few weeks ago. In the flashback, he get's his tattoo.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Just played, like the game man. Intresting cast of characters, they play of well of each other and likeable MC, who isn't a complete stooge.

Hope the secret of Emily isn't something like MC being illigitimate son, keeps the spice out. But hey, I'll survive. You do your story and i'm along for the ride.

It's quite a dramatic cliché so when you use it, it needs to work for the story imo.

Quick question: How much time has passed since the flashback? Just a few weeks? I ask because in the beginning on the plane MC talks about having his tattoos done a few weeks ago. In the flashback, he get's his tattoo.
Let's see. He got the tattoos 2 weeks prior to moving in with Nikki/Cara. Getting to know the girls, then a small time skip that was also 2 weeks, plus he stayed a while after the relationship ended.. So it's 1-2 months..

Reactions: Ghostly and RR6612

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'd like to put in scenes where you see girls which you aren't interested in, having new relationships,...
But that counts at NTR, so sadly, my hands are tied..
Sadly, if you want to stay on good terms with all your patrons, yes. :(
Maybe a kinetic-novel (so no user choices) DLC option for when the game is finished?

I see that people already quit playing because they had to choose. To be honest, then this game isn't for you anyway.. There will be other scenes where you'll have to make hard decisions.
You can't have cake and eat it too.. At least in this game..
OMG! You're almost as mean as Notty then! (Ask Avaron, I'm sure she'll not only agree, but also say that I don't even know half of it)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I haven't completed the game yet but I am where we have to choose between Cara and Nikki. And it's not fair that we can't have both:( There's needs to be a route with both of them! It would really make the game more appealing for me atleast it will be.Please consider it!Kudos to you for making an amazing game:)
In the case of Cara and Nikki, I felt the same. Especially because these two go so well together, and are so open to eachother. It hurts both of them to keep their relation with MC hidden for the other, it hurts both of them to see MC *not* choose the other. If there ever were two sisters in a game like this who would consider sharing (which does NOT imply having a trio with the two), then I think it would be Cara and Nikki.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Now that I've slept on it after playing the update, there's one big thing about this game that really sticks out to me. I realized after reading everyone talking about their favourite characters that there aren't any of the potential romantic interests that I outright DON'T like.

Layla is easily my favourite, but I actually want to see more of all the girls (even the "mature" two characters, which is very unlike me). Being confronted with that outright "choose me or her" in the flashback, my heart dropped. Not because I want this to become a harem game (nor would I really be upset if it became one), but because I liked them both so much.

The only one I don't have a whole lot for right now is Rachel, but only because I've not seen enough of her - she seems all kinds of nuts so I'll probably end up liking her, too.

I'm happy to give my Patreon support to this one!

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Completed the game just now and I really like the story! The sex scenes need a lot of work though.They are too short,not much dialogues,needs more foreplay and different positions.For once I'm playing a game for it's story and not the fap material.Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: aragh

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, I think I need to replay the whole game, the mod takes several otions away from you. Beside the option to date neither Cara nor Nikki it also forces you to go with Erynn instead of Layla, probably even more stuff.

Edit: it also cut's out the flashback of Erynn rejecting the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
For dad punch scene : do not dance with Cara, perv on nikky but be an asshole, do not peek them and not share pancakes and keep ignore cara on everything and don't tell the true to cara and said to nikky its stupid idea and gg

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to get closer with Elena? She can kiss MC if you don't do anything with Tori but that way Layla gets even more annoying.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
For dad punch scene : do not dance with Cara, perv on nikky but be an asshole, do not peek them and not share pancakes and keep ignore cara on everything and don't tell the true to cara and said to nikky its stupid idea and gg
Thank you. I was too tired last night to list out the steps...

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is there a way to get closer with Elena? She can kiss MC if you don't do anything with Tori but that way Layla gets even more annoying.
At this point, Layla and Elena are linked. If you're not close to Layla, you aren't able to get close to Elena.

Reactions: Ramen-

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
View attachment 812987

Whatever...
:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I fear the damage she will do to the MC with her actions but, aside from Nikki, there really isn't anyone close to competing with her in terms of looks and banter. She's a woman among girls to borrow a horrid cliche...
Shit man, that gif is gold!

I'm with you... I hope the Alexis situation isn't as bad as we fear!

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Shit man, that gif is gold!

I'm with you... I hope the Alexis situation isn't as bad as we fear!
My worry is that the Alexis situation is the first domino in a long line of dominoes which splits in two... Alexis knocks over both Layla and Erynn then the Layla path to Elena and to causing problems at school in general (remember the whole lie of Layla being the MC's boyfriend to get Tori to leave the him alone, Zack being upset because the MC knew that he liked Layla...). On the Erynn path there's the chance that Melissa and Emily become upset with him because Erynn is hurt, Ethan could make an appearance, etc...

Everyone is in someway connected and it feels like the shit storm is about to start...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You made the right call there presenting straight up resolution, the actual importance of which i assume we will see in the future as the story progresses but of course i only speak for myself which is where things get dicey because 'perspective'.
And yes that decision did contained certain weight in it.
You might see even more decline in the number of players due to that but don't let that wobble you.
Mighty solid update btw, both quality and quantity wise.

You are clearly exhausted and don't know what you are typing. I advise a full day rest followed by a healthy dose of orios, for some cheerfulness.
I think that people who quit this game because they have to make a decision are unfair. Precisely what is always demanded in games is the power to make decisions that matter. And this surely matters. Also you can always save and play with both. It seems to me an excellent game that also tries to avoid any controversy with the ntr issue. Good job dev

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes