elle21

Jul 22, 2019
And nothing wrong with not liking a certain model.

I don't actually play that many games, because if I do, it will influence my own writing subconciously..
So I only knew that model from 1 game (Daryce I think it was called, short but good) before I used it.
And I didn't have that many models when I started out, and she actually fitted the "role" perfectly. Looks innocent and the perfect age. That's why she was chosen ;)
Just only look innocent XD

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Great update loved the flashback, I like the hard choices makes me more invested in the characters and story, I hope Nikki reappears, Alexis was my numero uno now with her antics not too sure, Nikki is pushing her pretty hard and Elena too, still don't like Erynn, got a feeling Alexis may be involved with her somehow or another woman? some have said she was with Erynn when she laughed at him, could be she certainly seemed to know him from before, looking forward to the next update :cool:

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Wow, she looks gorgeous. Too bad it was abandoned. So many great games get abandoned...

If Nyx ever abandons this game I will hunt him down. ;)
That would leave a very bad first impression to abandon the first game..

And like you said, many great games were abandoned, some actual gems in there as well..
I think one was called His Legacy by V3X, another is Love and Submission..
If I knew where the story would lead, I would finish them myself, just to have an ending..

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Honestly Alexis seems to be the only real option, since Mom won't happen cause Patreon. Melissa won't happen cause she's a mom and knows her daughter has the hots for MC and what some said already she might become MCs (lesbian) stepmom.

The dev made sure that Tori is absolute shit tier. Rachel probably wants to screw over the Mom business wise, so she's trash too.

Layla is so bland that she's the equivalent to wet toast. Elena is just a +1 to Layla at this point.

Being still pissed at Erynn is dumb, but if Melissa wouldn't be her mother I would still have zero points with her. Cara and Nikki, just no. Alexis is best girl cause the "competition" doesn't even try.

Still enjoyed playing it though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly Alexis seems to be the only real option, since Mom won't happen cause Patreon. Melissa won't happen cause she's a mom and knows her daughter has the hots for MC and what some said already she might become MCs (lesbian) stepmom.

The dev made sure that Tori is absolute shit tier. Rachel probably wants to screw over the Mom business wise, so she's trash too.

Layla is so bland that she's the equivalent to wet toast. Elena is just a +1 to Layla at this point.

Being still pissed at Erynn is dumb, but if Melissa wouldn't be her mother I would still have zero points with her. Cara and Nikki, just no. Alexis is best girl cause the "competition" doesn't even try.

Still enjoyed playing it though.
Well, right now all of the updates have been about Alexis and Layla with a tiny bit of everyone else. In my memory it seems the MC has spent the most time in the game with (in order-ish): Layla, Alexis, Zach, Elena, Melissa, Erynn, Emily, Cara/Nikki, Rachel, Tori... Not surprising that we can have definitive opinions of the first two and not much of an opinion of the rest. Which is a long way to say let's wait and see. For all I know in the end Alexis will be trash tier and Sienna will be best girl...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well, right now all of the updates have been about Alexis and Layla with a tiny bit of everyone else. In my memory it seems the MC has spent the most time in the game with (in order-ish): Layla, Alexis, Zach, Elena, Melissa, Erynn, Emily, Cara/Nikki, Rachel, Tori... Not surprising that we can have definitive opinions of the first two and not much of an opinion of the rest. Which is a long way to say let's wait and see. For all I know in the end Alexis will be trash tier and Sienna will be best girl...

Which game? Bad Teacher? Cuz that's marked abandoned already. Or are you talking Love and Submission?
Nah the best girl will be Dylan XD

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I just started this. Looks good. Thank freeking god the MC is not shorter than his mom. It seems they always are in these games and VNs.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Please don't ruin Lexi with some bad story from the past, i love them together :)

killer9022

Oct 25, 2019
My worry is that the Alexis situation is the first domino in a long line of dominoes which splits in two... Alexis knocks over both Layla and Erynn then the Layla path to Elena and to causing problems at school in general (remember the whole lie of Layla being the MC's boyfriend to get Tori to leave the him alone, Zack being upset because the MC knew that he liked Layla...). On the Erynn path there's the chance that Melissa and Emily become upset with him because Erynn is hurt, Ethan could make an appearance, etc...

Everyone is in someway connected and it feels like the shit storm is about to start...
I have an assumption about Alexis's drama.
- The house she said to MC is not belong to her parent, it's belong to a man might be her husband or something like "suggar daddy" relationship with a rich old man.
- The way she did to MC something like the mature woman play a young man like her sex toy. At the last scene in most recent version, she make a confession to MC because the lies she made

Despite of these lies, i see her path is the most interesting story to play in this game

Reactions: snowbaron lagombi
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes