MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have an assumption about Alexis's drama.
- The house she said to MC is not belong to her parent, it's belong to a man might be her husband or something like "suggar daddy" relationship with a rich old man.
- The way she did to MC something like the mature woman play a young man like her sex toy. At the last scene in most recent version, she make a confession to MC because the lies she made

Despite of these lies, i see her path is the most interesting story to play in this game
That would be NTR, there will be no NTR in the game. She is not in a relationship with someone else. If Nyx did that after 4 updates it would kill the game as there is virulent hate for NTR, especially surprise NTR.

Nyx has already done a poll to name Alexis's mom on his patreon.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The dev made sure that Tori is absolute shit tier. Rachel probably wants to screw over the Mom business wise, so she's trash too.
Tori could be great if she gets more character development. Shes the only other girl besides Melissa that i like.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have an assumption about Alexis's drama.
- The house she said to MC is not belong to her parent, it's belong to a man might be her husband or something like "suggar daddy" relationship with a rich old man.
- The way she did to MC something like the mature woman play a young man like her sex toy. At the last scene in most recent version, she make a confession to MC because the lies she made

Despite of these lies, i see her path is the most interesting story to play in this game
naww read her thoughts .. when she takes MC to the rock concert

Jun 21, 2020
That would be NTR, there will be no NTR in the game. She is not in a relationship with someone else. If Nyx did that after 4 updates it would kill the game as there is virulent hate for NTR, especially surprise NTR.

Wouldn't that be reverse NTR though? I can't imagine that being as hated as the usual kind of NTR.

messed up my quote so I added it in

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
I love the game but some of the secrecy is killing me.

Melissa and mom kind of suck. Why doesn't Erynn have any idea why the MC left? It seems like Erynn talks to Melissa about the MC quite a bit so it seems bizarre that she has not gotten some sort of explanation. Adding that to whatever secret Melissa and mom are hiding from the MC reflects poorly on them.

When Erynn wonders why the MC never tried to contact her I wonder if Erynn ever tried reaching out to the MC. Given how strongly Erynn feels about the MC (based on Melissa conversation and her behavior if you slept at her apartment) it feels like she should have made a concerted effort to reach out and find out why he left or angry/sad after one of those mistakes where MC wasn't there to look out for her.

I am dying to find out what exactly Lexi is hiding but I think the thing I am anticipating the most is to find out how Erynn viewed the events around the MC's confession.

Alexis, from head to toe, might be the most attractive and realistic (as in not uncanny valley) model I have seen on this site.

killer9022

Oct 25, 2019

Haha. Maybe for me, NTR must be very reality choice

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
and it doesn't hurt Alexis is in love with MC
I'm not so sure about that, she seems to be the female version of those nice guys who "fall in love" with any women who does threat them slightly better than other women.

Well, right now all of the updates have been about Alexis and Layla with a tiny bit of everyone else. In my memory it seems the MC has spent the most time in the game with (in order-ish): Layla, Alexis, Zach, Elena, Melissa, Erynn, Emily, Cara/Nikki, Rachel, Tori... Not surprising that we can have definitive opinions of the first two and not much of an opinion of the rest. Which is a long way to say let's wait and see. For all I know in the end Alexis will be trash tier and Sienna will be best girl...
Cara and Nikki felt like an eternity (not in a positive way) and I'm somewhat sure that Alexis will end up somewhere on the bottom shelve just look at the drama that is already hinted to us. I still somewhat hope for an option to say no to Layla, so she can stop getting her hopes up. We won't get this option tho, where would we get cheap drama from otherwise.

Tori could be great if she gets more character development. Shes the only other girl besides Melissa that i like.
Yeah she was a top 3 when she first appeared but it just got worse, negative highlight was the day after the alley fuck.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not so sure about that, she seems to be the female version of those nice guys who "fall in love" with any women who does threat them slightly better than other women.
at the rock concert give her the choice to go on stage or not .. and read all her thoughts about the MC

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wouldn't that be reverse NTR though? I can't imagine that being as hated as the usual kind of NTR.

messed up my quote so I added it in
From what I understand of NTR if the LI is in a relationship with someone else and the MC sees her with that someone else which causes feelings of betrayal and jealousy in the MC it would be NTR (if the MC didn't know about the relationship prior to the reveal).

If the dev of the theoretical game hides the fact that a LI is in a relationship until there is a stunning reveal and causes those emotions to happen with that reveal then the intent was clearly to cause jealousy. NTR doesn't have to be explicit fucking in front of the MC, it can be emotional as well as sexual.

Cara and Nikki felt like an eternity (not in a positive way) and I'm somewhat sure that Alexis will end up somewhere on the bottom shelve just look at the drama that is already hinted to us. I still somewhat hope for an option to say no to Layla, so she can stop getting her hopes up. We won't get this option tho, where would we get cheap drama from otherwise.

Yeah she was a top 3 when she first appeared but it just got worse, negative highlight was the day after the alley fuck.
I agree with ImperialD, Lexi seems to really have a thing for the MC. Which sucks that she has been less than honest with him.

I would like an option to just say "I view you as a good friend". Why can't we friendzone people in these games? It is so rare in games but so common in real life to be able to tell someone that you don't see them like that. Or, you know, to talk about the girl you have been dating (4 dates with Alexis)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not to derail this thread too much, but - I haven't lost all hope, yet... because someone logged into their account on Monday!
I'm not optimistic at this point. If they had the intent to continue the game then why not just drop a line into the thread, tell a mod to unmark it abandoned, or let his patrons know that he is alive? Logging in and then leaving without comment is not auspicious...

Jun 21, 2020
From what I understand of NTR if the LI is in a relationship with someone else and the MC sees her with that someone else which causes feelings of betrayal and jealousy in the MC it would be NTR (if the MC didn't know about the relationship prior to the reveal).

If the dev of the theoretical game hides the fact that a LI is in a relationship until there is a stunning reveal and causes those emotions to happen with that reveal then the intent was clearly to cause jealousy. NTR doesn't have to be explicit fucking in front of the MC, it can be emotional as well as sexual.
I see, thanks for clarifying. Personally, I'd put it under a different category than the usual NTR since if Alexis is already in a relationship, the MC is the one doing the cucking, and Alexis's husband/bf/sugar daddy is the cuck. I also don't have much sympathy for those who would potentially feel betrayed or jealous since Alexis let herself get banged in an airplane bathroom by a guy she literally just met, you shouldn't expect anything else from LI's like this.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see, thanks for clarifying. Personally, I'd put it under a different category than the usual NTR since if Alexis is already in a relationship, the MC is the one doing the cucking, and Alexis's husband/bf/sugar daddy is the cuck. I also don't have much sympathy for those who would potentially feel betrayed or jealous since Alexis let herself get banged in an airplane bathroom by a guy she literally just met, you shouldn't expect anything else from LI's like this.
“Let herself”? She actively decided to fuck the MC. She didn’t give him permission, she invited him to fuck her.
Which took place AFTER he told her his life story and if the consensus that she is the girl who was friends with Erynn is true then she knew exactly who he was...

Regardless, she doesn’t have a sugar daddy and is falling for or fell for the MC.

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Damn the updates are fast and getting more and more content already. I thought previous one was big but this has backstory+current event with all the girls . In my opinion Nyx is putting a ton of effort in his game. Well i liked the update for the feedback and no complains on my side either .

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes