Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Excellent update great size/time. So use to getting less than 5 min of content so refreshing to get a decent play through.
Good one dev

There were few gaps that were bit obvious. Cara route... Nikki break off ... Erynn route. So i hope those areas get added at some stage.
Was disappointed in the build up for Erynn route that sort of fell flat the the whole "MOVE ON" choice that really didn't do anything. Didn't really makes sense with Erynn expecting protection from MC when she basically laughed in his face. So i am assuming there is a whole lot of story to go for that route. FLash back wise fro erynn
The 2 mom's aren't really doing anything for me at this point.

Lexi is either married or hooking up with Ethan so that going to turn into a shit show at some point.
I can see Nikki come back into the picture at some point . More than likely after MC dad screws up his relation ship with Hayley.
So Lexi and nikki for the win. Lexi is dragging the mc into a cheating relationship so NIkki for the win. lol

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
If anyone is interested in voting for your favourite character:

Not sure which one is my favorite there all pretty attractive girl hell even Dylan is pretty sexy, but It's best if I stick with Dylan because I know there's going to be some drama crud going on so I don't want to get to attached to them YET. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lexi is either married or hooking up with Ethan so that going to turn into a shit show at some point.
As far as i'm aware there are no other men involved. Dev looks to be trying to avoid anything that can fall under NTR which is basically anything involving other men on this site.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
What a beautiful update. We got to know his backstory and his step sisters all in one stroke ( ;) ) and a rich backstory for them as well. I think this is one of the well written stories I've come across so far!

Lexi and MC have the best banters. Brilliant writing!! When is the mc going to cum? Lol i don't think I've seen him cum ( aside that one scene with lexi. ) Has he been spreading his seeds all this time?!

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
About the having to choose between Nikki and Cara and not have a 3rd option.

I was conflicted if I'd put a third option there at first, not choosing anyone.
But then, you do all those things with the girls, flirting,.. And when they have that much courage to ask you to choose, which isn't easy to do for them either, I thought it would be pretty weak to just say: Nah, I'm not choosing... (That would've been the easy way out).
I like the fact that people are so invested in both girls that it's a hard choice.. I wasn't sure if they had enough screen time to pull it off.. Especially since I got some comments about why I would do a Flashback, and it being a mistake and not intested in it at all..

I see that people already quit playing because they had to choose. To be honest, then this game isn't for you anyway.. There will be other scenes where you'll have to make hard decisions.
You can't have cake and eat it too.. At least in this game..
You made the right call there presenting straight up resolution, the actual importance of which i assume we will see in the future as the story progresses but of course i only speak for myself which is where things get dicey because 'perspective'.
And yes that decision did contained certain weight in it.
You might see even more decline in the number of players due to that but don't let that wobble you.
Mighty solid update btw, both quality and quantity wise.

Okay.. I just deleted the script for episode 5.. Dylan route incoming.. What a twist right there..

I'd like to put in scenes where you see girls which you aren't interested in, having new relationships,...
But that counts at NTR, so sadly, my hands are tied..
You are clearly exhausted and don't know what you are typing. I advise a full day rest followed by a healthy dose of orios, for some cheerfulness.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Oh man, this came out from nowhere and jumped on my top games!
Lots of cute and great girls plus reliable MC. The only problem is that there is FOUR girls fighting for the top place, how can a man choose only one of them?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I have seen a few guesses on what Mom's (Emily) secret is. It seems to be bad enough that she is worried MC will leave if he finds out.
I wonder if this is the reason the Dad decided to leave and get a divorce.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finished the update it was really good with pretty long play time considering nyx finished it in a month he's like one man army

In the flashback i choose Nikki hopping to see her again in the next episodes

I have a feeling that Alexis and Erynn is couple and in a open relationship thats why alexis cant be with MC she's was there for just sex in the beginning i got that feeling from on the car ride when MC ask Alexis her type she says that blonde,blue eyes i think she hinted that and MC take that's as a joke ,she keeps telling herself that she cant be with him,MC's mom recognize her from somewhere maybe she see her with Erynn
or
Alexis can be just Erynn's friend that laugh at MC we see on the Flashback on ep1, end of the 4ep Sleeping on the bed Alexis says that she wish he never left

Alexis is my favorite i hope im wrong i dont wanna push her away considering she didn't tell MC that from the beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: Anus Mundi

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
ok I just finished my first playthrough and I really enjoyed it : really interesting characters, very good plot and nice renders.
And the last episode raises so many questions lol :
--> Who is really Alexis : I agree, she could be one of Erryn's friend who made fun of the MC back then. But she also seemed familiar to Emily so ... we'll see. Although Alexis wonders if the MC would treat her the same way if knew who she was, so it might be more complicated than that.
--> Emily's secret : my first guesses would be that maybe she's not her mother, or maybe Erryn and the MC are blood-related (brother/sister, half-brother/half-sister), but once again it seems a bit simple to me, because at the end of Episode 4, she seemed really afraid to tell him.

Great work (y). I can't wait to learn more about the story.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does he have to decide between cara and nikki? i would have said BOTH!

also before anyone says that's unreal, i've been there and done that not only once but several times. when girls really like a guy, they sometimes don't care if their friend or sister likes him too and he them as well.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes