LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
hmmmm an Erynn that did laugh at him and made him cry (even with assistance from that dude) WOULD have been different for sure as most games force a makeup or something close to it. Then it gives the MC choice of letting past go (the Erynn path) or no. (your cold to Erynn and is most likely Alex or Lauren path). Then when pool thing with moms he would be mad at both Erynn AND her mom (feel like Erynns mom got off too easy for kiss). Then cafe scene with Erynn and that guy and MC just has had it with her.
You do have an option to ditch Erynn after the cafe scene, given how it plays out it can be quite definitive.
Backstory is now different from original expectations (we don't know if it was always suppoused to flip), but you still can say "enough is enough" to Erynn.

But dude, Erynn's mom (Melissa) is single why would he be mad at her?
I mean there isn't even a good reason for him to be mad at his own mom in that scene (only his jumping to conclusions on a ridiculous degree leads to that).

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
You do have an option to ditch Erynn after the cafe scene, given how it plays out it can be quite definitive.
Backstory is now different from original expectations (we don't know if it was always suppoused to flip), but you still can say "enough is enough" to Erynn.

But dude, Erynn's mom (Melissa) is single why would he be mad at her?
I mean there isn't even a good reason for him to be mad at his own mom in that scene (only his jumping to conclusions on a ridiculous degree leads to that).
I hit both for after cafe but it feels off walking away because of times we forced to spend with Erynn b4 it.
As for Melissa, I think it fair to be mad shes kissing mom and thinking mom is seeing her since they were close and idr what MC thought was reason for parents divorce (not our perspective, MCs at time). Plus she kinda flirt around with him b4 so its like da fuck lady

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Pity though. I think that MC's original understanding of the event made for a way better development that what actual happened. A childhood friend that has always been in love with MC? A dime in a dozen. A childhood friend that not only was not in love with MC but that directly rejected MC and even laughed a little at him, not common.

Erynn did lost a lot of appeal with the conversation. I liked the super cute childhood friend that simply could not look at MC as a LI and it is only later that that changes. And in fact, in my eyes it was like it reduced the effect of MC finally catching up. "it was just a misunderstanding". Imagine if, on the other hand, she had to explain

E:"sorry, I changed, now I do love you"
MC: "well, but I cannot simply forgive you, you hurt me!"
E: "I already ask for forgiveness, what do you want me to do? Are you going to hold me down to what I did when I was 15?"
MC: "I don't care you were 15, you broke me!"

Anyway.. let us hope and wait
Indeed that could make a good story, but it wouldn't quite work here because they've been out of touch and not on friendly terms for years. Having the "not interested" party suddenly proclaim a 180 in feelings just because they are back in touch again is rather far-fetched.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Indeed that could make a good story, but it wouldn't quite work here because they've been out of touch and not on friendly terms for years. Having the "not interested" party suddenly proclaim a 180 in feelings just because they are back in touch again is rather far-fetched.
Well, I don't think you have to make it sudden. She could simply like him when she start knowing as a man and not as a child. People change.
Besides, you have the whole "I miss you" effect. Anyway, no need to wonder how to make it as the novel took a different approach.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of the 2 fifteen year old girls being in love with the "barely hit puberty" MC, that's the one aspect i don't like...
Alexis in particular, them being each others first kiss(it's possible the MC kissed someone else before) and kinda carrying the torch for 5 years... too much "they were destined for each other" honestly, which is like poison for the cynical bastard that i am.
I'm not sure if Alexis carried a torch for MC. She already thought MC was a cute guy on the plane before finding out he was Erynn's childhood neighbor.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, I don't think you have to make it sudden. She could simply like him when she start knowing as a man and not as a child. People change.
Besides, you have the whole "I miss you" effect. Anyway, no need to wonder how to make it as the novel took a different approach.
Honestly the pool scene back a few chapters plays out kinda like this, she was kinda surprised how good looking her "little buddy" got.
On the other hand she was already mad jealous about everything and everyone, Nikki, Layla... so there's that.

I'm not sure if Alexis carried a torch for MC. She already thought MC was a cute guy on the plane before finding out he was Erynn's childhood neighbor.
To me it felt she was keeping the flame alive, though not in active search or dreaming about finding him(like Erynn).
She still had some feelings for the kid who gave her a flower and was her first kiss.
And meeting him again poured gasoline into the fire.
That's where her story sits now, in the airport she sat there split between the knowledge that this would fuck up her friendship with Erynn and her feelings for the MC, that's not just "hot guy", the flame was alive.

I hit both for after cafe but it feels off walking away because of times we forced to spend with Erynn b4 it.
As for Melissa, I think it fair to be mad shes kissing mom and thinking mom is seeing her since they were close and idr what MC thought was reason for parents divorce (not our perspective, MCs at time). Plus she kinda flirt around with him b4 so its like da fuck lady
Melissa is flirty i give you that, though it seems she's just playing around.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
If this is about who i suspect it is (Erynn), there isn't much you can do with her anymore without revealing the big secret (it's been teased a lot) while the other characters keep developing, it would put her in a very weak position, i think Nyx recognizes that.
Basically, you need to give people more info for them to get invested in this character before she falls to the background.
Which in a way is helping the player make a choice.
That's the problem with Erynn, she has been placed into a holding pattern while we wait for the big reveal. Meanwhile, most of the other routes are progressing nicely. People know that this is not a harem game, and they need to decide on a single LI. At this moment there appears to be no incentive to chose Erynn.
For people (like myself) that have saves for different girls it may be OK (just split into another save), but for those that are only interested in choosing one LI, they have most probably already decided.

Nov 17, 2018
Damn i find Erynn model hots so i have the route set for her, not too keen on Alexis atm as she did in the end, lied to us about our relationship with her friend. From the first moment of the game i also had a feeling that she is a one time fling, or sometimes a threesome with one of our LI. Never thought of her as a main LI. Still, I probably should wait for the big reveal to know for sure whether or not i want to continue with this route though

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's the problem with Erynn, she has been placed into a holding pattern while we wait for the big reveal. Meanwhile, most of the other routes are progressing nicely. People know that this is not a harem game, and they need to decide on a single LI. At this moment there appears to be no incentive to chose Erynn.
For people (like myself) that have saves for different girls it may be OK (just split into another save), but for those that are only interested in choosing one LI, they have most probably already decided.
You sum things up perfectly, on why it needs to happen soon.

I'll tell you something, i only got into Erynn after i went back and stayed with her in the club>then her apartment.
My first instinct was to stay with Layla, i went out with her i'm not gonna ditch her for another girl now, even if she is my old friend(plus she's your friend only theoretically, by that point of the game you the player know Layla a lot better than Erynn).
Only going back and really paying attention (being into mysteries also helps i guess) i started to feel for this girl.
With only one save i wouldn't have paid her any mind.

To most people yeah there's very little incentive to go for her other than maybe you have a thing for blondes (her ass in that dress is also magnificent :p ).

Damn i find Erynn model hots so i have the route set for her, not too keen on Alexis atm as she did in the end, lied to us about our relationship with her friend. From the first moment of the game i also had a feeling that she is a one time fling, or sometimes a threesome with one of our LI. Never thought of her as a main LI. Still, I probably should wait for the big reveal to know for sure whether or not i want to continue with this route though
Alexis was originally a one time thing probably why it kinda feels that way.
Honestly her flip from fun loving, sexually liberated(that's a compliment btw, before people say i'm calling her a whore in a fancy way) girl to "lovesick super romantic girl who loves too much" girl was a major turn off for me personally.
Good thing we have Nikki to play the fun loving, sexually liberated girl.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
On the one hand, this is super true. And I imagine its partly a result of shifting from the OG story and expanding on roles like Alexis.

On the other hand, Nyx has smartly crafted the story to have MC's relationships torpedoed (except for Layla if you didn't muck that up) right before we finally get into the meat of Erynn's story. Assuming thats what the Big Big of Episode 7 is, which is what it sounds like. So we get to play around with other girls, we get to see hints of whats going on with Erynn. And once we get informed on Erynn's situation, we can, in our current 'not strings attached' status quo, choose whether to pursue Erynn or try to fix one of the other relationships.

I think Nyx has worked around the holding pattern fairly well.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2018
You sum things up perfectly, on why it needs to happen soon.

I'll tell you something, i only got into Erynn after i went back and stayed with her in the club>then her apartment.
My first instinct was to stay with Layla, i went out with her i'm not gonna ditch her for another girl now, even if she is my old friend(plus she's your friend only theoretically, by that point of the game you the player know Layla a lot better than Erynn).
Only going back and really paying attention (being into mysteries also helps i guess) i started to feel for this girl.
With only one save i wouldn't have paid her any mind.

To most people yeah there's very little incentive to go for her other than maybe you have a thing for blondes (her ass in that dress is also magnificent :p ).

Alexis was originally a one time thing probably why it kinda feels that way.
Honestly her flip from fun loving, sexually liberated(that's a compliment btw, before people say i'm calling her a whore in a fancy way) girl to "lovesick super romantic girl who loves too much" girl was a major turn off for me personally.
Good thing we have Nikki to play the fun loving, sexually liberated girl.
Its not really a turn off for me the way you make it nor do i mind girls taking sex a bit more casual nor serious, if they hit me with their character I don't care that much about that. I do get your point though. Still, the two moms model with all due respect just don't quite cut it for me. So its basically Erynn vs Alexis vs Nikki for me tbh

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Alright yall I promised Nyx wouldnt share this spoiler BUT yall arguing like children so here it is. I have pic of who one of Erynn's clients is, I forget his name its something normal, bob, jim, or something like that but here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again there is still the possibility that "Bob" (to some of us known as Eric) is still under the influence of the pills fed to him by the little Brother from Big Brother ... and thus can´t "rise to the occasion" !! Hahaha!! :p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
For me is fine, i like things slow with Erynn. From the beguinning, i decided she'll be my main LI, i normally like the difficult one, the more complicated. I like to avoid the insta love stories, not for me

I liked Erynn since first time she appears, so i can wait (while i fool around a bit with other girls :devilish: ).

She always cares about the MC (and doesn't need to be in a romantic sense, she was just his best friend). And i really think she never thought on the mc in a romantic way, they were just young and super friends. But his confession probably awoke something inside her. And well, the best couples are also normally the best friends, so go Erynn!!

But i don't like to just focus in one girl with my main PT, less drama, no party

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
On the one hand, this is super true. And I imagine its partly a result of shifting from the OG story and expanding on roles like Alexis.

On the other hand, Nyx has smartly crafted the story to have MC's relationships torpedoed (except for Layla if you didn't muck that up) right before we finally get into the meat of Erynn's story. Assuming thats what the Big Big of Episode 7 is, which is what it sounds like. So we get to play around with other girls, we get to see hints of whats going on with Erynn. And once we get informed on Erynn's situation, we can, in our current 'not strings attached' status quo, choose whether to pursue Erynn or try to fix one of the other relationships.

I think Nyx has worked around the holding pattern fairly well.
Yeah somehow that worked to perfection up until now, as much as there's a bunch of people who want to be married to Alexis/Nikki as of right now, they can't, relationship status is also on hold(at best) lol.
Even Layla is kinda of a slower build up than the others so it doesn't present a problem (and problems are about to hit on that front as well), probably helps that she was the other character that was always planned for the story...
But since those relationships will enter the next level soon, the holding pattern needs to go.

As for Erynn i think the reveal will bring some closer to her, wanting to help and give her some TLC and repulse to others, since some form of nudity/abuse/sex will be involved no doubt.

I've always had a thing for "broken" characters, so i'm waiting anxiously.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Same for me.

A lot of people like to choose the less drama option, they called it the "safe" choice. I called it the boring choice (i respect all people choices, is just my personal opinion)

I do an exception with Layla...because she is just love! :love:
Layla is just too adorable to ignore, a mix of flirty with shy and innocent(can't wait to take away that innocence :devilish: ).
But in general i'm also bored by the "little miss perfects".

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Layla is a breath of fresh air when introduced , just for me with her issues she is like the mc a person who is hurt and got trust issues , dont get me wrong she has her good sides i just went with the cold shoulder approach from the get go and she just keep on popping up in the story so i felt bit forced to have her around

As the the other Li in the game gonna be nice to see where it all pans out, i know the mc is a hotheaded guy and well i dont mind that sometimes you just loose temper and say do whatever comes to mind, thus shutting down erynn and a alexis (blowing up on them ) will have consequences , im looking forward to the continuation of the game

And well not a popular opinion i put out there but thats the part where playing a game when its not finished you get alot of loose threads you just want to know and see where goes right noooow , so yeh im hooked and eagerly waiting where it goes , this is like a good show where you waiting for the next episode

Reactions: Gladheim
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes