LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm not defending Alexis for what she did. It was a shitty move, no doubt.

However there is a huge contrast between how Erynn talks about her feelings and how she behaves, how she still keeps the distance. It's her who is friendzoning MC.

OK, you can argue, that she is waiting for the right moment until Nyx can finally explain the whole Ethan situation to us, and keep things calm until then, but how is it better than Lexi delaying her moment of truth?
There are differences between getting into bed with a long friend and some girl from the bar(or airplane in this case), in the first case you have to make sure both friends are on the same page so no one gets hurt, even then sometimes it backfires.
That applies to Erynn but also Melissa, who probably would've given the MC a ride already if he wasn't her friends son and her daughters obssession.

As for what's the difference? Remains to be seen how it will play out, but motivations for these "hesitations" matter, one was doing for manipulative reasons, she was the direct beneficiary from the lie...
The other who knows at this point, but the hints are that it's out of shame and embarassment, with no direct benefit from the secret.

Besides, taking the girl your friend is falling for: MC does it all the time to Zack:

Layla, Gabi, preparing Valerie.
Yes, you can roleplay a total scumbag, it's up to each individual.
But... Zack does give the "all clear" on Layla, probably wouldn't stop many people if he didn't, but he did give the go ahead.
Gabi seemed more "hot teacher" joke than him having any plans to do anything, also honest mistake on the MCs end, he had no idea who she was.
Valerie... yeah that would be probably crossing the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Valerie... yeah that would be probably crossing the line.
Heavy emphasis on probably. We really don't yet know even if Zack gets any further than with Layla. Just a couple of screens and a line of possibly light-hearted text from Nyx. Or was their up-coming relationship confirmed somewhere? I would be totally ok if Zack gets a real go at her.

In general I'd be pretty suspicious if Val is a LI, why would she be added this far into the game? How is she "intertwined" into the story?

It's funny how active this thread is compared to many other popular games – drama really drives activity.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Some people here stated contract clauses, well some clauses are illegal and in 75% of cases is enough to make the contracts void and not just the clauses but since it proves bad faith while doing them!

considering that Erynn goes to college i doubt there are not some classes like introduction to law where she could get some legal support for free!

I do not hate on Erynn but after seeing her lifestyle it reminds me of the "poor rich people" crying when their ferrari gets repo while others live in shitty conditions and have trouble getting by when its not their fault while you driving a ferrari is your fault if you can not afford it!

We have seen Erynn lifestyle her car her central town apartment her wardrobe and her college tuition while Lexxi is working at a bar sharing her house with her sister and probably having a student loan and no car (she has to borrow her car from her dad)!

the most stupid part is that i am pretty sure she did it for some stupid reason that does not make her happy, she had options from sharing a cheaper flat to slumming it up with mom or the college dorms, the same for clothes and her car doubt they make her happy but for some reason she had to have them and she sold herself for that little! and perhaps she did not read between the lines regarding the true price of the wealth but how is that the MC Lexxi or anyone`s responsibility if she did not ask for help?

I hate lies (i should not or i could only make friends with 2% of the world population and the majority of those are retards) but Lexxi crime is not telling her that the MC as returned, the concert adds to that but staking romantic interest on a 13 year old? that pedophile shit and therefore Lexxi can not be accosted on that front, only of failing her friends duty to report to her and explaining properly why she skipped the concert!

but then again if Erynn is full of problems and has not told Lexxi is that not also a break on her friends right to help her out?

but what pissed me off beyond rage is her inner dialogue blaming the MC when she could have turned to her mother who is a tough cookie her aunt EM who is loaded and could easily get her a job or even Lexxi they go to the same college and still take their yearly picture, but to whom did she turn? Ethan? perhaps he has some intimate photos of her or video but even then when she is not strong enough to take the blow that her decisions created and can not even find the strength to ask for help from those who love her and will not judge her what does she expect from the MC? is he superman? cause i seen him on ass 2 times already!

in my play trough i left her crying on her ass if she can not open up and trust the MC its on her and i´m sick of the MC getting shit for others mistakes, EM fucked up and the MC is screwed up, his father figure is an asshole and the MC gets punched and is fucked over, except for Laykin all other girls just use the MC in some form or another that get him kicked or in risk of having his ass kicked! even Laykin used him now that i think about it he was a guinea pig for her tattoos and he still payed her(luckily it went ok)! except for your boy Nathan and Zack everyone is a worthless piece of shit playing their games and getting their dues out of the MC skin and ass for their own gains... even sweet Layla 1st wants to make fun of him then uses him as a shield against Lucas and now robs him of a proper financial opportunity tutoring math so she can learn Spanish!

Even his real father is an idiot if he is married to Gabi and as not put a baby in her and instead uses her for as eye candy, allowing his own parents to guide his life and murdering his 1st born, talk about shitty uncomfortable family dinners "hey you remember that time before i was born where you payed my mother to have me murdered? that was a doozy!"

the MC reached the right conclusion he needs to change but not how he imagines he does, he needs to get tougher and start calling out the shit people on his life to do better and be better or get cut off!

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Some people here stated contract clauses, well some clauses are illegal and in 75% of cases is enough to make the contracts void and not just the clauses but since it proves bad faith while doing them!

considering that Erynn goes to college i doubt there are not some classes like introduction to law where she could get some legal support for free!

I do not hate on Erynn but after seeing her lifestyle it reminds me of the "poor rich people" crying when their ferrari gets repo while others live in shitty conditions and have trouble getting by when its not their fault while you driving a ferrari is your fault if you can not afford it!

We have seen Erynn lifestyle her car her central town apartment her wardrobe and her college tuition while Lexxi is working at a bar sharing her house with her sister and probably having a student loan and no car (she has to borrow her car from her dad)!

the most stupid part is that i am pretty sure she did it for some stupid reason that does not make her happy, she had options from sharing a cheaper flat to slumming it up with mom or the college dorms, the same for clothes and her car doubt they make her happy but for some reason she had to have them and she sold herself for that little! and perhaps she did not read between the lines regarding the true price of the wealth but how is that the MC Lexxi or anyone`s responsibility if she did not ask for help?

I hate lies (i should not or i could only make friends with 2% of the world population and the majority of those are retards) but Lexxi crime is not telling her that the MC as returned, the concert adds to that but staking romantic interest on a 13 year old? that pedophile shit and therefore Lexxi can not be accosted on that front, only of failing her friends duty to report to her and explaining properly why she skipped the concert!

but then again if Erynn is full of problems and has not told Lexxi is that not also a break on her friends right to help her out?

but what pissed me off beyond rage is her inner dialogue blaming the MC when she could have turned to her mother who is a tough cookie her aunt EM who is loaded and could easily get her a job or even Lexxi they go to the same college and still take their yearly picture, but to whom did she turn? Ethan? perhaps he has some intimate photos of her or video but even then when she is not strong enough to take the blow that her decisions created and can not even find the strength to ask for help from those who love her and will not judge her what does she expect from the MC? is he superman? cause i seen him on ass 2 times already!

in my play trough i left her crying on her ass if she can not open up and trust the MC its on her and i´m sick of the MC getting shit for others mistakes, EM fucked up and the MC is screwed up, his father figure is an asshole and the MC gets punched and is fucked over, except for Laykin all other girls just use the MC in some form or another that get him kicked or in risk of having his ass kicked! even Laykin used him now that i think about it he was a guinea pig for her tattoos and he still payed her(luckily it went ok)! except for your boy Nathan and Zack everyone is a worthless piece of shit playing their games and getting their dues out of the MC skin and ass for their own gains... even sweet Layla 1st wants to make fun of him then uses him as a shield against Lucas and now robs him of a proper financial opportunity tutoring math so she can learn Spanish!

Even his real father is an idiot if he is married to Gabi and as not put a baby in her and instead uses her for as eye candy, allowing his own parents to guide his life and murdering his 1st born, talk about shitty uncomfortable family dinners "hey you remember that time before i was born where you payed my mother to have me murdered? that was a doozy!"

the MC reached the right conclusion he needs to change but not how he imagines he does, he needs to get tougher and start calling out the shit people on his life to do better and be better or get cut off!
Every post you make, you say the same shit. It really starts to annoy me, which is my fault for coming here and reading it I guess.
Everything must be negative, seems like you can't see the good in people...

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Every post you make, you say the same shit. It really starts to annoy me, which is my fault for coming here and reading it I guess.
Chill Valeria no need to get worked up
There is an Ignore button for this kind of stuff

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
just put that one on blocked... those are wrong opinions..
for starters we got Layla and she's a sweetheart even if in the past she attracted some duche.
Erryn is awesome, from what I understood she liked the MC waaaay back and he didn't simply give her the chance to reply positively to the confession.
Alexis is a good character, her whole conflict is due to her being torn between loyalty to a friend and love for the MC. but her actions are justifiable... Erryn had her chance and blew it...
the only character I can hate is Ethan, but I guess that was the intention....

keep doing what you're doing since you're doing fine, but perhaps don't stress so much over update frequency, please?

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
i totally agree with you but my problem with Erynn after another 7 playthroughs is that she is a total bitch
I think we just played a total different game.

She never blame him for anything, actually, he left town telling her nothing, refused to reply her letters, imagine how she felt, they were best friend, she did nothing wrong and suddenly he dissapears from her life

She is asking all the time about him, telling her friend how wonderful he is. She wants to see him so much...and then, she discover she is the last one to know that he is back, no one told her. How she reacts? Very nice, she is not mad, she just want to catch up with him. Do you think is the correct moment to try something romantic with him?? NO. She wants first to reconnect with him after 5 years.

Her inner thinks, well, is more about how she missed him and how important is in her life, not blaming him, is more about that if he was there, probably he would prevent certain things

And Alexis...well, while i can ''understand" what she did (not really, she just played dirty), if i'm Erynn, i would never forgive her. Never. And i'm sure that Erynn at the end will forgive her. And i like the character of Alexis, add a lot to the story and i would never think she is a bitch. She is troubled, and she is suffering. I feel sorry for her too

But really, just try to put yourself in Erynn shoes. She is totally confused, betrays after betrays while she is not at her best moment, and still she is a kind person

If she is considered a bitch, then i want to get off of this world

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

She never blame him for anything, actually, he left town telling her nothing, refused to reply her letters, imagine how she felt, they were best friend, she did nothing wrong and suddenly he dissapears from her life

She is asking all the time about him, telling her friend how wonderful he is. She wants to see him so much...and then, she discover she is the last one to know that he is back, no one told her. How she reacts? Very nice, she is not mad, she just want to catch up with him. Do you think is the correct moment to try something romantic with him?? NO. She wants first to reconnect with him after 5 years.

Her inner thinks, well, is more about how she missed him and how important is in her life, not blaming him, is more about that if he was there, probably he would prevent certain things

And Alexis...well, while i can ''understand" what she did (not really, she just played dirty), if i'm Erynn, i would never forgive her. Never. And i'm sure that Erynn at the end will forgive her. And i like the character of Alexis, add a lot to the story and i would never think she is a bitch. She is troubled, and she is suffering. I feel sorry for her too

But really, just try to put yourself in Erynn shoes. She is totally confused, betrays after betrays while she is not at her best moment, and still she is a kind person

plus at the clothing store, if you don't correct the shopkeeper, Erryn notices that and is happy about it. so if Ethan didn't interrupt them that day, she would probably accept MC's confession.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
currently don't really get how you can hate any character (except Ethan and Lucas ofcourse, but that is the purpose of those characters), although everyone has their own opinion ofcourse.

Currently nobody has done anything to outright make me hate them, everybody has their own reasons and while i don't agree with all of their choices, there is nothing to make me completely avoid one. Especially Erynn seeing we're far from the complete picture there

i'm not interested in Emily in any way, i think she's a good mom but other than that i don't really care about her story but that's just me. But i don't hate her either

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
considering you are the author, my apologies! i enjoy your work enough to debate it! i do not wish to influence your story, its your story, for me we are just having fun debating some stuff and sometimes arguments can get heated!

anyway as i stated this hits close to home in many ways so do i hate my sister? not really, does not mean i am not pissed at many of her decisions that carved into my pocket and brought much strife to my life and family but that does not mean we love her any less! it just means that we get pissed at her, me probably more then most then i´m her brother and therefore suffer more direct consequences from her actions!

i hope this does not divert you from your overall objective which is to provide the best story possible! and if idiots like me think otherwise that is our problem, just remember that its better to make your own mistakes and learn from them then to do others mistakes and get nothing from them! most criticism is never useful unless requested so until you do, just ignore my opinions based in partial information!

as for every post... that hurts, i always do try to be original or at least provide a different angle!

but as i stated i think i am cursed in this thread!

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
considering you are the author, my apologies! i enjoy your work enough to debate it! i do not wish to influence your story, its your story, for me we are just having fun debating some stuff and sometimes arguments can get heated!

anyway as i stated this hits close to home in many ways so do i hate my sister? not really, does not mean i am not pissed at many of her decisions that carved into my pocket and brought much strife to my life and family but that does not mean we love her any less! it just means that we get pissed at her, me probably more then most then i´m her brother and therefore suffer more direct consequences from her actions!

i hope this does not divert you from your overall objective which is to provide the best story possible! and if idiots like me think otherwise that is our problem, just remember that its better to make your own mistakes and learn from them then to do others mistakes and get nothing from them! most criticism is never useful unless requested so until you do, just ignore my opinions based in partial information!

as for every post... that hurts, i always do try to be original or at least provide a different angle!

but as i stated i think i am cursed in this thread!
I don't mind a debate, I don't mind people criticizing the story/characters,... To each their own opinion.
But your posts just seemed negative for the sake of being negative and nothing else.

You want a debate, here's a debate: I take the, Alexis is a pedophile part.

Where in the story did you read that Alexis was romantically interested in MC when they were younger?
At the confession, she felt bad for MC, that's why she consoled him, the kiss on the cheek was a birthday present, nothing more.
She always thought he was a nice guy, seeing how Erynn and MC were such good friends, she even explained that part in the story. Still nothing romantically.
She starts to get interested (Interested is maybe a bit much, she thought he was cute) in him when she sees him when she visited her cousin Lakeyn.
2 months later, she meets him again (Still not knowing who he is, he's just her type, that's also in the story).
When they talk, she gets more and more attracted to him.
Then she figures out who he is. He's her type and she knows that he's an actual good guy (because she remembers how he was towards Erynn.) That makes him even more attractive to her. He could've been her type but a total douche...
Was it shitty what she did on the plane after knowing? Towards Erynn, hell yes. (But that's a different debate)

Debate away...

I know I have an advantage, because I know the whole story, but I only used information which is in the story.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You want a debate, here's a debate: I take the, Alexis is a pedophile part.

She starts to get interested (Interested is maybe a bit much, she thought he was cute) in him when she sees him when she visited her cousin Lakeyn.

I know I have an advantage, because I know the whole story, but I only used information which is in the story.
that part is interesting i totally ignored that she had already measured him up! if you add perhaps a phone talk or a conversation where cousin L says decent sized and proper attentious lover that would explain the airplane part, her decision was done before she knew he was Erynn little brother!

as for the pedophile part is clearly shitposting on people saying Erynn as romantic claims to the MC when the last time she saw him was when he was 13, she does not! besides that is always a decision for the MC to make if both girls are interested because claims only go so far and the final decision belong to the individual!

as i stated i played 7 times to read every part of Erynn dialogues and her inner monologue triggered me profoundly so no i am not unbiased but she had a decent support base to turn to, only weak point on that support base is the lack of a masculine point of view but how shameful and regretful she seems to be i assume she did not even ask for help!

also her entire entitled attitude to the MC even with Layla rubs me the wrong way in a cock blocking kind of way! yes she needs to talk to him but dude there´s a age equal to him and they seem to be hitting it off, do not cock block a brother gezzzz!

As for the Erynn Lexxi debate her only sin was not informing and going to the concert (this is optional) but the MC did not look for Erynn specifically how can she be blamed and take all that shit? yes she knows how Erynn misses her little brother (cause assuming anything else as people do is just creepy and perv thinking) and she should have informed her but its on the MC to make himself known!

even worse Lexxi takes all the shit but Melissa did not informed her also, so we can not even blame the MC on this, and its certainly hypocritical to blame just Lexxi and not Mel!

As for people talking about Melissa and the MC that is her emotional aunt and he is Melissa litle nephew, yes now that he is a man sexual attraction can appear as its normal to appear but right off the bat? its a much better explanation that the MC showing up is what ignited Mel sexual desire that lead to the pool kiss(with EM), but that is all sub conscious and we must assume Mel as been living in a very male dried world for a young 18 year old to make her sex drive spike (possibly combined lack of it for a few years and hormonal unbalance as she gets near her menopause and there is a last ditch effort from her biological clock to have a last go at it)!

As for Erynn specifically i stated that i do not know all the contours of her problem but the lack of a male point of view on her decision making can have lead her to a bad decision that is now being reinforced by some shamefull blackmail material that can go from photos and nudes to magazines, some weird videos (such as Diana) or personal shit like a proms sex tape where she was drunk or laced with some drugs by Ethan ... problem is i do not know and she does not tell...

my sister had such a problem and took her 7 years to tell me what her boyfriend had on her for her to always be broke by lending him money that she took off my grandmother and only when gold started going missing and people suspected me because of my drug habit back then did i intervened! I made real money back then so no i had no drug problem it was barely 10% of my budget! you only have a drug problem when you can not afford it and when my income got reduced i quitted as responsible adults do!

lets just say that had she told me sooner she could have saved herself a few thousands because once i discovered the dude spent 3 months in the hospital and his father and mother had to apologize (i had shit on his sister...)!

so when Erynn in her dialogue says stuff like "you should have been here" i take that as blaming instead of assuming she fucked up and should have asked for help sooner, its not easy but just because its not do not go looking for scapegoats!

but you know better then me! i am just speculating, so do not take me serious because i do not take myself serious nor should most people unless you want a different point of view or go into the land of chaos and possibility!

what i mean is you got your story do not change it for others, if its good enough so far it should be good enough until the end and once your project is done you should analyse what worked and did not work and improve from there, i used to run projects and manage teams of up to 20 supervisors who had their own small teams and every time there was a small change fires would break out everywhere so make the best plan possible and stick to it, changes will only fuck up everything in the end and the little gains you get you will pay double in other parts or down the line!

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
After following this thread, I feel I sort of lost track of what is actually in the game and what is speculations and mind games in here. So, when a new chapter at some point is released, I plan to start again from the beginning to get the complete picture (so far) - and I don't mind, as I enjoyed playing the game the first time :)
And kudos to Nyx for creating a VN that can spur 8000+ comments - and still counting...

Reactions: Warscared

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Besides, taking the girl your friend is falling for: MC does it all the time to Zack:

Layla, Gabi, preparing Valerie.
I know...he is a little bastard... But the difference is that with Layla and Gabi, Zack does not care at all, we will see with Valeria, but there we are the ones who choose ... And Zack may be the friend of the MC but he is not mine so they can hit him hard in the ass xD, Valeria is mine

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
Layla and Nikki or Cara are by far the closest girls and their relationships the most developed and romantic by far.
True that Gladheim and its good to see all the various options , once the game is more into the end-complete ill revisit the game, cant take the suspense at times :p

Also good too see all the discussion going on for the game, and alot of different takes on where we going so here is hoping we are gonna progress soon and get some of our bigger quiestions answerd + as i said in my previous post on this game i dont mind the mc beeing hot headed , the knee jerk reaction is justified in some parts and good to see there is also the lets talk it out options in some parts

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I know...he is a little bastard... But the difference is that with Layla and Gabi, Zack does not care at all, we will see with Valeria, but there we are the ones who choose ... And Zack may be the friend of the MC but he is not mine so they can hit him hard in the ass xD, Valeria is mine
right? It almost broke my heart when Valeria wanted to seat with Layla and the cutiepie just walked away.

Reactions: Gladheim

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Heavy emphasis on probably. We really don't yet know even if Zack gets any further than with Layla. Just a couple of screens and a line of possibly light-hearted text from Nyx. Or was their up-coming relationship confirmed somewhere? I would be totally ok if Zack gets a real go at her.

In general I'd be pretty suspicious if Val is a LI, why would she be added this far into the game? How is she "intertwined" into the story?

It's funny how active this thread is compared to many other popular games – drama really drives activity.
By the time we move into the city there's no telling how long Zach has been on Layla's case(clearly heading nowhere), so my feelings they were not "true love", but teasing at that point.
And he did give his blessing, no big deal for him.
Obviously if she gave him opening he'd be all over that (can't blame him :p ).

With Val Zach is obviously going for it, no word on how succesfully lol.
Val coming this late seems more like a way to fuck up both your friendship with Zach and relationship with Layla than a LI, kinda like the Cara's blonde friend, not saying they are one and the same in terms of personality but i think they play the role of temptation.
She already sat with Layla in the cafeteria once, Zach is obviously trying to keep her close, she'll become one of the crew...
And if you make a move on her, Zach might not be as friendly, maybe this time he'll feel that the MC actually cut him off, and Layla obviously will be furious if she learns about it.

Just perfect, i agree with everything.

Erynn never blames the MC for anything, she just wonders if her life would be happier if he was more included in it, that's not blaming that's day dreaming (which she does a lot).
I'll say, i even expected her to lash out when she comes back from the Alexis argument, blame the MC somehow, but no she just wanted some time for herself, she's sad, hurt and wants to be left alone... but she still understood that he's single and he didn't know who she was.

It really confuses me when people call her a bitch.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes