zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
By the time we move into the city there's no telling how long Zach has been on Layla's case(clearly heading nowhere), so my feelings they were not "true love", but teasing at that point.
And he did give his blessing, no big deal for him.
Obviously if she gave him opening he'd be all over that (can't blame him :p ).

With Val Zach is obviously going for it, no word on how succesfully lol.
Val coming this late seems more like a way to fuck up both your friendship with Zach and relationship with Layla than a LI, kinda like the Cara's blonde friend, not saying they are one and the same in terms of personality but i think they play the role of temptation.
She already sat with Layla in the cafeteria once, Zach is obviously trying to keep her close, she'll become one of the crew...
And if you make a move on her, Zach might not be as friendly, maybe this time he'll feel that the MC actually cut him off, and Layla obviously will be furious if she learns about it.

Just perfect, i agree with everything.

Erynn never blames the MC for anything, she just wonders if her life would be happier if he was more included in it, that's not blaming that's day dreaming (which she does a lot).
I'll say, i even expected her to lash out when she comes back from the Alexis argument, blame the MC somehow, but no she just wanted some time for herself, she's sad, hurt and wants to be left alone... but she still understood that he's single and he didn't know who she was.

It really confuses me when people call her a bitch.
Its 100% b4 last update or if you choose walk away that Erynn can be considered bitchy or etc

ZetaKim

Feb 21, 2019
Posting for the first time, this game is amazing! The story is very engaging. For those who haven't played it yet, you will spend a few hours obsessing over the story.
I had to make this post just to make it clear how much Intertwined is worth playing. I just finished playing this game and now I am very excited (maybe curious is the best word to describe how I feel now) about what happened at the end. Looking forward to the next updates!

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Prueba de Español

really looking forward to how that one plays out over different routes :ROFLMAO:

from hey she's standing pretty close and Layla's kinda jealous to aaayyyyy i hit that and nobody knows :BootyTime::KEK:

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
really looking forward to how that one plays out over different routes :ROFLMAO:

from hey she's standing pretty close and Layla's kinda jealous to aaayyyyy i hit that and nobody knows :BootyTime::KEK:
Last time Gabi was either shocked to see you or happy to have a student that can actually speak Spanish.
Maybe even if you passed on the first opportunity there'll be another, since the MC becomes Gabi's favorite.
On the nailed Gabi path it's more surprising to see her being "friendly", since she wanted to just forget about it... maybe she changed her mind since that day :cool: , Navarro really needs to pay more attention to his wife lol.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Last time Gabi was either shocked to see you or happy to have a student that can actually speak Spanish.
Maybe even if you passed on the first opportunity there'll be another, since the MC becomes Gabi's favorite.
On the nailed Gabi path it's more surprising to see her being "friendly", since she wanted to just forget about it... maybe she changed her mind since that day :cool: , Navarro really needs to pay more attention to his wife lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
for the haters if you can not do better!
cut the crap he did his best but the uncanny vale is hard to overcome! well done!

Lexxi is indeed weird and Erynn lack of a smile and true expression makes it uncomfortable!
But Layla is perfect!
Also Lexxi is too mechanic make some transition shots perhaps, to make her movements more fluid!

probably next time make it a shy with a smile approach to all of them! something a little barely discernible blush lowering their eyes and when they bring the eyes back come with a full smile that creates small expression wrinkles in the eyes! like a happy to see you kind of thing!

Reactions: styrany
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes