Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
By the way, did anything happen to MrFriendly ? I used to see it all the time in this thread to the point he would answer pretty much all questions and now that I think about it that has not happened in a while

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ay, chica ... me so into your chititita. Ay! Ay! Ay!
Oy, teach ... can we talk a bit after class? Me feelin” bit giddy from your evaluation...
do you need spanish lessons?
By the way, did anything happen to MrFriendly ? I used to see it all the time in this thread to the point he would answer pretty much all questions and now that I think about it that has not happened in a while
he is not friendly anymore :BootyTime:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Progress Update - Episode 7

Working on the last 2 scenes at the moment. Those 2 are in my top 3 favourite scenes in this update, so I'll have more fun working on those compared to the scenes of the last 2 weeks which were really draining.
Scriptwise It's almost at the lenght of last update, but playtime might be a little shorter because there's lots of routesplitting in this one (Especially if you are on solo routes). Even if you are on a multi route, you won't be able to see everything in 1 playthrough. Haven't tested anything yet, so I don't know for sure.
There aren't any "animations" in this update just yet. Timewise, it just didn't fit in my schedule. I might put some in when time allows and once I've finished the last scenes, including rendering everything.
Some semi-difficult choices in this one, so be wary.

I keep reading that there are so many girls in this game and I wanted to clear some things up already. Not every girl is a love interest! Some are only background characters, others are to drift you off the "correct" path, some are hookups, ... I'm not saying that nothing's gonna happen with them, but the chances of ending up with one of those are slim.

To all the Erynn-tier Patrons. You will now be able to choose a personal Discord title. Be sure to contact an admin or moderator to change it for you.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Working on the last 2 scenes at the moment. Those 2 are in my top 3 favourite scenes in this update, so I'll have more fun working on those compared to the scenes of the last 2 weeks which were really draining.
Scriptwise It's almost at the lenght of last update, but playtime might be a little shorter because there's lots of routesplitting in this one (Especially if you are on solo routes). Even if you are on a multi route, you won't be able to see everything in 1 playthrough. Haven't tested anything yet, so I don't know for sure.
There aren't any "animations" in this update just yet. Timewise, it just didn't fit in my schedule. I might put some in when time allows and once I've finished the last scenes, including rendering everything.

I keep reading that there are so many girls in this game and I wanted to clear some things up already. Not every girl is a love interest! Some are only background characters, others are to drift you off the "correct" path, some are hookups, ... I'm not saying that nothing's gonna happen with them, but the chances of ending up with one of those are slim.

To all the Erynn-tier Patrons. You will now be able to choose a personal Discord title. Be sure to contact an admin or moderator to change it for you.
No, please!!!!!!!!!! Valeria... i love you

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Why always the need for animations? I dont get it. The most games with animations outside here have they so terrible done that it hurt the eyes just watching it.

From my patreon comment regarding animations:

Don't worry about the lack of animation. I prefer a clean and erotically written scene a thousand times over a dull two-second loop - sorry animation - that is just there for the sake of animation.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why always the need for animations? I dont get it. The most games with animations outside here have they so terrible done that it hurt the eyes just watching it.
I know, right? I have tired myself arguing that they are almost never worth the cost (in terms of resources, be it money and/or time). Almost absolutely everything you can do with animation can be done with a few great still pictures. And they are a particular waste for sex scenes, as they are repetitive movements everybody knows. Now, if you are doing unique and creative in which movement is key, then in a few particular examples I can understand.. But in 99%, they are not worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I know, right? I have tired myself arguing that they are almost never worth the cost (in terms of resources, be it money and/or time). Almost absolutely everything you can do with animation can be done with a few great still pictures. And they are a particular waste for sex scenes, as they are repetitive movements everybody knows. Now, if you are doing unique and creative in which movement is key, then in a few particular examples I can understand.. But in 99%, they are not worth it in my opinion.
I kinda like them, bouncing boobs are life!!!! Just remember the Nikki scene :love:.
I do however understand that this game is in a beta state and Nyx should optimize her time in the way she thinks it's best, it's not a big deal at all if they aren't present now.
And then perhaps add them in a later update, doing some clean up.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I kinda like them, bouncing boobs are life!!!! Just remember the Nikki scene :love:.
I do however understand that this game is in a beta state and Nyx should optimize her time in the way she thinks it's best, it's not a big deal at all if they aren't present now.
And then perhaps add them in a later update, doing some clean up.
I mean I like them. That is why I mention the thing in terms of cost. It is not like they bring no benefit. It is just that the benefit they bring is not large enough compare to the cost.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Not all girls are love interest :unsure:
Erynn, Layla, Alexis are for sure, hopefully Nikki and Cara too.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I mean I like them. That is why I mention the thing in terms of cost. It is not like they bring no benefit. It is just that the benefit they bring is not large enough compare to the cost.
Sounds like we don't differ that much...
Anyway, the "animation vs no animation" discussion is a little moot with regards to Intertwined since Nyx has every intention of having them(in addition to those already in game) in the finished game, she's just out of time for the next "scheduled" release, which is no big deal.

Reactions: MV_1999 and Ayhsel
Jan 11, 2021
There is one question that keeps bugging me:

When MC tells Erynn his story, with all that banging, nudity and other spicy stuff.

At the end Erynn has only one question in mind: "Were they really just dating?"

Wasn't she paying attention for Christ's sake?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i think all the banging and spicy stuff is for out benefit so we know the all story, guys when talking to friends do not go into more details then, we banged or we started dating and the daily sex and crazy stuff is just assumed! only weak bitches spill the beans on the details, real man just say "i tapped that ass" and its more then enough!

Since Erynn is a girl i doubt the MC would be too specific with descriptions i doubt he said anything more about the girls then hot or beautiful no physical description or beauty or acts apart from the usual generalities!

i mean i doubt he told her that he cheated on his girlfriend for instance in a bathroom stall in a bar with a dumb blonde bimbo... he could have said i joined the mile high club but not more then that!

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes