LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To give you an example, you can reject Maya and Josy in BaDIK and you are still forced to do things with them, whether you like it or not.That's what I mean, Erynn may not be your GF, but you will have to keep relating to her and watch her drama.
I get it, lots of games have those, i been playing Sunshine Love of late and the relationship with the sister was pretty much forced from day one, didn't get too many complaints from me because i can't wait to hit that :cool: , but suprisingly the sisters cousin has also been included in the "unavoidable circle" and i was like huh?

I saw some finality to the park ditch scene, but i might be changing my mind already...
Erynn and Layla do have factors that mean you are stuck with them, Layla is your classmate wether you like her or not, and Erynn will always be your childhood friend and first love no matter what.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I get it, lots of games have those, i been playing Sunshine Love of late and the relationship with the sister was pretty much forced from day one, didn't get too many complaints from me because i can't wait to hit that :cool: , but suprisingly the sisters cousin has also been included in the "unavoidable circle" and i was like huh?

I saw some finality to the park ditch scene, but i might be changing my mind already...
Erynn and Layla do have factors that mean you are stuck with them, Layla is your classmate wether you like her or not, and Erynn will always be your childhood friend and first love no matter what.
I agree - with Sunshine Love I like both the sister and sister's Mum Ashley, but have little interest in cousin.

For Intertwined , I have loved the scenes we have had so far with all of the various girls. So far the MC had a relatively free pass with all the girls. He had to choose between Nikki and Cara, and whether or not the MC went with Cara's blonde friend was the first time we have had consequences. The big storyline with Andreas cheating being exposed the day before his wedding day feels a pivotal moment. Now for the first time the MC has seen consequences of cheating and being discovered.

We know that Lexi and Layla will have a sisterly catch up - we presume that both will discover they were pursuing the MC previously unknown to each other. Now Erynn knows about Lexi and MC - we presume that at some point Erynn will talk to MC about it.

So it does feel that in the very near future, the MC is going to be given several choices/ Which of the potential LI's will the MC pursue. Will he learn from Andras and Santi, and make better choices. Either way I am hoping for a lot of sex!!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I agree - with Sunshine Love I like both the sister and sister's Mum Ashley, but have little interest in cousin.

For Intertwined , I have loved the scenes we have had so far with all of the various girls. So far the MC had a relatively free pass with all the girls. He had to choose between Nikki and Cara, and whether or not the MC went with Cara's blonde friend was the first time we have had consequences. The big storyline with Andreas cheating being exposed the day before his wedding day feels a pivotal moment. Now for the first time the MC has seen consequences of cheating and being discovered.

We know that Lexi and Layla will have a sisterly catch up - we presume that both will discover they were pursuing the MC previously unknown to each other. Now Erynn knows about Lexi and MC - we presume that at some point Erynn will talk to MC about it.

So it does feel that in the very near future, the MC is going to be given several choices/ Which of the potential LI's will the MC pursue. Will he learn from Andras and Santi, and make better choices. Either way I am hoping for a lot of sex!!
100% up until now it has been a party, the MC could truthfully claim ignorance about boinking Erynn's BFF (same thing with Layla), from now to the end things are looking to heat it up, where everybody knows the cards that are on the table.

I think it will be up to the players wether to choose a girl now or give in to temptation, keep fooling around with everybody and face the consequences, something that has the potential to be both hillarious, exciting and heartbreaking.

The dads do present a good opportunity to look at a (possible) future self.

And on the same page about the cousin in SL, i was being nice to her just out of simpathy and then "wow where did that come from?" and looking at the forum i discovered you don't even have to be nice lol.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. As Nyx, Mavi, and a few others are aware my father died of Covid on February 4th. Because of that fact I've decided to step back and focus on my family right now. However, that doesn't mean I am going to stop proofreading for Nyx (or any of the other developers I help out). I am still very much invested in Intertwined and ensuring that my MC has as complicated a life as possible.

I hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves. I'll be back eventually.

By the way, did anything happen to MrFriendly ? I used to see it all the time in this thread to the point he would answer pretty much all questions and now that I think about it that has not happened in a while
I think it has been more than a month since I saw any post from him. Hope he is OK.
He said he needed to step away for a while.
Good to know it was his decision and nothing happened then.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. As Nyx, Mavi, and a few others are aware my father died of Covid on February 4th. Because of that fact I've decided to step back and focus on my family right now. However, that doesn't mean I am going to stop proofreading for Nyx (or any of the other developers I help out). I am still very much invested in Intertwined and ensuring that my MC has as complicated a life as possible.

Oh so sorry for your loss.

I hope you, your family and everyone visiting this thread is doing as good as possible.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

My sincerest condolences! Give your family all your love!!!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

Glad you're doing okay. I noticed you haven't been as active. But family definitely comes first.

*Hugs (a lil homo, idgaf).

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
No matter how old we are, it’s never easy to lose a parent. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family
God Bless you all.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020

i'm sorry my man, my sincere condolences

i'll look forward to seeing you back, take care of yourself and your family, i hope you guys are doing as fine as possible

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Well, shit. You have my condolences, Mr.Friendly. Take care of yourself and your family.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

I'm really sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and yours, hang in there and be strong for your family :(

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes