LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's my point. Even if it's Coach Morgan & Principal Moore, they could still be married.
Absolutely a woman isn't obliged to changed her name (we all suspect Gabi and Navarro are a thing and she's still called Gabriella Ramirez), but there's nothing pointing that those 2 are a couple.
Long shot on it being him since Layla is on the track and field team and doesn't interact with him at all.

Btw, in the flashback scene she was just Adrianna, so no maiden names or any hints on who her husband is...
All we know is he drives a blue BMFake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MV_1999

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
That's my point. Even if it's Coach Morgan & Principal Moore, they could still be married.
Absolutely a woman isn't obliged to changed her name (we all suspect Gabi and Navarro are a thing and she's still called Gabriella Ramirez), but there's nothing pointing that those 2 are a couple.
Long shot on it being him since Layla is on the track and field team and doesn't interact with him at all.

Btw, in the flashback scene she was just Adrianna, so no maiden names or any hints on who her husband is...
All we know is he drives a blue BMFake.
This is the only reference we have to the name Morgan

am "What team did you join?"
mc "Track and field."
am "Oh... With Mr. Morgan."
am "{i}(They have multiple classes together.){/i}"
mc "Mr. Morgan?"
am "Yes. Coach Morgan."
mc "Ah! He only introduced himself as Mike and coach. I didn't know his surname."
mc "{i}(Morgan huh... What a coincidence.){/i}"b

If Adriana is married to him it seems a strange way to refer to him unless she is trying to keep it a secret.
Why is it a coincidence? Did MC know that surname from before he moved? (maybe Nikki / Cara's father)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If Adriana is married to him it seems a strange way to refer to him unless she is trying to keep it a secret.
Why is it a coincidence? Did MC know that surname from before he moved? (maybe Nikki / Cara's father)
I'm also confused about what the name Morgan means to him, no one else has that surname so far right?
Adrianna seems more interested in the fact that you and Layla have multiple classes together than the fact you take Mike's class, at least that's how i read that scene, no solid hints about who is Alexis/Layla's dad yet imo.

I also wonder if she knows the MC is the son of her former room mate?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are there cumshots in this game? So far I haven't seen any, though I most likely haven't played half yet.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Are there cumshots in this game? So far I haven't seen any, though I most likely haven't played half yet.
Not many scenes have "splashing options"(if that's what you are looking for), a couple do, but nothing too dedicated(simple in/out).
None of that pick between creampie, facial, tits...

Not closely related, which is all that matters.
Mav seems as he has played to much crusader kings thought, i get it, with wincest the family tree often gets confusing :unsure:
Someone doesn't get Spaceballs references huh

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there really male domination, corruption, humiliation, and voyeurism in this game? I really don't remember these being in here.

Reactions: 169ccjc

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for your concern, I really appreciate it. As Nyx, Mavi, and a few others are aware my father died of Covid on February 4th. Because of that fact I've decided to step back and focus on my family right now. However, that doesn't mean I am going to stop proofreading for Nyx (or any of the other developers I help out). I am still very much invested in Intertwined and ensuring that my MC has as complicated a life as possible.

I hope everyone is well and taking care of themselves. I'll be back eventually.
sorry about your father mate my condolences to you and your family .

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Is there really male domination, corruption, humiliation, and voyeurism in this game? I really don't remember these being in here.
There is one lonely voyeur scene, coach Mike and the school secretary.
You can also spy on mom changing clothes, i guess...
Nothing for the others and i don't think they are coming either, maybe humiliation and corruption will be options with Erynn...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I did want to say that but are cumshots really that big of a deal?

I'm actually one of the few retards who play 3d cg visual novels for the story and doesn't care for the sex lmao
*pokes Soundgfx...........are you a real person?

Jokes aside, we all take something different away from these VN's. This one is one of those that are 50/50 story/lewd for me :)

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes