himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
Just finished for the first time and I cannot wait for more! It just really sucks seeing these poor gals breakdown every other day because they fall real hard for MC and because of that MC is starting to think he is the worst person in the world and tries to get away from them, causing even more heartache. I can only imagine bittersweet endings all around in my play through.

(y)Cheers to Nyx for giving me the feels!

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Hmm... So I finished the current update, and I think I managed to avoid most of the conflicts. Basically because I didn't really bond with anyone, just trying to be nice, but not committed to anyone. Following my pattern, I was aiming for Emily from the very beginning. Still nothing on that side and, the way the story is developing, I wouldn't be too surprised if nothing really happens.

That being said, at some point it became clear to me that Erynn seems to be the most "canon" choice, as they both seemed to have feelings for each other years ago (maybe not romantical on Erynn's side, which would be understandable, but she did care a lot for the MC), and they still do. Unfortunately, even without taking into account other relationships, this one ship seems to carry a lot of drama on Erynn's side. I haven't read all the pages (just the last ones), but who can call Erynn a bitch? Honestly, as far as I've played, I'd say the MC doesn't deserve her.

Reactions: himdawg and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hmm... So I finished the current update, and I think I managed to avoid most of the conflicts. Basically because I didn't really bond with anyone, just trying to be nice, but not committed to anyone. Following my pattern, I was aiming for Emily from the very beginning. Still nothing on that side and, the way the story is developing, I wouldn't be too surprised if nothing really happens.

That being said, at some point it became clear to me that Erynn seems to be the most "canon" choice, as they both seemed to have feelings for each other years ago (maybe not romantical on Erynn's side, which would be understandable, but she did care a lot for the MC), and they still do. Unfortunately, even without taking into account other relationships, this one ship seems to carry a lot of drama on Erynn's side. I haven't read all the pages (just the last ones), but who can call Erynn a bitch? Honestly, as far as I've played, I'd say the MC doesn't deserve her.
Just a heads up, it's likely Emily will never be a romance option.
Erynn is very relatable to me, just a person who is unhappy and keeps wondering where it all went wrong, and yeah with that comes the drama, because it seems she doesn't know how to step away from the things that are hurting her.

As a tip, embrace the drama and the messyness, that's where all the fun is.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
In my blind playthrough I feel like my MC doesn't deserve any of them.
True dat.

BTW, something I didn't like is how Emily's and Mel's relationship was handled. Are you telling me they had sex shortly after they met each other (and with Emily completely sober to booth), and after that nothing at all happened between them for more than 18 years? Honestly, I find that hardly believable.

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
True dat.

BTW, something I didn't like is how Emily's and Mel's relationship was handled. Are you telling me they had sex shortly after they met each other (and with Emily completely sober to booth), and after that nothing at all happened between them for more than 18 years? Honestly, I find that hardly believable.

I think it's supposed to be implied that it still goes on to the day MC catches them. At least that's what I gathered from Mellisa's inner thought of "he doesn't need to know all of it". Honestly I might have played too many of these games, but that reveal was no surprise. just like how Lucas is clearly the bastard hellspawn of Andre. (just a theory)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
True dat.

They had sex during the short time-frame when Andreas and Emily were not together.
If they continued to have sex after Emily and Andreas got back together she would have been cheating (which she never did).

I think it's supposed to be implied that it still goes on to the day MC catches them. At least that's what I gathered from Mellisa's inner thought of "he doesn't need to know all of it". Honestly I might have played too many of these games, but that reveal was no surprise. just like how Lucas is clearly the bastard hellspawn of Andre. (just a theory)
"he doesn't need to know all of it" is her thinking that the MC doesn't need to know that she had sex with Emily in college.

Last edited:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
They had sex during the short time-frame when Andreas and Emily were no longer together.
If they continued to have sex after Emily and Andreas got back together she would have been cheating (which she never did).

"he doesn't need to know all of it" is her thinking that the MC doesn't need to know that she had sex with Emily in college.
Who knows anymore. Everyone seems to have secrets and mis remembers everything so she can bust out one update, "omg I totaly forgot was deep in your friends mom pussy for years after your not fathers left, slipped my mind and once I remembered I didnt wanna tell you and get you mad MC"

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
They had sex during the short time-frame when Andreas and Emily were not together.

Fair enough, regardless this "small town" business is turning into a real problem for everyone.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, I don't think it's implied their relationship continued in any way, which is what doesn't make sense to me. She got back with Andres and never cheated on him? Eh... Maybe. But years later, when their relationship was broken, and Emily had to deal with a new loneliness, first without Andres, and later without her son as well... Nothing between them happened in all those years? I don't know, it must be me, but if she fell because of all the stress she was handling, I'd say the former scenario would be much more stressful.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that seems far fetched you are married for 12 years to a hottie like Em and not 1 single baby out of her? how much of a weak cowardly pussy must you be? for the 1st year it would be every night and if after 3 months no results i would switch her birth control pills with Mentos or smints and be like... well baby you know it´s only 99.9% efficient there´s always that 0.1% chance, which fits just right because that is how rare and beautiful you are amongst all women you are on the top 0.1%!

Nahh Andres is either impotent or infertile! whatever it is he is most certainly insecure, so insecure that he can not tell his son the truth or of how he truly feels about him, that he loves him and thinks of him as his true son even if Santi made the 45 secs contribution... also the way he gets engaged and immediately creates a backup plan if he gets hurt and betrayed he has the bullet in the chamber to be able to retort "well i guess its only right for you to betray me i mean i started betraying you the moment we got engaged"! its a lack of character trust and the need for revenge if someone hurts him! He did the same with EM regarding their/her son... at the same time how bad can he be he married her knowing what had happened and he supported and raised her son! i imagine he loved her truly but his insecurities gnawed at his love and pooped hatred after digesting his love until all he had was fear of being betrayed and hurt once more!

Because at the end of the day if we are objective Andres is still a far better men then Saint James Navarro!

As for lucas cut the crap that dudes only flaw is being too passionate, heck in 99% of the games in this site he is the hero MC that never quits after having found his true love, even worse he is loyal and honorable since he refuses all other thots and tinderellas, you are just not seeing it from his point of view!

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
that seems far fetched you are married for 12 years to a hottie like Em and not 1 single baby out of her? how much of a weak cowardly pussy must you be? for the 1st year it would be every night and if after 3 months no results i would switch her birth control pills with Mentos or smints and be like... well baby you know it´s only 99.9% efficient there´s always that 0.1% chance, which fits just right because that is how rare and beautiful you are amongst all women you are on the top 0.1%!

Nahh Andres is either impotent or infertile! whatever it is he is most certainly insecure, so insecure that he can not tell his son the truth or of how he truly feels about him, that he loves him and thinks of him as his true son even if Santi made the 45 secs contribution... also the way he gets engaged and immediately creates a backup plan if he gets hurt and betrayed he has the bullet in the chamber to be able to retort "well i guess its only right for you to betray me i mean i started betraying you the moment we got engaged"! its a lack of character trust and the need for revenge if someone hurts him! He did the same with EM regarding their/her son... at the same time how bad can he be he married her knowing what had happened and he supported and raised her son! i imagine he loved her truly but his insecurities gnawed at his love and pooped hatred after digesting his love until all he had was fear of being betrayed and hurt once more!

Because at the end of the day if we are objective Andres is still a far better men then Saint James Navarro!

As for lucas cut the crap that dudes only flaw is being too passionate, heck in 99% of the games in this site he is the hero MC that never quits after having found his true love, even worse he is loyal and honorable since he refuses all other thots and tinderellas, you are just not seeing it from his point of view!

I've seen your posts on other threads, you seem to be a hit on Light of my Life. Here I think you are tone deaf, sorry. "Being too passionate" is code for "if you didn't fuck up, I wouldn't have beat you". Maybe I'm the kind of guy that learned my lesson the first time I grabbed a girl and she said "NO!"

You have one point though, FUCK Papa Navarro, fucking ran from Emily when she needed him most then strolled up like a hotshot at the beach, put her ass in a lose/lose situation. Shit father figures everywhere, half the damn town is probably related.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I've seen your posts on other threads, you seem to be a hit on Light of my Life. Here I think you are tone deaf, sorry. "Being too passionate" is code for "if you didn't fuck up, I wouldn't have beat you". Maybe I'm the kind of guy that learned my lesson the first time I grabbed a girl and she said "NO!"

You have one point though, FUCK Papa Navarro, fucking ran from Emily when she needed him most then strolled up like a hotshot at the beach, put her ass in a lose/lose situation. Shit father figures everywhere, half the damn town is probably related.
even the hostiles must have an internal consistency! i learned my lesson the 1st time a girl slapped me and told me no.. i just wished she had not kissed me and dragged me to the bathroom afterwards ... that is called mixed signals!

we all know Lucas is an ass so as i stated try to see it from his point of view! furthermore he did not attack the MC the 1st time he got between him and Layla, that is either because he does not want Layla to see that part of him (unlikely since he was being aggressive with her and Elena knows/seen shit) or he attacked when the possibility presented itself and he had 2 guys to back him up if shit went sower!

and do notice i called them hostiles and not enemies or bad people! even Ethan deserves a fair shake at explaining himself! everyone is either the hero of their own story or a NPC and since NPC´s are not believable even if you do not splash it out they must still have redeeming qualities morals and reasons to act as they do!

i am a bit tone death indeed because i hate to jump on the bandwagon and prefer to carve my own path no matter how hard it might become! thanks!

Reactions: himdawg

himdawg

Feb 12, 2021
even the hostiles must have an interal consistency! i learned my lesson the 1st time a girl slapped me and told me no.. i just wished she had not kissed me and dragged me to the bathroom afterwards ... that is called mixed signals!

we all know Lucas is an ass so as i stated try to see it from his point of view! furthermore he did not attack the MC the 1st time he got between him and Layla, that is either because he does not want Layla to see that part of him (unlikely since he was being aggressive with her and Elena knows/seen shit) or he attacked when the possibility presented itself and he had 2 guys to back him up if shit went sower!

and do notice i called them hostiles and not enemies or bad people! even Ethan deserves a fair shake at explaining himself! everyone is either the hero of their own story or a NPC and since NPC´s are not believable even if you do not splash it out they must still have redeeming qualities morals and reasons to act as they do!

i am a bit tone death indeed because i hate to jump on the bandwagon and prefer to carve my own path no matter how hard it might become! thanks!
You bring up a good point that Lucas at first held his cool when Layla was around, outside of holding her wrist. Probably because it was a busy park at the moment as you see the MC pass by a couple folks.

Ethan is the sole reason why the MC has a tenuous relationship with Erynn and by extention couldn't even remember the face of the sweet brunette he stole a kiss from.

Andre, Ethan, and the guy bossing Erynn around are sketchy and bad.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You bring up a good point that Lucas at first held his cool when Layla was around, outside of holding her wrist. Probably because it was a busy park at the moment as you see the MC pass by a couple folks.

Ethan is the sole reason why the MC has a tenuous relationship with Erynn and by extention couldn't even remember the face of the sweet brunette he stole a kiss from.

Andre, Ethan, and the guy bossing Erynn around are sketchy and bad.
Or maybe because he's a coward an didn't have backup at the time... just saying.
Ethan was a dick as a teenager and probably still is one now.

That's exactly what I hope we can do in this update.... fuck erynn (literally) or at least Gabi to make cute Layla jealous.;)
Oh you bastard :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cuff her, gag her, water board the living day lights outta her ... in a dexter like anonuymous letter dropped in her lap by carrier hawk

Then you grab some gurl right there under her eyes and start propositioning a great time,
sure thing she will jump right into your arms and beg you 4 protection detailing your throbbing
good time.

Man there's too much Li's in this game

Layla gang or maybe alexis is where it's at, fuck erynn and the rest, they can go somewhere else.
That's exactly what I hope we can do in this update.... fuck erynn (literally) or at least Gabi to make cute Layla jealous.;)
i would never do that to my layla she is the best
Any idea where I can find alien characters like River? For beating my dick purposes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ay, chica ... me so into your chititita. Ay! Ay! Ay!
Oy, teach ... can we talk a bit after class? Me feelin” bit giddy from your evaluation...

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes