Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
She needs to improve the quality of the renders and animations and she will be a star in this guild.
as Mortarion said
animations aren't that necessary part of a game but if added they are a plus

also, if the Dev doesn't want to do them
or they don't have the skills or resources for it
they shouldn't do it

people will love a smooth VN
rather than a VN with glitchy 1-2 Loops or Fucked-Up animations

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If this is her first game. She deserves rookie of the year and definitely a contender for dev of the year too. You know... If they had awards.
top three probably(y)
she ranked 7th in 2020 Favourite New Developer on F95
https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2020-1200-pool.69469/
Humm I would out her above a few of those. Definitely in top 5. In my opinion anyway.
actually it shouldnt be for "new developers", yet for those with less than 500 patrons or so.
havent checked it closely, yet it is even possible if she was 7th on that list, that she was the best ranked of new (aka 2020 appearance) devs there.

Reactions: thorin0815

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
before that we need the abandoned game awards.
what are you talking about?

last update was on the 31st of January and the next one is just around the corner! if you want complex well written stories then a lag between updates is required!

the only solution would be perhaps to end each path at different chapters to close down the complexity and give everyone their preferred ending!

hell i would marry Lexxi on the next episode and put a baby on her along as i could continue to be an asshole and cheat behind her back! this way i could fallow trough the story with layla Erynn Nikki and Cara and every time i needed a lewd scene i would just click the house button and have a go at your lady maybe create a sex menu so you can do her differently every time and then get your ass back into the story (where you could cheat on your girl with her younger sister Layla, yey) and help out your mom Erynn and your buddies while already being in a relationship!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mammonite

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
...I honestly can't tell, as a filthy non-patreoner. Is it real, or is this memeing in response to mammonte?

I don't know whether to chuckle or be hyped. :unsure:
If not today, it will be here soon, I am of the opinion that we should give some advantages to the high patrons ( I am of the low ones xd ) and enjoy the update before the pirates haha. I don't mind waiting 2-3-5 days even , when I've been waiting months for an update.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
If not today, it will be here soon, I am of the opinion that we should give some advantages to the high patrons ( I am of the low ones xd ) and enjoy the update before the pirates haha. I don't mind waiting 2-3-5 days even , when I've been waiting months for an update.
Agreed wholeheartedly. I have no problem with that. Like I said, filthy non-patreoner.

I'm legit confused on whether its actually out or not, is all. I think my brain is fried from a long work week.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While all o yus bad mouthing ingrates keep debating ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Michelle! (sorry Layla) :)
once again you have failed my friend:FacePalm:
the answer should be - "both":WeSmart::BootyTime:
I will be the gentleman and console the fiery gorgeous babe behind the bunny.
She is so sweet, bored to king dome come ... sure thing a cold ice cube on the lips
will cheer her up ...
Wanna go 4 some icecream, fire angel? All ”cause you have such a fire begging to be quenched.

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes