Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Guys and girls, we already know perfectly well that those of you who hate Erynn are fans of Alexis and vice versa, you don't need to say it all the time xD.

I liked Alexis, but I don't forgive that fact, for me she's gone to the friendzone xD

speak for yourself i got a play trough where i still intend to put a boy and a girl in Lexxi and bust a nut on her ass! maybe deep throat the shit out of her but not really my thing! technically neither is anal i just like to have the option to just in case she misbehaves that ass gonna get wreaked baby!

I like Erynn. But yeah. Lexi and Layla for me, too.
i do have a "clean" Erynn play trough but lets just say its hard to keep it clean with how much she pisses me off every time she diverts her problems and projects them onto the MC!

the stupid part is that i do not even have an objective on that one... considering she is my kind of well kept girl!

My favorite is ofc Layla although that blond friends of her Steffi i think i could have a go at her and loose layla... would hurt but still worth it!

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
But why to choose so soon? Just enjoy all of them, and see how their stories gets expanded

I like Erynn and Layla, but i'll give a chance to all of them, because i don't like to pick a girl so soon. I want to enjoy the story of all of them. And what i like at the beguinning can change later. We still have a lot to discover and enjoy

But all those that hate Erynn, they have my deepest hatred and contempt :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
speak for yourself i got a play trough where i still intend to put a boy and a girl in Lexxi and bust a nut on her ass! maybe deep throat the shit out of her but not really my thing! technically neither is anal i just like to have the option to just in case she misbehaves that ass gonna get wreaked baby!
I know, War, that's why I said for ME. lol

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
But why to choose so soon? Just enjoy all of them
I point you to the aforementioned
It does not. If anything, this is the anti-harem game where Nyx will crush your balls and heart for trying to round up a harem. Which can be fun, in its own way.
I hope you have a lot of anti-crushed-balls ointment on hand. Also chocolate for the heartbreak.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Sicansios

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I point you to the aforementioned

I hope you have a lot of anti-crushed-balls ointment on hand. Also chocolate for the heartbreak.
I don't like harem games, but i like a bit of drama. And we aren't in any relation yet..when we really need to choose seriosly, then i'll be loyal...to my blondie :love:

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Personally i care more about having fun while playing than having a nice happy ending epilogue(plus i'm gonna end up going back and seeing them anyway), the drama and confusion is much more entertaining to me than the single path.

If i can be a magnificent bastard and still get away with it all the best :devilish: , playing it safe just to get a good ending isn't an option for the OG playthrough.

BTW #TeamErynn with Layla following closely, that other lying girl not even close lol.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Just replay the scene and enlighten me with the mistakes, because i cannot see them :unsure:
Okay, that's easy to do.

Erynn's big mistake was that she was already fully aware that Ethan bullied the main character and yet she continued to be friends with Ethan. If she had been the perfect friend to the main character, none of this would've happened because she would've dropped Ethan long before the whole confession fiasco.
Yup. Sorry Erynn, sometimes you just have to live with your f*ck-ups.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
But why to choose so soon? Just enjoy all of them, and see how their stories gets expanded

I like Erynn and Layla, but i'll give a chance to all of them, because i don't like to pick a girl so soon. I want to enjoy the story of all of them. And what i like at the beguinning can change later. We still have a lot to discover and enjoy

But all those that hate Erynn, they have my deepest hatred and contempt :ROFLMAO:
In some games / VN's my affection or the various female LI's is probably developed early on. But In Intertwined I am as yet uncertain.

I have said before that I normally have a thing for blondes, and Erryn is stunning, but so far storywise I have nt totally warmed to her, Unlike some I don't hate her, but she has yet to win me over. Have also commented before how stunning Alexis, Layla and Nikki all are in their own ways. I have enjoyed spending time with each of them. But are any of them yet "the one"?

I await the unfolding of this storyline to find out how that may change.....

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Even though I've cut a huge scene to the absolute minimum, this episode is still bigger than I've anticipated. Scriptwise, it's actually already bigger than last episode and I still have to write a few lines.
I hope this will be the last week of rendering. I'm working on the last scene, which is split in 3 sections. First section I'll finish today. Best case scenario is that I'll be finished before the weekend or at least Saturday because I have lots of coding to do which I've put aside for a while.
I still have to check the whole script if I want to rewrite some stuff, but I'll also keep this to a minimum for now.
Probably the release will be in April.
April its gonna be a good month, two of my favourites vn will have a new episode.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
hey bro from where comme the girls on your signatures ?
Sarah from Shut up and dance, Bella from Summers Gone, Sis and Victoria from Sunshine Love and Mallory from Chasing Sunsets. Oh and Jill and Josy from Being a DIK
Probably the release will be in April.
April its gonna be a good month, two of my favourites vn will have a new episode.

Yeah , Nyx said that she is finishing the update, yesterday she was coding all day xd

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Almost there. Finished up the coding yesterday and I'm only waiting on a few renders. Once they are done, I'll put them in and start testing. I'm also going to proofread all chapters again to hopefully flesh out all the remaining spelling errors.
If everything works as intended, I'll release this week (no promises though).

A bit of honesty now. All in all, I'm not that happy with this episode. From here on out, the story changes from what I had first intended. I had to change a big story element with something else. The scene in place works, but to me it feels rushed and is lacking the neccessary emotion. I've also cut that scene to a minimum for now until I know what I want to do with it. This will be completely rewritten in the future once I come up with what I actually want to do there. I have no idea just yet, so this won't be soon.
A little info already.
This can be a long episode or a very short episode, depending on what routes you are on. There are a few routes which you can only discover in certain conditions.
Also, trust your gut when you have to make choices, don't trust the point system in mods (if used) or do, and wait to find out the consequences. The point system made it way to easy to choose the correct path, not anymore ;)
I've been working on this VN for 11 months non stop while having a full time job. No vacation, no weekends. After this release I'll take a week off to relax and do something else and hopefully come back with a refreshed mind.

Feb 15, 2019

Almost there. Finished up the coding yesterday and I'm only waiting on a few renders. Once they are done, I'll put them in and start testing. I'm also going to proofread all chapters again to hopefully flesh out all the remaining spelling errors.
If everything works as intended, I'll release this week (no promises though).

A bit of honesty now. All in all, I'm not that happy with this episode. From here on out, the story changes from what I had first intended. I had to change a big story element with something else. The scene in place works, but to me it feels rushed and is lacking the neccessary emotion. I've also cut that scene to a minimum for now until I know what I want to do with it. This will be completely rewritten in the future once I come up with what I actually want to do there. I have no idea just yet, so this won't be soon.
A little info already.
This can be a long episode or a very short episode, depending on what routes you are on. There are a few routes which you can only discover in certain conditions.
Also, trust your gut when you have to make choices, don't trust the point system in mods (if used) or do, and wait to find out the consequences. The point system made it way to easy to choose the correct path, not anymore ;)
I've been working on this VN for 11 months non stop while having a full time job. No vacation, no weekends. After this release I'll take a week off to relax and do something else and hopefully come back with a refreshed mind.
We’re almost there!

Can’t believe that this is Nyx’s first game, and that she develops it with a full time job. It’s better (and made faster) than most of what’s made by people who do it full time.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
We’re almost there!

Can’t believe that this is Nyx’s first game, and that she develops it with a full time job. It’s better (and made faster) than most of what’s made by people who do it full time.
I think it's safe to say that Nyx is simply the best newcomer developer here, but neither does she have to hide from any of the old ones.

Intertwined is right at the top of my current top 10.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes