Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
A question for anyone who played summers gone and intertwined.. Is it only me or does Julia from intertwined looks exactly like Nami from summers gone, only difference being Julia has blonde hair and Nami has red hair
who was Julia remind me, please
I have a:
shit-short-term-memory (SSTM) disorder

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
A question for anyone who played summers gone and intertwined.. Is it only me or does Julia from intertwined looks exactly like Nami from summers gone, only difference being Julia has blonde hair and Nami has red hair
Same DAZ model, Sinisa.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah AL is just one of them
there are 1 or 2 other than AL too
the hardest part in AL is saving Melissa knowing that she will be heartbroken by the loss of her best friend! that is the true kick to the nuts even if you save her you can not spare her the pain, that already comes on top of the pain of a bad divorced parents and that scumbag Pete ... never felt worse then by the end of it all you pile on top of all of that for having cheated on her with crab girl! Al is rough, but still one hell of a story and if you pay attention to the end story some valuable lessons and insights into the human psique, you dream of Anna because your only feelings of love before Melissa was Anna and therefore your mind played off them!

although there is one about a basketball player that also hits you on the feelings when you are finally reunited with your sister and your mother! wvm, only part i do not enjoy is that you can not play the honorable path and stick to your girl, you are forced to have an harem! that mixed with the game trying to force you into sex with your adoptive mother, that is just sick! still amazing story particularly when you go outside to be betrayed by your best friend and half of your teammates! the beat down you get got me so riled up that i had to quit for 2 hours before returning and in 2 minutes it was solved...

although that hit me because i used to play basketball and those team colors where my team colors!

As for interwined i still hope for great twists like you are doing gabi because gabi wants revenge from Santi who as been using service girls... only to be shown photos of santi with Erynn... and i still hope for the return of the great viking who sired Erynn, and the great rage that will befall Ethan when he finds out what he as been doing with his daughter!

In my mind the great viking was Santi 1st professional athlete, the dude that launched his career as a sports manager thus intertwining all stories together to a 2 bros comedy of viking and santi out in the town picking up bitches and having the time of their lifes and viking dude gets mel preggers, he would have kept returning trying to find Mel again but since she changed her hair colour he never found her! perhaps she saw him and changed her hair color afraid he would try to take Erynn away from her!

so as you can imagine more drama when the great viking is confronted with the evidence that Santi as been having a go at is daughter and 2 friends get into a fight!

but that is for Nyx to tell if i knew better i would be the author not Nyx but its fun to imagine!

Reactions: Mortarion

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
It does not. If anything, this is the anti-harem game where Nyx will crush your balls and heart for trying to round up a harem. Which can be fun, in its own way.
I understand the mandatory pick between Layla and Lexi because they're sisters. Already had to make the Nikki or Cara choice for the exact same reason. But I felt that Erynn and Lexi could possibly agree to sort of share you. Same applies to Elena and Layla. Just my opinion, not sure how it'll be.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I understand the mandatory pick between Layla and Lexi because they're sisters. Already had to make the Nikki or Cara choice for the exact same reason. But I felt that Erynn and Lexi could possibly agree to sort of share you. Same applies to Elena and Layla. Just my opinion, not sure how it'll be.
Going to assume you haven't finished ep5 yet. Because there's no way Erynn and Lexi are gonna share MC. :D

I did initially get that same vibe from Elena and Layla. But I doubt a throuple is coming with them.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Unlikely i would say, this game seems to strive(and thrive) for confrontation.
I do think there's hope for a Elena, Layla threesome, Elena is probably already onboard with the idea so there's just one to convince, that makes it easier.
But i can't see a full harem where the girls are totally ok with you fucking everything in sight, Nikki isn't ok with you fucking blondie while in a relationship with her for example.
I think this will be the standard going forward.

Even what i said about Elena-Layla threesome projects more as a "let's try this once" than a throuple in my opinion.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Going to assume you haven't finished ep5 yet. Because there's no way Erynn and Lexi are gonna share MC. :D

I did initially get that same vibe from Elena and Layla. But I doubt a throuple is coming with them.
I did in fact finish ep.5. I feel like they could patch things up. Of course, with some help from MC

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I did in fact finish ep.5. I feel like they could patch things up. Of course, with some help from MC
That's quite optimistic :ROFLMAO:.
Honestly can't see the patching up going beyond being friends again for those 2.

It just isn't what this game is going for imo.

Dec 29, 2018
She was the perfect friend. Just replay the scene and enlighten me with the mistakes, because i cannot see them :unsure:
Okay, that's easy to do.

Erynn's big mistake was that she was already fully aware that Ethan bullied the main character and yet she continued to be friends with Ethan. If she had been the perfect friend to the main character, none of this would've happened because she would've dropped Ethan long before the whole confession fiasco.

When the main character arrives with the flower in hand, he sees Ethan and thinks to himself "Why is Ethan here again? Does he have to come every day?" This shows that Erynn has been spending a lot of time with Ethan. After the MC runs away, Erynn turns to Ethan and says "Damn Ethan. Why do you always bully him?" and when Ethan continues to ridicule him she says "Ethan! Just stop! For once!" Both of these lines very clearly show that she knew of the ongoing bullying beforehand and had chosen to remain friends with Ethan anyways.

Erynn confronts Ethan by saying "I told you, him and I are friends. And if you continue like this, you and I won't be anymore." However, it proves to be ineffective when only a few moments later Ethan calls the main character "a pathetic little boy." To which Erynn says "I told you to stop Ethan!" and Ethan replies "I can do whatever I want." So it's made very clear that Ethan doesn't care about Erynn's empty threats, which is why he continues to bully the main character. This is what leads to the main character cutting Erynn out of his life.

The main character was wrong when he assumed that Erynn was laughing at him, but he had good reason to assume that she was, since Erynn had become friends with a guy who bullies him. So she deserves a lot of the blame for their falling out.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Okay, that's easy to do.

Erynn's big mistake was that she was already fully aware that Ethan bullied the main character and yet she continued to be friends with Ethan. If she had been the perfect friend to the main character, none of this would've happened because she would've dropped Ethan long before the whole confession fiasco.

When the main character arrives with the flower in hand, he sees Ethan and thinks to himself "Why is Ethan here again? Does he have to come every day?" This shows that Erynn has been spending a lot of time with Ethan. After the MC runs away, Erynn turns to Ethan and says "Damn Ethan. Why do you always bully him?" and when Ethan continues to ridicule him she says "Ethan! Just stop! For once!" Both of these lines very clearly show that she knew of the ongoing bullying beforehand and had chosen to remain friends with Ethan anyways.

Erynn confronts Ethan by saying "I told you, him and I are friends. And if you continue like this, you and I won't be anymore." However, it proves to be ineffective when only a few moments later Ethan calls the main character "a pathetic little boy." To which Erynn says "I told you to stop Ethan!" and Ethan replies "I can do whatever I want." So it's made very clear that Ethan doesn't care about Erynn's empty threats, which is why he continues to bully the main character. This is what leads to the main character cutting Erynn out of his life.

The main character was wrong when he assumed that Erynn was laughing at him, but he had good reason to assume that she was, since Erynn had become friends with a guy who bullies him. So she deserves a lot of the blame for their falling out.
freaking great angles! i never pay much attention to children talking! but its not like we can blame a 15/16 year old for being bad at picking friends!

but thanks for the support on my position that Erynn with Ethan is a toxic person in the MC life and he did the right thing for cutting her out!

one of the best lessons my grandfather taught me was that you can not save anyone if you do not save yourself 1st and therefore toxic people in your life you should cut them off or take them in very small doses, and always speak the truth so they know where they stand and try to improve!

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
freaking great angles! i never pay much attention to children talking! but its not like we can blame a 15/16 year old for being bad at picking friends!

but thanks for the support on my position that Erynn with Ethan is a toxic person in the MC life and he did the right thing for cutting her out!

one of the best lessons my grandfather taught me was that you can not save anyone if you do not save yourself 1st and therefore toxic people in your life you should cut them off or take them in very small doses, and always speak the truth so they know where they stand and try to improve!
Honestly, i don't give a shit about erynn.

I'm more invested in alexis and layla.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Guys and girls, we already know perfectly well that those of you who hate Erynn are fans of Alexis and vice versa, you don't need to say it all the time xD.

I liked Alexis, but I don't forgive that fact, for me she's gone to the friendzone xD

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Guys and girls, we already know perfectly well that those of you who hate Erynn are fans of Alexis and vice versa, you don't need to say it all the time xD.

I liked Alexis, but I don't forgive that fact, for me she's gone to the friendzone xD

I'm jumping on the layla gang as soon as her story gets expanded.

Reactions: Gladheim

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Okay, that's easy to do.

Erynn's big mistake was that she was already fully aware that Ethan bullied the main character and yet she continued to be friends with Ethan.
I guess it's a matter of perspective. As far as we've seen, we can't be sure if she was fully aware of that or not, can we?. The way I see it, she only knew Ethan had been kinda mean to him some times, but not to what extent. The relationship Erynn and the MC shared implies, to me at least, that had been Erynn fully aware of all of it, she'd have cut ties with Ethan for sure.

Ethan was just trying to act cool, macho and grown up in front of Erynn, encouraging her to ignore the MC and be with him, instead. That's hardly bullying him. Erynn could've been very good friends with the MC, but I can see why she'd also want to have friends of her own age, to hang up with. She might've wanted Ethan and the MC to just get along with each other, instead of fighting.

This scene we saw of them all was borderline for her. Had it continued, she might've had more proof, and the story might've developed differently. Unfortunately, the MC pretty much became a shut-in, stopped talking to her and, shortly after that, he moved with his father.

Honestly, the only thing I can blame Erynn for is leaving the MC without any answer after his confession to go with her friends. And even that is somewhat understandable, as she got embarrased by it, which would be a normal reaction.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes