Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
And??
If Erynn discover that, after threaten Ethan, for sure she'd do something more serious to him. But of course she never knew because the mc just behaved like a selfish retarded, seriosly hurting the amazing relation that they had (yeah, always believe the words of a bully...come on!!). He just refused to speak with the person that was there for him always, and that was trying to defend him

But yes, all is Erynn fault
No its bouth fault, MC for not talk to her and Erynn for not go after him and later not force him to talk and even he didt walt to talk he would sayed what ethann have done

• Angry
Reactions: Sicansios

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
If someone bully your little sister...would you go to console her and don't pay attention to the bully? or would you threaten him (or even fight him)
Just common sense. I was in some fights when i was a kid defending my sister, and believe me, sometimes works :ROFLMAO:
Specially since they are not mutually exclusive, your sister probably felt better after you told her "i kicked his ass and told him to stay away", than if you just said "forget about it, in five years this won't matter".

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
If someone bully your little sister...would you go to console her and don't pay attention to the bully? or would you threaten him (or even fight him)
Just common sense. I was in some fights when i was a kid defending my sister, and believe me, sometimes works :ROFLMAO:
True but not allways

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So if someone bully your best friend, you won't confront that person?? Like...seriosly? I don't want friends like that. What Lexi did is the easier part, nice but 0 solutions. Erynn did the dirty job, to be sure he won't be bullied anymore
Well not such a good job of putting Ethan in his place if she's still hanging out with him, he showing up in at her house, brushing of the "love of her life" to have coffee with the guy etc.

Now I am not accusing her of anything and she may have a perfectly good reason for this which will be explained later. However, she's moved on to other priorities in her life when the MC left (which seems to include "the bully" in some capacity), so she shouldn't get all accusatory (to Alexis in the bar) if the MC has also moved on.

• Angry

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Hmmmm Layla is up there for me, she's upper tier and i haven't made my final pick...
But regadless if she's it in the end, that the punk will get his...

I am starting a new game and right off the bat Alexis is public enemy number one. And I am going to rethink Erynn (out...maybe) and Layla (in...probably).

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Well not such a good job of putting Ethan in his place if she's still hanging out with him, he showing up in at her house, brushing of the "love of her life" to have coffee with the guy etc.

Now I am not accusing her of anything and she may have a perfectly good reason for this which will be explained later. However, she's moved on to other priorities in her life when the MC left (which seems to include "the bully" in some capacity), so she shouldn't get all accusatory (to Alexis in the bar) if the MC has also moved on.
no i must defend erynn she accusatory lexi for lying to her and that she did

Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmm Layla is up there for me, she's upper tier and i haven't made my final pick...
But regadless if she's it in the end, that the punk will get his...

I am starting a new game and right off the bat Alexis is public enemy number one. And I am going to rethink Erynn (out...maybe) and Layla (in...probably).
You can do that by ignoring Lexi at the first ever choice in the game.
And then you can prefer Layla to Erynn whenever you want.

Your life may be longer but boring.
Without Lexi that is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And then you can prefer Layla whenever you want.

Without Lexi that is.
long and boring vs short and interesting? gamewise latter.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
And then you can prefer Layla to Erynn whenever you want.

Without Lexi that is.
there is the problem Layla or Lexi (befor Cara or Nikki) i can not deside

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Could be...I only be here (Huntsville) for 18 years. But my track record ain't too good. I was born in North Carolina (Deliverance) :)
I kid! My dad is from South Carolina, I never visited much but the one time that sticks in my head I was 15 and my cousin (distant cousin I'd just met that day) hit on me ("I'm bored, you want to sneak off and make out?") and another girl I'd just met accused me of setting a fire by the side of the road (she wasn't cute after that).

:D

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes