Crippy

May 28, 2018
if it was discovered! besides Erynn as not romantic stakes on the MC! it would be weird but does it mean Melissa does not deserves happiness? How shellfish can Erynn and Emily be if the MC and Melissa found contentment and joy in each others arms?

Seriously from all the women with whom the MC grew up Melissa is the one that did not hurt him and was always there for him! Erynn broke his heart and Emily lied to him but Melissa hugged and nurtured him! if its based on merit only Melissa deserves the MC!
If I remember correctly, which is suspect at best, the MC assumed that Erynn (and friends) were laughing at him. But they were actually laughing at something else. Due to lack of simple communication, that "hurt" was assumed and just manifested itself over the years.

Reactions: LSC82 and Sicansios

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If I remember correctly, which is suspect at best, the MC assumed that Erynn (and friends) were laughing at him. But they were actually laughing at something else. Due to lack of simple communication, that "hurt" was assumed and just manifested itself over the years.
assumed and felt for over 5 years to rotten and fester in the MC conscience into a fear of emotional involvement that is only overcome with Cara or nikky, who live with him forcing him to actually connect either he wanted to or not! so yes Erynn has an excuse but the feelings fear shame and resentment where real even if the action that originated it is not!

so the hurt is real and not assumed! what is assumed is the situation, furthermore Erynn kept and still keeps Ethan around and may i remind you that the only thing that kept that assumption from being dismistified was Ethan being a bully to the MC when he was going to talk to Erynn? a 12 year old on his 13th birthday should have received far more attention!

furthermore he started acting out for weeks after this situation and Erynn did not care enough to go and talk to him and then goes all whiny when he is sent away, when all that it would have taken was a simple conversation of 5 minutes and a smile! furthermore she blames him for going away when all his actions was just a plea for attention! she blames him for leaving when it was not his choice but his mother inability to control him that got him packing! had Erynn talked to him nothing would have happened and weeks means she had plenty of time!

yes they are both spoiled brats but there a difference between a 13 year old and a 15/16 year old so you blame the younger and immature for a situation where he as 0 maturity to process while the 15 year should at least grasp, particularity if she is a woman since they tend to be more attuned to these out of sync situations! but yeah blame the 12/13 year old dumb boy!

where is the birthday party? where are all his friends and schoolmates as Zach? where are his presents? EM screwed up big time on this one! weirdly either i remember it wrong and it was not his birthday or we need to reevaluate some peoples moral!

the pain and manifestation of that pain still reflects in the brash way the MC acts and many have suffered for it but the only one that could have fixed it is still afraid to talk it out and still blames the dumb kid, she tries to hold on to a sweet boy that no longer exists and claims ownership of him breaking and hurting her best friend over something that only she is responsible!

if the MC big talk about taking responsibility and stop being such a childish person is true its even truer for Erynn!

does not mean i will pass judgement on Erynn before i hear her out, but man it hurts waiting for so long to hear her out! even worse i know i will forgive her whatever the story she comes up with is, not because its a good or bad excuse but probably because she gives great head!

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If I remember correctly, which is suspect at best, the MC assumed that Erynn (and friends) were laughing at him. But they were actually laughing at something else.
Indeed. Even so, however, the only person who comes out of that fiasco well is Alexis.

1. When your BFF since childhood comes to you on his birthday with flower in hand and an important heart-to-heart conversation to deliver, you don't cut him off mid-way and go to look at funny videos on someone else's phone. What you should do is say over your shoulder to the douche calling you, "STFU, not now" and continue listening.

2. When the MC ran off hurt, if Alexis could recognize that, tell the douche to shove it and go after MC right away, so could Erynn (who obviously didn't. If she'd done that, then problem solved - continuing the back and forth with Ethan was completely pointless.)

Granted both Erynn and MC were young, immature and acting their age so we can cut them some slack. Alexis OTOH - who keep in mind didn't even know the MC that well and owed him nothing - not only was perceptive but acted with empathy. So full marks to her.

Now many say that Alexis betrayed her friend by going for the MC as an adult. From my POV, Erynn had her shot and now it's Alexis' turn...and team Alexis is what I'm sticking with :p.

Jan 11, 2021

Unlocked
Preview pictures - Episode 7 - Ready - Set - GO!

BONUS
<WildSpeculations>
These pictures may start the cliffhanger at the end of episode 7.

Obviously Nyx couldn't just let go the idea of killing one of the LIs during exercise.

I suspect at the next corner Layla is going to be hit by a car .. driven by Erynn, accidentally.

Moore--
</WildSpeculations>

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and Tumai

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
<WildSpeculations>
These pictures may start the cliffhanger at the end of episode 7.

Obviously Nyx couldn't just let go the idea of killing one of the LIs during exercise.

I suspect at the next corner Layla is going to be hit by a car .. driven by Erynn, accidentally.

Moore--
</WildSpeculations>
Layla and Erynn are the main LI you can close all path but erynn an Layla are allways there you can can low points but you can quite on them. Lexi, Cara, Nikki you can quite but not Layla or erynn

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Now we are inputing crimes that haven't happened on Erynn, this is beyond silly...

Also, she tried contacting the MC, any arguments to the contrary are just idiocy...
All this because you decided you don't like her and you are gonna keep disliking her even though your reason for disliking her has been disproven... i just can't with some people.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
so the hurt is real and not assumed! what is assumed is the situation, furthermore Erynn kept and still keeps Ethan around and may i remind you that the only thing that kept that assumption from being dismistified was Ethan being a bully to the MC when he was going to talk to Erynn? a 12 year old on his 13th birthday should have received far more attention!

furthermore he started acting out for weeks after this situation and Erynn did not care enough to go and talk to him and then goes all whiny when he is sent away, when all that it would have taken was a simple conversation of 5 minutes and a smile! furthermore she blames him for going away when all his actions was just a plea for attention! she blames him for leaving when it was not his choice but his mother inability to control him that got him packing! had Erynn talked to him nothing would have happened and weeks means she had plenty of time!
Did you play the same game than me????

Erynn was scolding Ethan seriosly, and telling him that don't even bully him again. And after that she went in, and wanted to speak with him, but Emily told him to wait and speak another day

She agreed, but then the mc refused to speak to her, left her, didn't take her calls and broke her letters

So i'll repeat again, did you play the same game than me? or you just enjoy shitting on Erynn because yes. Because your arguments are ridiculous, and sorry to say that. But is again and again, sometimes i just think that you are a troll

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Did you play the same game than me????

Erynn was scolding Ethan seriosly, and telling him that don't even bully him again. And after that she went in, and wanted to speak with him, but Emily told him to wait and speak another day

She agreed, but then the mc refused to speak to her, left her, didn't take her calls and broke her letters

So i'll repeat again, did you play the same game than me? or you just enjoy shitting on Erynn because yes. Because your arguments are ridiculous, and sorry to say that. But is again and again, sometimes i just think that you are a troll
Erynn did a lot wrong instead of congratulating MC on his birthday watch videos, contact broke off was MCs fault

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Now we are inputing crimes that haven't happened on Erynn, this is beyond silly...

Also, she tried contacting the MC, any arguments to the contrary are just idiocy...
All this because you decided you don't like her and you are gonna keep disliking her even though your reason for disliking her has been disproven... i just can't with some people.
I am with you 100%...Erynn is my main LI. I shut Layla down as soon as I could...and still got throat punched by Lucas.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Btw, she seriosly confronted Ethan, and now seems he is making her life a shit (maybe a revenge), but we just need more info.

But she was able to do whatever for the mc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many girls will do that for you?

Reactions: LSC82

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Btw, she seriosly confronted Ethan, and now seems he is making her life a shit (maybe a revenge), but we just need more info.

But she was able to do whatever for the mc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many girls will do that for you?
she should not confront ethan, go after mc were the better solution but no that is Lexis job. Dont get me wrong i like Erynn i say only she make massive mistakes. MC does allso

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
its a supposition! and it would be one hell of a twist! not to mention that it does not seem to be something against her personality of finding herself in a hole and keep digging! In this case already isolated and isolating herself even more by either criminal offences or just pure negligence!

yes you are right she did tried to contact him and the MC did the right thing and cut off the toxic people from his life!

we not be imputing nothing someone decided to make a joke about a possible twist in the game!

as for my true opinion of Erynn read the last chapter on the long post! i would never cut off a friend no matter how bad they fucked up, except for 2 situations one being rape and another being pedophilia, if you are my friend and fuck up it does not matter you have my support and that includes murder and drug both using and trafficking so i doubt i would drop Erynn whatever she did! and the rape part its better that there are overwhelming evidence or else not even then!

furthermore its not a question of not liking or disliking Erynn its the wait she is putting everyone in, the lack of trust and the lack of honesty! Besides just because someone is a friend should i keep my opinion? how much of a friend can one be if you lie to them about what you think and whom you are?

this is all in good fun argumentation do not make it personal (for real i mean fun making is still use full for a proper argument)!

and for last i do not need reasons to like or dislike a character i will not judge them but who i like or dislike comes down to my own personality and how well i can mash with them! so proven or disprove is just bullshit reasons i can hate the perfect person and love the most flawed in the world in the end is how well i feel around that person, and a perfect person is kind of boring!

so here is a peace offer:
It doesn't take much to see they are running in the park, she would be more likely to buy a gun and shoot her than hit her with a car, so kinda of a dumb supposition and joke...
I'm not particularly fond of your brand of fun, i have more fun with a good honest back and forth conversation than trolling, so... yeah not much we can do here.

I am with you 100%...Erynn is my main LI. I shut Layla down as soon as I could...and still got throat punched by Lucas.
Hmmmm Layla is up there for me, she's upper tier and i haven't made my final pick...
But regadless if she's it in the end, that punk will get his...

she should not confront ethan, go after mc were the better solution but no that is Lexis job. Dont get me wrong i like Erynn i say only she make massive mistakes. MC does allso
About that, this argument going by the number of lines traded lasted 1/2 minutes tops, let's not make a big deal out of a minute, if not for a series of bad coincidences(such as Ethan running into the MC as he was leaving), the MC not giving her a chance to explain... it wouldn't matter.
Alexis was never part of that argument which allowed her to leave immediatelly.

Last edited:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
So if someone bully your best friend, you won't confront that person?? Like...seriosly? I don't want friends like that. What Lexi did is the easier part, nice but 0 solutions. Erynn did the dirty job, to be sure he won't be bullied anymore

I cannot see any massive mistake. I think even you will be a little embarrased if your best friend suddenly makes a confession to you in front of other people (and more when there weren't any kind of clues about it). Those things better do it privately, don't you think? And she wanted to reply, but of course is not a machine and was just surprised

Don't get me wrong, Erynn, to be in the situation that is now, probably did some mistakes (or not, we just don't know). But in the past??? She was the perfect friend. Just replay the scene and enlighten me with the mistakes, because i cannot see them :unsure:

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
So if someone bully your best friend, you won't confront that person?? Like...seriosly? I don't want friends like that. What Lexi did is the easier part, nice but 0 solutions. Erynn did the dirty job, to be sure he won't be bullied anymore

I cannot see any massive mistake. I think even you will be a little embarrased if your best friend suddenly makes a confession to you in front of other people (and more when there weren't any kind of clues about it). Those things better do it privately, don't you think? And she wanted to reply, but of course is not a machine and was just surprised

Don't get me wrong, Erynn, to be in the situation that is now, probably did some mistakes (or not, we just don't know). But in the past??? She was the perfect friend. Just reply the scene and enlighten me with the mistakes, because i cannot see them :unsure:
he bullied him a few minutes later behind the house

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
he bullied him a few minutes later behind the house
And??
If Erynn discover that, after threaten Ethan, for sure she'd do something more serious to him. But of course she never knew because the mc just behaved like a selfish retarded, seriosly hurting the amazing relation that they had (yeah, always believe the words of a bully...come on!!). He just refused to speak with the person that was there for him always, and that was trying to defend him

But yes, all is Erynn's fault

Last edited:

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
If someone bully your little sister...would you go to console her and don't pay attention to the bully? or would you threaten him (or even fight him)
Just common sense. I was in some fights when i was a kid defending my sister, and believe me, sometimes works :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes