Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Each girl has something to go for:

Layla, Cara - Cute, adorable and innocent (.. well, mostly)
Nikki - Beautiful with no mental complexes
Lexi - Fun, fire and passion
:LOL: The name Erynn is very conspicuous by its absence.

Now I'm team Alexis myself, but not even 3 words for why someone would go for Erynn? :KEK:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Why not throw the moms name in there too. Then just put #team(whatever their last name is). She may not be a love interest but she's hot too. Would be a nice mother in-law to have.
I thought about it
then left it be
the Daughters are enough
and I would love to have a Mother-In-Law like her

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True Acting Lesson is harder
Yeah, in this one no one ends up as charcoal...

I think it was Depraved Awakening and I can't remember the other one
Carli is why Lexi appeals so much to me.

I think Where it All Began and Chasing Sunsets
were the other
hit me in the feels
Chasing Sunsets there aren't many decisions to be made
Both are more kinetic Novel than VN IMO, the devs have specific stories they want to tell and the player is along for the ride (same with Summer's Gone and Summer Love). I am not into that type of experience. I'd rather be able to choose who the MC can and will avoid in terms of love interests, influence the story with my decisions, etc. Not saying those games are bad, but too restrictive for my tastes.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah, in this one no one ends up as charcoal...

Both are more kinetic Novel than VN IMO, the devs have specific stories they want to tell and the player is along for the ride (same with Summer's Gone and Summer Love). I am not into that type of experience. I'd rather be able to choose who the MC can and will avoid in terms of love interests, influence the story with my decisions, etc. Not saying those games are bad, but too restrictive for my tastes.
Then you have to wait because both Chasing Sunsets and Summers Gone or WiAB are going to influence a lot with your decisions. But hey, this is already too "off-topic"

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Both are more kinetic Novel than VN IMO, the devs have specific stories they want to tell and the player is along for the ride (same with Summer's Gone and Summer Love). I am not into that type of experience. , influence the story with my decisions, etc. Not saying those games are bad, but too restrictive for my tastes
Same here

I like games with a middle ground
balanced choices and story
but as you
I also like the games where
I'd rather be able to choose who the MC can and will avoid in terms of love interests

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Same here

I like games with a middle ground
balanced choices and story
but as you
I also like the games where
I'd rather be able to choose who the MC can and will avoid in terms of love interests
Yeah, I don't like it when "because story" the MC has to be around toxic people. Sure eventually that person may stop being toxic but it doesn't mean I want to wait for that to happen.

I also don't want so much choice it becomes a nightmare to code and the developer abandons the game. So there has to be some kind of middle ground.

Jan 11, 2021
:LOL: The name Erynn is very conspicuous by its absence.

Now I'm team Alexis myself, but not even 3 words for why someone would go for Erynn? :KEK:
Now that you mention Erynn, she is full of qualities guys are killing for, like
  • Blonde
  • Beautiful
  • Buys MC a new T-shirt
  • Cooks MC some food he forgets to eat
  • Lets MC sleep on her bed
  • A future math teacher
Jokes aside, she jumps immediately when MC calls her for help. That's what I appreciate in her the most.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Did you play the same game than me????

Erynn was scolding Ethan seriosly, and telling him that don't even bully him again. And after that she went in, and wanted to speak with him, but Emily told him to wait and speak another day

She agreed, but then the mc refused to speak to her, left her, didn't take her calls and broke her letters

So i'll repeat again, did you play the same game than me? or you just enjoy shitting on Erynn because yes. Because your arguments are ridiculous, and sorry to say that. But is again and again, sometimes i just think that you are a troll
Well, let's just say the way the MC almost always jumps to conclusion based on just a very superficial understanding of a situation, and almost never bother with finding out what's really happening, isn't exactly a rare thing in the real world neither. ;)

PAINMAKER61

Feb 1, 2021
A question for anyone who played summers gone and intertwined.. Is it only me or does Julia from intertwined looks exactly like Nami from summers gone, only difference being Julia has blonde hair and Nami has red hair

Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes