duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
How old school! Trying to question a male's status as a man by insinuating he has female genitalia. Misogyny and transphobia in one stroke!
i'd point out how implied difference between the sexes prompts you to immediately power rank them but your hysterical reaction, and the provocative editing of your original response, speaks for itself. now berate me for the historical use of the term hysteria for internet brownie points.
Untitled.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How old school! Trying to question a male's status as a man by insinuating he has female genitalia. Misogyny and transphobia in one stroke!
its only an insult if you are a male because a male with a womb is useless in reproductive terms and not that females are useless, indeed a female without the entire apparatus would be in reproductive terms as useless as a male with it! it has an ancient history indeed the most common insult in ancient Rome during the republic days was "cunni" i will let your mind and imagination take it from latin to french and from french to English!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Nice game here, glad to add it to my list.

But without downloading a mod or walkthrough is there a list of scenes so far in game so that I can see how my choices shaped the world?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you click the button in the upper right that says "Watch" and set your preferences right, you'll be aware of what happens here. It'll be posted when it's done. I'm pretty sure NyxValeria will keep us all up-to-date. But just cool your jets, set-up your tray table, get a drink, maybe a bag of peanuts, and just be patient.

As Buffalo Bill says in "Silence of the Lambs" - "All good things to those who wait."

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
5F5F1C34-5D1B-40D8-A14F-A192EBBFF07F.jpeg

The last days, I focused a little more on the story and some coding. I'm at a part where a specific scene has several outcomes due to choices and I'm figuring out how I tie them together to create a smooth transition to the next scene. So all the different scenes make sense and have the information you need for future conversations/scenes.
Sometimes it gets a little confusing what has been said on a specific route and what not in another. So certain conversations that happened early in the game on a route, need to happen later on another route.
An example is the choice if you go train with Layla or go with Alexis.
If you go with Layla, a certain conversation with Alexis didn't happen and you don't have that info, so that info I need to tie in at a later point, so things can progress. It's somewhat hard to explain ;)

I also tried something interesting within an animation, but at the moment it doesn't happen unless you manually time it correctly, which shouldn't be the case. So I'm still trying to figure out another way or else I just have to split the animation or not use it.
A while ago on discord I spoke about new camera and lighting settings which increase the quality of the renders (especially the eyes).
Even though it increases the render times tremendously, I try to use it as much as possible, especially in images where there's only 1 character.

This way you can actually see the proper eye colours of the characters since they are much clearer.
22E454D3-A6A3-4755-94E4-8731DCA6C885.jpeg

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I think I want to give in and do a Nikki route. It'd be my first non-Lexi run in this game. I basically want to ignore everyone else, be indifferent to everyone else but Nikki. I do almost feel like I am "cheating" on Lexi though by doing it. Just weird the way my brain is wired I guess.

I did read or see that at one point they did break up right? According to the gallery mod, they have a scene together with his more shaved-sides haircut. Did they get back together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks. Don't know if I can actually do it without having "Lexi guilt" but obviously that's my issue to deal with. :LOL:

Once I pick a girl in these games I stick with her but my curiosity about her is killing me. :LOL:
I get you, I am on the Alexis train myself, but I do recognize she is being very purposefully written to be a fan favorite.

Anyway, if it helps your conscience, chronologically most of Nikki route happens before MC goes to his mom's and meets Alexis on the plane. So before the actual narrative of the game.
And if you feel being faithful to Lexi while going to attend the MC's father's wedding, I believe you can opt to reject Nikki at that point.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get you, I am on the Alexis train myself, but I do recognize she is being very purposefully written to be a fan favorite.

Anyway, if it helps your conscience, chronologically most of Nikki route happens before MC goes to his mom's and meets Alexis on the plane. So before the actual narrative of the game.
And if you feel being faithful to Lexi while going to attend the MC's father's wedding, I believe you can opt to reject Nikki at that point.
Yeah that's what I'm telling myself. It's just that meeting Lexi first on that plane (and it doesn't help AT ALL that her character model is used in another game a.k.a. Carli, which is why this decision is harder). If Nikki was the girl on the plane initially I'd have no issues whatsoever but I get what your saying. Right now, Nikki's stuff is all flashback and like you said, the wedding hook-up, but I hope it becomes more than a hook-up.

Maybe I should wait until the next update to find out what exactly happens with her then go from there. In all my Lexi runs I basically have very little pts with Nikki & Cara (8 & 2 respectively) so I don't really help or do anything with them because of my loyalty to Lexi. I think my Lexi score now is 34 pts as the update approaches. That's how I am in other games, hugely lopsided scores. I think now Layla is the closest one with 10 or something like that.

Lexi just gets all my attention.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes