Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
we all knew this day is coming , when we will be punished for being horny horndogs :) , well it was a matter of time , now we would get a taste of our own medicine .
I'm good. 34 pts with Lexi, MAYBE 6 or 8 with one other girl? Didn't touch anyone else but Lexi sexually. Indifferent responses 98% of the time. Won't stop Layla from being pissy about my MC dating and more with her sister.

This is why I am devoted to one girl. No soap opera drama to really have to worry about.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm curious, do the points actually matter? Or do anything?
Honestly brother, I have no idea. It just feels good to say. I know they do in some games and probably mean shit in others. Strength of relationship maybe in coordination with numbers?

I just know that my points in these games are always lopsided, but as long as I have the illusion they mean something, that's what I'm going for. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
so basically you do not play the game you do what it is you do again? My MC as sexed up all the girls he could get his hands on! bring forth the drama!
I've come off my "one-girl" mantra once since I started doing it and that was choosing Melissa in AL once. It's a weird connection my friend that my brain made with VNs. I've always been like that IRL. Being raised by my mother I guess indwelt that in me. I've been a hopeless romantic for a long time I can't bring myself to "cheat," even if it is with pixels.

Every girl I've chosen in these games has pulled on my heartstrings big-time. It's just something I can't do is pick another girl. Crazy, delusional, stupid, I guess go through a dictionary or thesaurus and choose the right one because I surely don't know what the hell it is. :LOL:

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I've come off my "one-girl" mantra once since I started doing it and that was choosing Melissa in AL once. It's a weird connection my friend that my brain made with VNs. I've always been like that IRL. Being raised by my mother I guess indwelt that in me. I've been a hopeless romantic for a long time I can't bring myself to "cheat," even if it is with pixels.

Every girl I've chosen in these games has pulled on my heartstrings big-time. It's just something I can't do is pick another girl. Crazy, delusional, stupid, I guess go through a dictionary or thesaurus and choose the right one because I surely don't know what the hell it is. :LOL:
Lol, there is nothing wrong with that, do what makes ya happy when you play your games. I agree with the cheating IRL and i couldnt do that but in games i dont care. Even though i still cheated at the start one game i did stop things when i could with others was where the heart is for kate.. I will play hillside just doing the charlotte route too. Its good that you can get that deep into a game and think and not want to betray and stuff so dont let anyone change your mind with it.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes