Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Marina Hernandez from the Dominican republic and the dude can be Pierre Laroche from Haiti or better yet Burt Trapper from Trinidad and Tobago!

they are runners and practice track so might as well give them a proper background!
Wrote that on patreon xd

• Love
Reactions: Warscared

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really would like to see that Erryn is still virgin. I really like her. I know some will say that's impossible but hey I trust Nyx with his story telling and of course we don't know yet what he is about to unfold to us. Nyx did a great job overall. Thank you for your hardwork. Keep up the good work.
First of all, Nyx is a "she" ;)

Don't remember if we have been told if Erynn has slept with someone but I seriously doubt she's a virgin (not that it matter one way ot the other).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
First of all, Nyx is a "she" ;)

Don't remember if we have been told if Erynn has slept with someone but I seriously doubt she's a virgin (not that it matter one way ot the other).
Given that Nyx is a "she," I wouldn't be surprised if she put little value on the patriarchal social construct of virginity as purity. For some of her potential market, those with a virgin/cherry poppin' fetish, maybe. Most of the women I know have lots to say about the idea that a woman is somehow less precious, less valued if she's been with another man, voluntarily or not. [/soapbox]

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Given that Nyx is a "she," I wouldn't be surprised if she put little value on the patriarchal social construct of virginity as purity. For some of her potential market, those with a virgin/cherry poppin' fetish, maybe. Most of the women I know have lots to say about the idea that a woman is somehow less precious, less valued if she's been with another man, voluntarily or not. [/soapbox]
I think Layla will fill that role....and quite nicely i might add......

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Well for those who enquired/asked or anyone who cares, here's the PDF Walkthrough:

Any issues or inaccuracies please let me know. Will keep it updated now going forward.

(Edit: Updated for v0.6 )
1. Good job on the walkthrough. (y)
2. Will it be updated for version 0.7?

I prefer pdf walkthroughs to mods, because they have a tendency to break stuff on updates. So it'd be great news, if the walkthrough was still being updated.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1. Good job on the walkthrough. (y)
2. Will it be updated for version 0.7?

I prefer pdf walkthroughs to mods, because they have a tendency to break stuff on updates. So it'd be great news, if the walkthrough was still being updated.
I know that one. The (out of date) mod for Tales from the Unending Void had me stopped at the end of 0.7. I had to go back to a clean copy to continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in this case both wt-mods are up-to-date.

and if you use wt-mod (on any game) then check that it's version matches to game's version.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've only ever been with Lexi I have no idea how to trigger Nikki route
the only thing that sucks is the MC is too young to get married unless the game does a little time skip we won't be able to get the option to marry Lexi

:cry:
I think the clue to triggering Nikki is during the flashback scenes when he's talking to Erynn on his bed after she wakes him up. What you do there, I think, will give you a chance at Nikki or Cara.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Maviarab apparently is gone for now. For the users of .pdf WTs like myself, will somebody take the reins or shall we keep weeping in the corner? lol

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
ask politely from zoey raven?
Tried asking her before about other works, and she never replied, so...back to the corner, apparently...

She also gave up for her own reasons in some projects recently, from what I've seen before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tried asking her before about other works, and she never replied, so...back to the corner, apparently...

She also gave up for her own reasons in some projects recently, from what I've seen before.
well then either wt-mod or trial and error.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes