Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes-yes, there's enough old farts here like us :sneaky:. Best devs and writers also tend to be our age or older, with possibly some exceptions.

Reactions: Tulrek

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright then now I most certainly feel better about myself after reading all of this. (Pretty sure the mods are going to wipe all of it out though :LOL: ) What began as a somewhat innocent statement turned into this.

All we're missing now are a few Life-Alerts then we can have a party. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh Lexi, come to Papa. But don't forget about Nikki, she's great too. :love:
Nikki is certainly my #2 in this game. Layla's cute and all, but Nikki, to me, outshines her. On my very first run with this game back when .6 first came out I went after Nikki. Such a fun run that was. But Lexi won me over my next run and I haven't looked back since.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
best girl in the entire game

and since I don't go after more than one girl I have nothing to worry about
View attachment 1196153

however when I tell her I'm fucking her sister I may get kicked in the balls

View attachment 1196155
well except when you invite Nathan over the summer and you Nathan and Zach start working in the coffee shop in the center of town and one day they go missing you go look for them in the storage room and you find her being spitroasted by your 2 best buddies...

It seems that Zach older sister was Lexxi tutor and she as known him since he was 6 and he has always made her laugh... furthermore Nathan is the dude she is doing on the side every time she "fancies" going to visit her cousin Laykin... in reality she loves sex, but she does not wish to get a bad reputation on her city so she takes the chance to satisfy her hunger when she visits her cousin!

You will also discover that the reason why Nathan accepted your invitation was because Lexxi had told him she had found a boyfriend and he came to fight for his true love...

as for the spitroast she got overwhelmed by 2 boys she fancies and told Nathan it would be the last time they would be together so make it count and Nathan invited his new best buddy over since his old best friend stole his girlfriend (even if he did not knew that)!

somehow i see this happening!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've only ever been with Lexi I have no idea how to trigger Nikki route
the only thing that sucks is the MC is too young to get married unless the game does a little time skip we won't be able to get the option to marry Lexi

:cry:
I would love to see marriage in more games. The only game I play that has it is Sisterly Lust. Yes Acting Lessons has it but it's only a single scene. SL has a few days to lead up to it. Whether it is done well or not at least it has it.

Yeah I know the main characters in most of these games are mid 20s, and some not even out of their teen years yet, but I would love to see more of that kind of thing in these games, almost like an endgame goal.

Sep 3, 2020
I would love to see marriage in more games. The only game I play that has it is Sisterly Lust. Yes Acting Lessons has it but it's only a single scene. SL has a few days to lead up to it. Whether it is done well or not at least it has it.

Yeah I know the main characters in most of these games are mid 20s, and some not even out of their teen years yet, but I would love to see more of that kind of thing in these games, almost like an endgame goal.
I personally would marry Lexi regardless of my age and as you point out people in love get married all the time hopefully it's not an impossibility

I always said i would like to see more marriages in adult games I mean if there's a hundred games with incest why can't they make more games with marriages

and for the record I have absolutely nothing against incest in games

Reactions: Ozzfest
Jan 11, 2021
Now, that it turned out that the majority of visitors of this forum is already on the B side (myself included), we should petition for more MILF action.

(Still, Lexi is the best girl.)

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes-yes, there's enough old farts here like us :sneaky:. Best devs and writers also tend to be our age or older, with possibly some exceptions.
I remember someone on another thread mentioning that the more story in a game (the "slow burn" that has a lot of story build up before sex), the more likely that the player base will be skewed higher in age.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Who is Lexi? Is she a character in this game that I missed or we're talking about Lexi world famous superstar?

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes