Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Sep 3, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys does someone know why when i play i often have "an exception has occured " its on a grey screen and if i pass them that make me miss dialogue

Last edited:

saifai

Apr 30, 2019
I got an error at the Pizza place with Layla right after the "Check her out" choice.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in script
if week2_tuesday_nikki_phone == True:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in <module>
NameError: name 'week2_tuesday_nikki_phone' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_6.rpy", line 2522, in <module>
NameError: name 'week2_tuesday_nikki_phone' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.7
Tue May 18 02:28:42 2021

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked a ton but what is the update schedule like for this game? I started playing a few days ago and I'm really into it, I'm not going to be waiting 6 months for an update am I?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked a ton but what is the update schedule like for this game? I started playing a few days ago and I'm really into it, I'm not going to be waiting 6 months for an update am I?
every couple months.

Reactions: Atton563

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
No, the game has so far gotten updates roughly every 2 months.

Past release dates
Ep. 1 - June 1st
Ep. 2 - June 26th
Ep. 3 - July 31st
Ep. 4 - Sep. 11th
Ep. 5 - Oct. 16th
Ep. 5.5 - Nov. 26th
Ep. 6 - Jan. 28th
Ep. 7 - April 2nd

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
No, the game gets updates roughly every 2 months.

Past release dates
Ep. 1 - June 1st
Ep. 2 - June 26th
Ep. 3 - July 31st
Ep. 4 - Sep. 11th
Ep. 5 - Oct. 16th
Ep. 5.5 - Nov. 26th
Ep. 6 - Jan. 28th
Ep. 7 - April 2nd
As the game will progress the paths will be even more Intertwined !! OOOhhhh !!!:cool:
So the updates will take longer to complete.

Jan 11, 2021
No, the game gets updates roughly every 2 months.

Past release dates
Ep. 1 - June 1st
Ep. 2 - June 26th
Ep. 3 - July 31st
Ep. 4 - Sep. 11th
Ep. 5 - Oct. 16th
Ep. 5.5 - Nov. 26th
Ep. 6 - Jan. 28th
Ep. 7 - April 2nd
Considering that the last episode came out around Easter (6 weeks ago) and according to the weekly report, ep 8 is about halfway ready, we should not expect its' release before the end of June.
But I'm OK with even a late July release date, because in the end it's the quality that matters.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
34B132EC-699F-453F-8CC9-7C665F234B56.jpeg
Finally finished the renders for the first training day. Happy to work on a few new scenes now. I won't include every training day, because it's basically just training and I think once is enough.
I'm also very happy that I could finally add something which was planned from the very beginning, but due to certain decisions, you couldn't see it. But now, in a few scenes, you actually can. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't, maybe you won't even notice. Can't wait to read what you think of it later on.
All in all, I made good progress last week in the rendering department, but still ways to go.
I need a few more names. One is for Darryl's friend, the other is Tori's BFF.
4A6DBFF3-D78D-45D9-96BE-96C8CFE10F43.jpeg

If you have any suggestions for one or both characters, please write them down in the comments and I'll create a poll with my favourites in a few days.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Considering that the last episode came out around Easter (6 weeks ago) and according to the weekly report, ep 8 is about halfway ready, we should not expect its' release before the end of June.
But I'm OK with even a late July release date, because in the end it's the quality that matters.
You guys seem to forget that after a release, the first few days is used to fix bugs, answer the increased amount of messages,...
I also mentioned a few times that I'd take a break after the release for some days.
So, I'm not even 4 weeks into working on the next episode and surely not close to being halfway. The percentages are a very rough estimate.

Jan 11, 2021
You guys seem to forget that after a release, the first few days is used to fix bugs, answer the increased amount of messages,...
I also mentioned a few times that I'd take a break after the release for some days.
So, I'm not even 4 weeks into working on the next episode and surely not close to being halfway. The percentages are a very rough estimate.
Sorry, my bad. I was just daydreaming then.

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
Take the time you need i like quality not speed

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1201040
Finally finished the renders for the first training day. Happy to work on a few new scenes now. I won't include every training day, because it's basically just training and I think once is enough.
I'm also very happy that I could finally add something which was planned from the very beginning, but due to certain decisions, you couldn't see it. But now, in a few scenes, you actually can. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't, maybe you won't even notice. Can't wait to read what you think of it later on.
All in all, I made good progress last week in the rendering department, but still ways to go.
I need a few more names. One is for Darryl's friend, the other is Tori's BFF.
View attachment 1201042

If you have any suggestions for one or both characters, please write them down in the comments and I'll create a poll with my favourites in a few days.
Marina Hernandez from the Dominican republic and the dude can be Pierre Laroche from Haiti or better yet Burt Trapper from Trinidad and Tobago!

they are runners and practice track so might as well give them a proper background!

Reactions: Actuallythedog
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes