suissant

Jan 7, 2019
As if the entire idea isn't a timeworn trope in romantic fiction made popular by a rather famous scene in the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...
At least in the screenshot you showed us it appears more realistc. You can see her grabbing his hands very tightly and afraid to fall at any moment. I'm serious. Try riding a bike with someone on the steering bar of a bike. If he won't fall, he's a good doublé (stuntman)

Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm.....good to know about Erynn i am way more attracted to Alexis/Lexi...i would say i liked the analogy with the Witcher 3 but then that made me like so the dev pointed out the mistake with choosing as apposed to the full harem route?? but also made you choose between the 2 sisters...sad. But yeah i just wanted to say i love all the characters ability to drink from closed containers lol.

Mar 11, 2019
You forget they're best friends? And that even if Erynn has beef with Alexis, Alexis still cares for Erynn?
I thought it was made clear that the friendship is over and that Erynn is really bad at believing her friends, but if that's not the case then fine I still helped her cause I would also help irl if I saw that happen....but I'm just not feeling anything for Erynn.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah but then I'd have to romance a redhead, and that ain't happening.
i do not know your cultural background but... redheads are amazing! the absence of a soul means you can do everything to them and it will never be a sin unlike other human beings! That includes but not limited to homosexual stuff butt&oral stuff out of wedlock stuff bdsm and S&M stuff and all the "stuff"i rather not mention since they are considered outside of the law!

and that`s my defense when i reach the pearly gates!

reminds me of a south Carolinian gentleman in the 17/18th century asking "but if my slaves have a soul does that mean that when i reach heaven i run the risk of encountering them?" luckily there was a church preacher that kindly explained to him that his heaven was his and his slaves would have their own personal heavens!

or as a feminist friend of mine stated.. weird how they worried more about meeting their slaves in heaven then the wife`s they beat up! to which i replayed, hey its their wife´s, if they had to beat them they knew they would be rid of them when they died... no way a bad wife is entering heaven!

see you got no reason to have issues with gingers! WINNING!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I thought it was made clear that the friendship is over and that Erynn is really bad at believing her friends, but if that's not the case then fine I still helped her cause I would also help irl if I saw that happen....but I'm just not feeling anything for Erynn.
Thats not how people work. One side ending a friendship and going "I hate you" doesn't mean the other side spontaneously stops caring about the friendship. Like I said, even if Erynn has beef with Alexis, Alexis still cares for Erynn. And that has been shown in the game. Alexis feels terrible over betraying Erynn.

And hell. Even remove the friendship angle. If someone your boyfriend is supposed to care about calls you up and tells you he saw them being abused and walked on without a care, and you trusted that person to not lie to you, would you even want to be with that guy? He's a piece of shit.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Progress Update - Episode 8

1620746674253.png

Same as last week. Nothing noteworthy to mention. Still working on the renders for the first training day scene. There are at least 7-8 more scenes to come at training camp, so still ways to go. Not to mention... Nevermind ;)

This will be the biggest episode yet. So the waiting time will probably increase as well. After this release I will create a poll asking you if you rather want bigger episodes with longer wait times or smaller ones but released more frequently.

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 1189650

Same as last week. Nothing noteworthy to mention. Still working on the renders for the first training day scene. There are at least 7-8 more scenes to come at training camp, so still ways to go. Not to mention... Nevermind ;)

This will be the biggest episode yet. So the waiting time will probably increase as well. After this release I will create a poll asking you if you rather want bigger episodes with longer wait times or smaller ones but released more frequently.
well I for one prefer longer episodes and I don't mind longer wait times I have no problem waiting five months for an update as long as it's not a year for one update

and as long as the developer doesn't go radio silence and the developer keeps us updated on how the updates are going

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

View attachment 1189650

I think 4months ish is a reasonable wait time. But as I've said elsewhere, 3 updates every 4 months and 1 update every year is the same to me if the total content amount is similar.

That said, smaller bites on a more regular basis definitely helps keep the game in the player's minds, and curtails the wait-insanity-that-turns-into-hate.

Jan 11, 2021
I think 4months ish is a reasonable wait time. But as I've said elsewhere, 3 updates every 4 months and 1 update every year is the same to me if the total content amount is similar.

That said, smaller bites on a more regular basis definitely helps keep the game in the player's minds, and curtails the wait-insanity-that-turns-into-hate.
The answer strongly depends on the story itself. There's no point in cutting a scene in half or rushing something, as this can have an adverse effect on the whole product.

That said, I would prefer a 3-4 month release period with some regular status updates to keep the fan base involved.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
aw sme.jpg

Something to look up to in the unfolding development.

truea.jpg

Sure thing, babe, we are better than any heartache.
You forget they're best friends? And that even if Erynn has beef with Alexis, Alexis still cares for Erynn?
well I for one prefer longer episodes and I don't mind longer wait times I have no problem waiting five months for an update as long as it's not a year for one update

and as long as the developer doesn't go radio silence and the developer keeps us updated on how the updates are going

The answer strongly depends on the story itself. There's no point in cutting a scene in half or rushing something, as this can have an adverse effect on the whole product.

That said, I would prefer a 3-4 month release period with some regular status updates to keep the fan base involved.
Game oN!

Sep 3, 2020

my only problem with shorter updates is I don't want to play an update that has no story content

you know what I mean I don't want to start an update and 90% of the update is us doing useless things like MC wakes up and go to school and

that's the end of the update

or in today's exciting update the character goes grocery shopping and that's the end of the update

I once play a game once that had an update with where all the main character did is look for his missing sister

it's not anywhere as exciting as it sounds all he did was walk back and forth talking to the same people

i rather wait for a longer update I don't want to play filler

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes