Jul 28, 2017
yeah, i also want to either beat the shit out of "daddy" or cuck him, it's high time that sleazebag got what he deserves.
Im also having trouble deciding between gabi, layla, elena and nikki but headphones girl made it quite clear that you'll have to commit or you will get nothing at the end, so i guess im gonna be making four different saves.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
yeah, i also want to either beat the shit out of "daddy" or cuck him, it's high time that sleazebag got what he deserves.
Im also having trouble deciding between gabi, layla, elena and nikki but headphones girl made it quite clear that you'll have to commit or you will get nothing at the end, so i guess im gonna be making four different saves.
Well for Elena u need to be on Layla route...i'm curious how that will play out.
Maybe Layla is ready to share with her bff and there won't be drama...:KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to remember the joke about Summertime Saga that every time someone asked that, it was pushed out another five days. ;-)
not bad idea. on some games update gets asked even if there was update released very recently or it was asked (and answered) on same page (usually post or few above).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
not bad idea. on some games update gets asked even if there was update released very recently or it was asked (and answered) on same page (usually post or few above).
Hold on a second there tiger. Why would punishing the rest of us for the sins of the few be a good idea?

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK Mega
Sorry, but there's something wrong with it for my phone! I reinstall it multiple times. Some saves thumbnails aren't visible and when on save/load option my virtual keyboard always cover half the screen and mess me using the game interface... I also enabled fullscreen playing option, but this doesn't help at all!!

Screen 2440x1080, Android 11, OpenGL ES 3.2 ....
What might i change to solve the problem?

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I dont know but this Alexis character feels arificialy implemented into the story. She isn't relevant to the plot at all and just creates drama for the more important characters. She nearly vanishes if MC refuses her invitation on the plane and in the bar.

That only affects me marginally, since I realy dislike the persona of this character and my MC never pursues her to begin with, but I just tried one run with her. The story around her feels so excluded and creates out of place drama. Was this character intended to be something else and did the developer change her midway through the game?

The fact that she creates drama (indirectly) is the justification for her presence in the story. Sure enough, she doesn't have a story going like Erryn or Layla do. I find it not bad that there are a few characters without "problems".

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It will definitely not be that long, longest dev time for an update to date has been 65 days with Ep. 7 and Ep. 8 has been in development for about a month now so i would expect a release around mid to late June.
Sooner the better then. I stopped after episode 6 so I wasn't aware of the time between 6 and 7 to be honest so I ballparked a guess.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes