Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The redeeming solution would be a face off: Look, babe, you and me!
Come with or stay with Ethan. Now is your chance, you in?
She's not having sex with them, she's just hired arm candy at the moment. They pay her "manager" who's blackmailing her and she goes with them to events.

He's trying to get her to go all the way but so far she's refused.

You get the option to help her or leave her to it.

There are plenty of other LI's too.
There is no going back after Mc got her flowers:
Dinner and escalate or hit the high road you go, gurl!

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
I dont know but this Alexis character feels arificialy implemented into the story. She isn't relevant to the plot at all and just creates drama for the more important characters. She nearly vanishes if MC refuses her invitation on the plane and in the bar.

That only affects me marginally, since I realy dislike the persona of this character and my MC never pursues her to begin with, but I just tried one run with her. The story around her feels so excluded and creates out of place drama. Was this character intended to be something else and did the developer change her midway through the game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I dont know but this Alexis character feels arificialy implemented into the story. She isn't relevant to the plot at all and just creates drama for the more important characters. She nearly vanishes if MC refuses her invitation on the plane and in the bar.

That only affects me marginally, since I realy dislike the persona of this character and my MC never pursues her to begin with, but I just tried one run with her. The story around her feels so excluded and creates out of place drama. Was this character intended to be something else and did the developer change her midway through the game?
Eh no, she is very much one of the central characters to this story and has been since they where kids. Must say I heartily disagree with your assessment of her.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Eh no, she is very much one of the central characters to this story and has been since they where kids. Must say I heartily disagree with your assessment of her.
He's not entirely wrong, though. I noticed the same thing on my Layla/Erynn playthroughs where I don't do anything with Alexis. She has almost zero presence in the story. Whereas, the others are still popping up regularly, even if you don't chase them.

I'm guessing its due to Alexis' story being expanded on and not originally part of the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He's not entirely wrong, though. I noticed the same thing on my Layla/Erynn playthroughs where I don't do anything with Alexis. She has almost zero presence in the story. Whereas, the others are still popping up regularly, even if you don't chase them.

I'm guessing its due to Alexis' story being expanded on and not originally part of the game.
her story wans't in the original plans? damn, i had completely missed that

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
her story wans't in the original plans? damn, i had completely missed that
Nyx mentioned a while back(or a poster mentioned that Nyx said this... I forget), that Alexis was supposed to just be the Mile High shag. She had no story outside that.

If I remember correctly, Alexis getting expanded is partly why Erryn's story has been so slow. Got pushed back to accomodate. This might only be an assumption of mine, though. Can't remember.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nyx mentioned a while back(or a poster mentioned that Nyx said this... I forget), that Alexis was supposed to just be the Mile High shag.

If I remember correctly, Alexis getting expanded is partly why Erryn's story has been so slow. Got pushed back to accomodate. This might only be an assumption of mine, though. Can't remember.
oh i don't doubt you, my memory is shot to hell so may very well have read it ;)

it is interesting though considering how big her part has become now. makes sense why she isn't seen much on the other paths though

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
oh i don't doubt you, my memory is shot to hell so may very well have read it ;)

it is interesting though considering how big her part has become now. makes sense why she isn't seen much on the other paths though
I couldn't even imagine this game now without her. She just seems to fill so many voids. Just can't picture this game without her at this point. I've had a wonderful time with this game, and it's all because of Alexis.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I mean, to me, she'll always be known by another name *cough* Carli *cough* and that's the main reason why I went after her as soon as I started playing this game. I actually said out loud when I first started it "Holy shit it's Carli!" And because I was so, well, smitten with her character model, there was no way I wasn't going to choose her.

Nikki would've been my second choice, with Layla in 3rd, but I'm sure as hell grateful I, well we, no fuck it, I have the story with Lexi that I do.

Reactions: Harathorne

manusuke

Dec 6, 2020
Hi guys, first of all, I like this game (atleast which I played) keep it up!
Well, now the reason why Im posting is because when you are in the beach with Layla and she says to the MC to wake up I get a "not response" window. The game freezes my pc and I must shut down it. Anyone can help me? I would love to keep playing it, its the first time I have a problem like that. Thanks beforehand.

PS: Sorry my English, its not my language. For more info about my problem, I use the music/walkthrough/cheats mod. Thanks again!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, first of all, I like this game (atleast which I played) keep it up!
Well, now the reason why Im posting is because when you are in the beach with Layla and she says to the MC to wake up I get a "not response" window. The game freezes my pc and I must shut down it. Anyone can help me? I would love to keep playing it, its the first time I have a problem like that. Thanks beforehand.

PS: Sorry my English, its not my language. For more info about my problem, I use the music/walkthrough/cheats mod. Thanks again!
try w/o other than wt-mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: manusuke
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes