Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just playing this game now for a bit of fun, and I hate looking at Erynn because she reminds me of Ana from AL. And honestly, she's a lot like her too. That's why I don't want to help her with her blackmail BS. There's nothing redeeming about Erynn. She got herself mixed up in the shit, not the MC's place to get her out.

I have two saves for my Lexi path (one to help Erynn, one to not) I'm sure down the road there's pros and cons of both, especially if you hit Ethan, which of course you pretty much have to do. But I guess it's better to help her if you hit him?

Do you hit him, then NOT help her? I mean what would that do? Would it put the karma scale in his favor and not the MC's?

I just don't know. I just wish she would go away. Move to another state, flee the country, whatever. Just get the hell away from me. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I KNEW I recognized the "Layla" model from somewhere. "Family Man...?" had her model, just not as detailed as this game is. I don't know her anywhere else but from there. She certainly looks better here I guess I'm just short on the uptake.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
1620144956602.png
Not much to talk about this week. Finished the bus ride renders and started working on the first training camp scenes. You'll finally see an actual track field and some training.
Can't say much more, because anything I'll say will spoil too much.

Zach and Natasha's family name will most likely be Gallagher. I'm actually really happy about that since Rory Gallagher is one of my favourite musicians!
Thank you to all voters!

Well, that's pretty much it. Let's see if I have more to talk about next week.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I find Zach a difficult character to like, lacking the charm of goofball friends from other games like Derek, Liam, Chris, Jacob, etc. You always had that friend who was cool in small doses but wouldn't shut up. I think he is supposed to be that way, though.

It makes me wonder... if there's a choice in the future that he takes as a betrayal (e.g. messing around with Valeria, ignoring him in pursuit of Layla/Erynn, blaming him for something that happens at camp), could that be another Julia decision? He blabbers about your escapades and unfaithfulness and it ends the Layla and Elena paths. By contrast, if you stick by him, he vouches for your character to Layla should the juggling with Lexi get revealed to her at an inopportune time.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I find Zach a difficult character to like, lacking the charm of goofball friends from other games like Derek, Liam, Chris, Jacob, etc. You always had that friend who was cool in small doses but wouldn't shut up. I think he is supposed to be that way, though.

It makes me wonder... if there's a choice in the future that he takes as a betrayal (e.g. messing around with Valeria, ignoring him in pursuit of Layla/Erynn, blaming him for something that happens at camp), could that be another Julia decision? He blabbers about your escapades and unfaithfulness and it ends the Layla and Elena paths. By contrast, if you stick by him, he vouches for your character to Layla should the juggling with Lexi get revealed to her at an inopportune time.
I kinda feel the same about Zach. If he had more besides "chicks, chicks, chicks", he might be more bearable. But like, even sports or chilling is just another chance for Zach to talk about getting chicks.

On the other hand, I kind of don't mind it because its sort of like the reverse Bechdel test with Intertwined. Which makes me chuckle. (although we do have moments with Dylan and with the bar scene with Santi that break it)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys, first of all, I like this game (atleast which I played) keep it up!
Well, now the reason why Im posting is because when you are in the beach with Layla and she says to the MC to wake up I get a "not response" window. The game freezes my pc and I must shut down it. Anyone can help me? I would love to keep playing it, its the first time I have a problem like that. Thanks beforehand.

PS: Sorry my English, its not my language. For more info about my problem, I use the music/walkthrough/cheats mod. Thanks again!
Only saw this now. I know it's a bit late but maybe you can remember: was it at that point?
I checked it, but couldn't really find a problem there (there is no change from me at this point in the game). Nevertheless, sorry about that and thanks for trying my Mod.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
If the creator of this game is hanging here, I would like to suggest for a few things.
1. An ingame Bio of character.
- The game have many different girl that look alike. And with their path intertwined each other, it will be great to have a bio to keep track of things
2. Gallery
- To keep track of different scene that we may have missed and replay them for "various reason"

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If the creator of this game is hanging here, I would like to suggest for a few things.
1. An ingame Bio of character.
- The game have many different girl that look alike. And with their path intertwined each other, it will be great to have a bio to keep track of things
2. Gallery
- To keep track of different scene that we may have missed and replay them for "various reason"
On #2...that's why I use scrappy's walkthrough mod, for the full scene gallery. Yes I only do Lexi's route, but it's nice to see "what would've been."

PS: Love the avatar choice by the way (y)

Reactions: Tulrek

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
On #2...that's why I use scrappy's walkthrough mod, for the full scene gallery. Yes I only do Lexi's route, but it's nice to see "what would've been."

PS: Love the avatar choice by the way (y)
Yeah indeed scrappy mod is usefull for finding missed scene , i for exemple didnt know there was a scene with lexi on phone ... apparently you shouldnt flirt with layla at all and also help eryn (which for me was impossible :) )

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I just notice that they said there where going to be other schools at the camp and I said to myself hmm I wonder if Cara's school will be there now wouldn't that be something to see lol.
I really like that idea. I know its more work for Nyx, but I really want to see the Cara/Nikki paths split from each other instead of essentially being alternates of a single path. I understand why it started out like that, but it'd be nice to give them more variance now.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

manusuke

Dec 6, 2020
Only saw this now. I know it's a bit late but maybe you can remember: was it at that point?

I checked it, but couldn't really find a problem there (there is no change from me at this point in the game). Nevertheless, sorry about that and thanks for trying my Mod.
Sorry for delay. I don't know why I had the problem, I try w/o the mod, advanced a little and installed the mod after and works fine again XD

Reactions: KoGa3

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
The moron who made this game never rote a bike in his like. Sitting on the steering bar? Seriously? I stopped reading this shitty game after that. I'm really confused why this miserable pile of shit has such high score.
Because most of us aren't too concerned about bicycle safety while reading an adult vn. That said, I do wish we were actually able to say no when asked about giving her a ride.

Reactions: BeansAndToast

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
Because most of us aren't too concerned about bicycle safety while reading an adult vn. That said, I do wish we were actually able to say no when asked about giving her a ride.
It's not about "bicycle safety", it's about fucking common sense. Try riding with anyone, even a child, on the fucking steering bar of a bike. It's just stupid. Also, the game is badly written, full of cliches, terrible renders, doll-like women. It's just a mess.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As if the entire idea isn't a timeworn trope in romantic fiction made popular by a rather famous scene in the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...

1620701027447.png

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes