Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Loved the story but was running out of ladies until Valeria showed up. Figures I'm interested in a LI that's not even one of the main ones. Now if only Tory wasn't so hard to get along with. :unsure:

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Yep wouldn't go there... Public health warning comes attached...
My mistake for a female I'd like to date in a game. My apology to anybody that construed that remark differently. Thank you for bringing that to my attention BBZ01.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
I've finished the last released episode today and...oh man, it surely lacks in terms of quality, but this game has very good storytelling and interesting characters. I felt like this AVN is more "sophisticated" than rest of them. Definitely feels that this game was made by woman :D Can't wait to see continuation of the story, what a shame that ep 9 will be released near end of the year...

Last edited:

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
I've finished the last released episode today and...oh man, it surely lacks in terms of quality, but this game has very good storytelling and interesting characters. I felt like this AVN is more "sophisticated" than rest of them. Definitely feels that this game was made by woman :D Can't wait to see continuation of the story, what a shame that ep 9 will be released near end of the year...
Yeah you're right, but somehow I prefer games made by women. These kinds of games don't degenerate into fuck orgies that easily and are generally at least a little more realistic.
Where did you get the information about end of the year from? that's quite a while. :cry:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I like the other person would also like to know where you got that info about episode 9 because that would mean almost a full year between the 2 episodes...

Reactions: Lukssya

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know where you got this information about the release at the end of the year, when the update ready for 70-80 percent and before the summer of chapter 9 will definitely be released.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't know where you got this information about the release at the end of the year, when the update ready for 70-80 percent and before the summer of chapter 9 will definitely be released.
Agreed! The release is not that far away. Nothing on Patreon indicates otherwise.

Mar 26, 2022
My bad. I've played many of uncompleted AVN recently and I might have mixed it up a little.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes