Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I hear ya but if memory serves correct, neither did Summer Scent so tag's don't hold much meaning for 'me' here.
Specially after the experience with that particular VN.
Ouch, after I would have finished "Sorcerer", "Summer Scent" was my next game to play...
Is the "rape" in there avoidable? Really not fond of such type of games :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Of course love is real but you can do both things
Firstly you waited for mc and then you had sex with zate.
Some days before mc came home, you told alexi how much i had waited to told told mc, how much i like him.

Just think if ethan did not get sextape and he did not blackmail erynn to go to promo party with him, she will not breakup with zane. Then,
Where does that love exist?
She dated Zane in High School, years after MC took off with no contact.
Be realistic, people get lonely.

Now that does not put Zane in the clear but at Erynn was clearly manipulated to go to the prom with Ethan(Plus MC was MIA For YEARS, she couldn't ask him).

Story isn't complete with Zane out of the picture.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I think most will not agree but i think erynn is as much quilty as ethan.
She likes mc but dated zane and after that ethan got tape.
According to alexi and erynn, erynn always told alexi how much she likes mc and she was waiting for mc to reunite.she loves so much to mc but erynn and zane have sex.
Which type of love erynn is doing with mc?
MC ghosted Erynn for years, it would be weird to waste your prime years on someone you have no guarantee of ever seeing again. She moved on like any self-respecting person would.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ouch, after I would have finished "Sorcerer", "Summer Scent" was my next game to play...
Is the "rape" in there avoidable? Really not fond of such type of games :sick:
Tried the romance route with it but got the bad ending... You don't want to know what it is... Horrible is an understatement.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Maybe I'll do comb through later but i think there are plenty of Valeria scenes where Gabi is nowhere to be found.
Can't think of many times they've been in the same room other than the bus.

Now most Valeria scenes are in school so presumably Gabi is in the same building though in a different place, but that's because she works there.
When you run into her in the park or outside the fashion show, I'm quite certain Gabi isn't there.

Again, Gabi has lived in town for much longer than Valeria, and Gabi is also married so even the "she lived with her father" i brought up before wouldn't work since Gabis husband lives with her in this town.

I also get the feeling Gabi is a rather young teacher (26-27) which wouldn't allow her to have a daughter of Valeria's age, but i have no evidence here.
Yeah, just a thought. Gabi is youngish. Could be a coincidence that they arrive at school at the same time for the camping trip. Although, I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to this game.

Then again, Gabi is married and tells Max about it. Maybe they are separated (they are heard fighting on the phone later)?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The ladies and i have often wondered what really happen with Zane and where is he now,
Lots of things do not add up well at all.

Grateful dalli_x isn't here to deal with all this.
Would have ALOT to share, to say the VERY Least!
We can't see the tape obviously, but from how he describes the scenes, sound and everything else seems quite a high quality capture, not something you shot through a window on your phone during night time.

Odds are Zane was in on it.
Ethan is turning out quite the evil mastermind.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, just a thought. Gabi is youngish. Could be a coincidence that they arrive at school at the same time for the camping trip. Although, I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to this game.

Then again, Gabi is married and tells Max about it. Maybe they are separated (they are heard fighting on the phone later)?
Did catch the argument at the training camp but no idea to what extent.
Alot of content i did not see and at this point not really interested.

For Obvious reasons, may be game-over and time for me to go... with Erynn gone.

VICTORIA8

Mar 29, 2022
She dated Zane in High School, years after MC took off with no contact.
Be realistic, people get lonely.

Now that does not put Zane in the clear but at Erynn was clearly manipulated to go to the prom with Ethan(Plus MC was MIA For YEARS, she couldn't ask him).

Story isn't complete with Zane out of the picture.
MC ghosted Erynn for years, it would be weird to waste your prime years on someone you have no guarantee of ever seeing again. She moved on like any self-respecting person would.
Of course she moved like any self respecting person but what happen if ethan did not blackmail her to go to promo with him, then she did not brekup with zane.

She only told because of promo, she break up with zane.

Then what happen?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
We can't see the tape obviously, but from how he describes the scenes, sound and everything else seems quite a high quality capture, not something you shot hrough a window on your phone during night time.

Odds are Zane was in on it.
Ethan is turning out quite the evil mastermind.
That's the thing, the details of what happen with Zane and Ethan.

VICTORIA8

Mar 29, 2022

I dont't thik game is going to end soon before 15 chapter

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

You can hear the argument if you lose the race, or if you skip Elena's competition (to the best of my knowledge). I like to play all the routes so I get a bigger picture.

Erynn gone? Not sure what you mean there. She is a protagonist and main LI in the story.

VICTORIA8

Mar 29, 2022
You can hear the argument if you lose the race, or if you skip Elena's competition (to the best of my knowledge). I like to play all the routes so I get a bigger picture.

Erynn gone? Not sure what you mean there. She is a protagonist and main LI in the story.
Depraved awakening is the exact answer where main protagonist also died

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Of course she moved like any self respecting person but what happen if ethan did not blackmail her to go to promo with him, then she did not brekup with zane.

She only told because of promo, she break up with zane.

Then what happen?
If memory serves me correctly, Zane Dumped Her.
Because she didn't go with him to the prom... if that is what she said when telling MC about the tape.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

I was avoiding Elena.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
well, look at it this way:

MC disappears without saying anything.
He doesn't answer her letters, and she doesn't get any other sign of life from him for years.
Even to his mother he had almost no contact anymore.
What should she have done?
Her life went on, too, of course. And we have all made mistakes in choosing a sexual partner... :sneaky:
I wish wasn't so liberal with my likes earlier today, because this deserves it(y).

That's the thing, the details of what happen with Zane and Ethan.
As of right now, i'm starting to believe Ethan convinced Zane that doing a tape of him banging "the hottest girl in school" would be pretty cool, then used this tape to backstab Zane and steal his date for the prom.
This or Ethan lended Zane the place where he would take Erynn... this would exonerate Zane i guess.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Meaning, Erynn Dead.

VICTORIA8

Mar 29, 2022
If memory serves me correctly, Zane Dumped Her.
Because she didn't go with him to the prom... if that is what she said when telling MC about the tape.
Yay yay you are right,sorry.
Then what hapeen if he did not dump her and she will be in a relationship with zane.

Then what happen with mc after returning home?
Then how can she say she like him?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes