MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I wish wasn't so liberal with my likes earlier today, because this deserves it(y).

As of right now, i'm starting to believe Ethan convinced Zane that doing a tape of him banging "the hottest girl in school" would be pretty cool, then used this tape to backstab Zane and steal his date for the prom.
This or Ethan lend Zane the place where he would take Erynn... this would exonerate Zane i guess.
Yeah see, there are so many possibilities there.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yay yay you are right,sorry.
Then what hapeen if he did not dump her and she is in a relationship with zane.

Then what happen with mc after returning home?
Then how can she say she like him?
Well that's where the story sometimes just doesn't make sense it's messy.
He's still avoiding her and even asks Melissa not to tell her he's back.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think most will not agree but i think erynn is as much quilty as ethan.
She likes mc but dated zane and after that ethan got tape.
According to alexi and erynn, erynn always told alexi how much she likes mc and she was waiting for mc to reunite.she loves so much to mc but erynn and zane have sex.
Which type of love erynn is doing with mc?
age difference, when she fucked Zane the MC was even more of a dweeb(14 to 15 years old) than we see in the flashback where he his 16 and is fucking a 18 year old Iris who is 2 years older!

the MC left but it would have never made any difference! we see a 12 year old going 13 asking a 16 year old cutie that probably as dozens if not hundreds of dudes eyeing her up and being like... "fuck that is gonna be one hell of a gorgeous girl!"

so Erynn love for the MC makes no sense in a sexual sense, only emotional attachment to a brother figure!

but yes she is guilty not because she loves the MC and does stuff with others but because she as dozens if not hundreds to pick from and surround herself with and picks Ethan... why? Because Ethan´s father is the CEO of a model agency!

Until we meet Zane we can not know, but perhaps she picked Zane because he seemed solid and legit or because he was an agressive asshole that was suposed to keep her back from creeps like Ethan... if its the 2nd that shit backfired hard and her fault again!

but her biggest fault is not having someone to confide in! Her mother is a single mother ffs what shame is there to admit whats happening to her?
her Aunt Emily is a successful business woman she must have connections and contacts, and she as known her since she was 2 years old!
Her best friend who never liked Ethan to begin with... how proud and stupid must you be that the person who you call your best friend is not privy to a
"you were right and i am sorry Ethan was indeed a creep and i must share with you what happened!"
fucking hell we know there was beef created between Alexxis and Ethan before
everyone fucks over the MC for fucking around with people he had no way of knowing but Ethan can go around harassing all the women
and Erynn does not reacts but instead allowed it to threaten her friendship?
cause its clearly stated that Ethan as pushed Zane away and everyone else she had in her life!
the Ethan proposal of a BJ from Lexxi for the tape when you are the MC on her route shows all we need to know!
and if we in 4 weeks already know all that about Ethan Erynn in 5 years or more of knowing him does not?

so yes Erynn is guilty of the situation she assumed she could navigate that storm
take advantage of Ethan to get a modeling career and the life she always dreamed off
except she can not navigate and is now either floundering or heading straight into the cliffs

That' called cheating.
And after that you can't expect anybody or you have no right to say you love someone.
they are not dating, she is allowed to have her life!
from her perspective and we have much to doubt on Erynn word
but on this instance we do not!
she tried everything to get in contact with the MC, he did not reply!

besides 3 year difference is not much after both are over 18 but the MC only turned 18 recently!
So up until that point the MC was not a valid Love option for her,
fuck if she fucked the MC when she fucked Zane she is a rapist and a pedophile!
let that sink in on how much more of a cunt she would truly be!
she would have been a 18 year old fucking a 14/15 year old ...
yes when genders change perception changes but the law is the law!

She is extremely happy the MC has returned. Not only had she missed him, but she also has something to say (her answer). She believes that the MC is the only one who can protect her.
yes she believes that...
which does not abode well for her mental capacity or state!
had the MC stayed considering her life choices all she would have gotten the MC was
beaten up, dead or incarcerated if he was to try and protect her!

fuck i have the strong suspicion that if she broke and Ethan had his way with her John will end up in jail
or on the run after murdering the bastard for what he as done to his daughter!

what is a 14 year old suposed to do against Zane or Ethan if he is an abusive asshole?
fight him and get his shit kicked in? what then?
if those are cunts they can easily threaten Erynn into giving up the goods to stop bullying the little 14 year old twerp!

look what happened with Zane, if he is a decent dude Ethan manipulated and blackmailed
her into droping her boyfriend and crushing the poor dude!
and thats social leverage... imagine what he could do with emotional leverage?
that which you love ties your hands and limits the actions you can take!

Her life went on, too, of course. And we have all made mistakes in choosing a sexual partner... :sneaky:
*timidly raises his arm*
not that i made such mistakes...
but thats what half of my girlfriends have nicknamed me once they meet each other!
the other half have never met another one of my ex-girlfriends!
Just think if ethan did not get sextape and he did not blackmail erynn to go to promo party with him, she did not breakup with zane. Then,
Where does that love exist?
in the heart where it is suposed to exist!
there are many kinds of love and you can love more then just 1 person!
you assuming Erynn would love a kid while being a grown woman is creepy as fuck

her love for the MC is emotional not sexual! not until he shows up again as a grown ass man can her sexuality rise for him...

thats why i stated her internal monologue is all over the place!
for instance in the 1st or 2nd scene at her house if you sleep in her bed her inner monologue goes
"i have never gave you an answer!"
implying that she remembers the MC asking her to be his girlfriend!
if her answer is yes... pedo alert!
but if her answer was no, but than she saw the MC and is like
"ok i can work with this!"
meaning she changed her answer that is doable!

MC ghosted Erynn for years, it would be weird to waste your prime years on someone you have no guarantee of ever seeing again. She moved on like any self-respecting person would.
i was totally agreeing with you until the self respecting... no self respecting person puts up with Ethan for long enough for him to get the ins and outs and trap them in a sex tape!

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
This is what i do starting any VN.
Find the first LI(Erynn in this VN), play loyal all the way through to that one.

I get it, i'm an odd-duck but it's what i do all the time.
Even at the expense of missing out on alot of content.
I'm much the same. On games with a lot of replay value, I like to play at least one playthrough based on how I interpret the MC rather than my own interests. In this game, the MC has a lot of trust issues so I played him as an untrusting sort.

Reactions: MrD812

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Ouch, after I would have finished "Sorcerer", "Summer Scent" was my next game to play...
Is the "rape" in there avoidable? Really not fond of such type of games :sick:
What rape, there is no rape, it is all speculation. The game was left on a cliffhanger, we don't know what has happened or to whom.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
For the girl behind the trash (i stick to it, its not Erryn) i would bet its Rachel... the MC even mentioned her in the episode. She was messing around with the wrong people.

Dec 29, 2018
The flashback about Iris and the MC showed that their relationship was incredibly shallow. Most of it was just Iris fishing for complements to boost her ego after being dumped, and the MC just wanted to bang her because he thinks she's hot. They had no chemistry together, and I think the game would be better off without her in it. We really didn't need yet another love interest when we already have several routes that are underdeveloped. I also hate how intrusive, inappropriate, and handsy she is with Alexis.

If the MC goes with Zach to spy on the girls in the shower, the girls are rightfully disgusted with them. But when Iris kisses Alexis (who clearly doesn't want to be kissed) and then later spies on Alexis having sex with the MC (again very clearly against what Alexis wants) it's just laughed off as Iris being a quirky weirdo. Iris makes a move on the MC when Alexis isn't around by saying that she's totally down to have sex with him if he wants, which is another really shitty thing to do to Alexis. Of course, Iris plays it off as a joke when he doesn't bite, and then she asks him to set her up with Erynn. I hope we can just tell her to go kick rocks, because Erynn doesn't need yet another creepy loser who wants to fuck her.

Meanwhile, the chemistry partners who have tons of chemistry together are still stuck in that awkward stage where they both like each other but don't want to admit it to themselves. We do get another adorably cute scene with the two of them together, but the only hint of progress towards a romantic relationship is a single shot of Elena looking sad and jealous as she sees Layla kissing the MC in front of her.

I have no guess as to what the catalyst will be for their route to finally start. I had expected it to happen earlier with the Lucas plot, where Lucas would do something creepy to Layla and then she would get mad at the MC after learning that he had chosen to listen to Elena instead of telling her what was going on. But that whole thing seems to have been swept under the rug. Maybe it will come back now that Erynn's similar situation has blown up.

Reactions: ename144 and Sepey

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
What rape, there is no rape, it is all speculation. The game was left on a cliffhanger, we don't know what has happened or to whom.
Yeah I know it's speculation but much points in the direction of some heavy shit, however with cliffhangers one never knows.
My question was more directed towards Summer Scent.
However I'll keep playing and following Intertwined tho, need to see how it all ends up "intertwined" :devilish:

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
For the girl behind the trash (i stick to it, its not Erryn) i would bet its Rachel... the MC even mentioned her in the episode. She was messing around with the wrong people.
Meh, who was Rachel again? The stewardess on the plane?

Dec 11, 2021
I just started the game and wonder why I give a shit about Erynn? In the plane I am told she made fun of me and I hate her etc... and then I tell mom that I want to surprise her... I would just ignore her... but I guess that would be too realistic. If she could at least run after me and I continue to ignore her.. that would be nice... but okay, lets see what the story throws at me...

Reactions: Sepey

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Where’s the Elena love at in this game? 9 episodes in and all we have are a couple of kiss scenes with her? Make that move girl!

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I just started the game and wonder why I give a shit about Erynn? In the plane I am told she made fun of me and I hate her etc... and then I tell mom that I want to surprise her... I would just ignore her... but I guess that would be too realistic. If she could at least run after me and I continue to ignore her.. that would be nice... but okay, lets see what the story throws at me...
To not spoil too much there is more to the story then you get at first

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes