rftbruce

Sep 5, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 9302, in script
if Gabi_End == True:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 9302, in <module>
if Gabi_End == True:
NameError: name 'Gabi_End' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 9302, in script
if Gabi_End == True:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_8.rpy", line 9302, in <module>
if Gabi_End == True:
NameError: name 'Gabi_End' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Intertwined 0.9
Mon May 2 19:28:48 2022
```
I could continue, but probably because my Gabi path didn't end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had a similar error in my Gabi path but I solved it by installing Koga mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-cheat-mod-or-walkthrough-audio-cheat-mod-v0-9-koga3.55726/

You can just make a backup of the unmoded game, go through the problematic scene with the mod, save and load the save in an unmoded game.

Last edited:

Quorthon

Nov 15, 2020
OK so i've just completed another complete playthrough - basically a new save pursuing Valeria only.

I'm pretty sure it has already been figured out that Mr Navarro is the husband of Mrs Ramirez (Gabi).

Especially after the 'fight' that Gabi has on the phone after the race..

Well, i noticed the following when looking at Valeria's 'other' photos on the bus..

Same room! It could be that Mr Navarro (and his wife Gabi) have a room at the sports complex - judging by the fact that Mr Navarro is a scout or player manager (or whatever) and Valeria (having reached the National Championships in pole vaulting) has probably stayed in that room during her training or for previous competitions.

So, Valeria appears to be the daughter of Mr Navarro and Gabi.

Also the way Valeria reacts in the following scenes..

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
OK so i've just completed another complete playthrough - basically a new save pursuing Valeria only.

I'm pretty sure it has already been figured out that Mr Navarro is the husband of Mrs Ramirez (Gabi).

Well, i noticed the following when looking at Valeria's 'other' photos on the bus..

Same room! It could be that Mr Navarro (and his wife Gabi) have a room at the sports complex - judging by the fact that Mr Navarro is a scout or player manager (or whatever) and Valeria (having reached the National Championships in pole vaulting) has probably stayed in that room during her training or for previous competitions.

Good job that is what i was talking about

Reactions: Quorthon

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021

Gabi is 27 or 28, can't remember the exact age. Valeria is not her daughter.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

He was too busy banging his employer's family.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
as releasing that wouldn't necessarily mean a career disaster for an up and coming model.
Agreed, but Erynn indicated she was studying to be a teacher. The modeling seems to be a means to an end and not a career. Also, there is the emotional aspect. She is famous enough that it would make some headlines and having a sex tape out there forever would be something that would haunt her. Every time she meets someone, she would wonder if they saw the tape or not... it would be humiliating. I'm sure she could learn to live with it, but even her future kids could end up seeing it.

IDK... it's hard to judge someone in that situation.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Iris and Erynn are both daughters to Biker John, he will crush Ethan and might end up in Jail but the fucker is dead if the MC as not intervened to help Erynn!
Are we sure about this? The MC's Mom didn't seem to recognize John at all. You would think Melissa would have told her about him as they seem to share everything. I think John is a potential LI for the MC's mom and that would be really awkward if he turned out to be Erynn's dad. Even for Nyx that seems a bit much...

Maybe, but I would bet one ruble it's not true.

(see what I did there...)

Reactions: Warscared

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Where’s the Elena love at in this game? 9 episodes in and all we have are a couple of kiss scenes with her? Make that move girl!
I'm with you, but she is best friends with Layla and it would be a bit much for her to betray her friend like that. I played the Layla friend route and after a while she starts to notice the MC and Elena so I think it will happen eventually.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Are we sure about this? The MC's Mom didn't seem to recognize John at all. You would think Melissa would have told her about him as they seem to share everything. I think John is a potential LI for the MC's mom and that would be really awkward if he turned out to be Erynn's dad. Even for Nyx that seems a bit much...

When Melissa and Emily met Erynn was 2 years old already (and Emily was pregnant with the MC).
And according to Melissa/Erynn all they had was a one night stand, so Emily never met him.

The litmus test will be when John and Melissa get face to face.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I don't think so either as Valeria is newer to the school than the MC and Gabi has been there for the whole year. Since it seems like Gabi and her husband are still together, that would seem odd. Also, there is theory that Mr. Navarro is the MC's dad, so that would also make it odd... although that could explain why the kiss between the MC and Valeria was stopped at the end of this last update....

Hmmmm.... Now I am going to have to think about that...

Quorthon

Nov 15, 2020
I didn't see Gabi's age mentioned anywhere..

Gabi could easily be the same age as MCs mom, or any of the other mom characters.

And if she really is 27 or 28 (which i don't believe) - she could be Valeria's step-mom.

In the end, only Nyx knows.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

yes i am sure and i take no bets bellow a sterling gold pound!
EM never met him and therefore the face means nothing!

or what my brother here stated
When Melissa and Emily met Erynn was 2 years old already (and Emily was pregnant with the MC).
And according to Melissa/Erynn all they had was a one night stand, so Emily never met him.

The litmus test will be when John and Melissa get face to face.
Yeah, I don't think so either as Valeria is newer to the school than the MC and Gabi has been there for the whole year. Since it seems like Gabi and her husband are still together, that would seem odd. Also, there is theory that Mr. Navarro is the MC's dad, so that would also make it odd... although that could explain why the kiss between the MC and Valeria was stopped at the end of this last update....

Hmmmm.... Now I am going to have to think about that...
i never delved into this, but what if she is a younger sister or Gabi is actually older like 33?
and meanwhile Val as been travelling around the country with her father?

another possbility was that she was living with her grandparents and she is the daughter of Santiago navarro with another girl?
i mean she must predate their marriage so no harm no foul!

but thats just pure conjecture

anyway lots of good conjectures from several other posters!

FUCKING HELL, SHE IS GABI YOUNGER SISTER! (that shit just hit me like out of left field)
Gabi gets the news and Santi is not there to support her so she goes out drinking one last time before her younger sister moves in!

can someone confirm that Val only shows up after the drunk night and not before?

because if so... she moves to a sports school to keep evolving her future skills, bunking with her sister!

She said already she's an only child.
ok then back to Santi´s younger sister making her the MC´s aunt?

you and your discords have an unfair disadvantage!
Do we know yet who Ethan’s mom or Zaks mom is? Cause if there in this game, I think MC should bang them and record it & then show it to Ethan

And say if you don’t release Eryn from this company and destroy all copies of your voyeur sex tape then your moms sex tape is going viral!
Natasha is Zach´s sister and she loves being watched getting railed in the ass ... you saw her with coach mike!

Ethan female family members seems a bit more tricky!
perhaps Rachel or Diana or whatever her name was the camwhore?
apart from that i do not see it nor do i think there is a mother!

actually Ethan might be orphan on his mothers side! considering how he acts!
or if he learned to be this way from his father side probably the child of divorced parents
...because not even his mother was willing to put up with his bullshit!

ffs, it can not be but it might be
DIRTY Filthy Animal ... what about Brooke from your mothers restaurant? or even the dumb blonde who is Cara´s "frenemmy?" if Ethans parents divorced... the boy with the dad and the girl with the mother?
or Laykin maybe? making Ethan Layla and lexxi´s cousin? probably on her Adriana´s side? or 2nd or 3rd cousins?

we need someone who is good with computers and get the inside intel on Ethan... perhaps Zach?
his redemption arc perhaps?

Last edited:

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
I didn't see Gabi's age mentioned anywhere..

Gabi could easily be the same age as MCs mom, or any of the other mom characters.

And if she really is 27 or 28 (which i don't believe) - she could be Valeria's step-mom.

In the end, only Nyx knows.
It was asked and discussed on discord.

Reactions: Quorthon

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
FUCKING HELL, SHE IS GABI YOUNGER SISTER! (that shut just hit me like out of left field)
something happened to their parents, she gets the news and Santi is not there to support her so she goes out drinking one last time before her younger sister moves in!

can someone confirm that Val only shows up after the drunk night and not before?
She said already she's an only child.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know yet who Ethan’s mom or Zaks mom is? Cause if there in this game, I think MC should bang them and record it & then show it to Ethan

And say if you don’t release Eryn from this company and destroy all copies of your voyeur sex tape then your moms sex tape is going viral!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

That i call a proper research...:)....i noticed also that Gabi's and Val's face look somehow similiar. Also the picture of Gabis husband shares some similarities with MC. May Val and MC could be at least half sisters.
But the room on Val's selfie i guess was just recycled by dev...u can see sometimes complete same rooms and backgrounds are getting used also in different games...but would be a great hidden feature by the Dev if this would turn out to be true.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm much the same. On games with a lot of replay value, I like to play at least one playthrough based on how I interpret the MC rather than my own interests. In this game, the MC has a lot of trust issues so I played him as an untrusting sort.
Totally comprehend that and i am grateful You know exactly where i stand!
Thank You~

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes