SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I fucking hope not. I don't know if I'm the only one but Cara's one of the few LIs I actually give a fuck about.
I think I got a little bent out of shape because the first time we see the MC it is on the plane and we don't know anything about Nikki and Cara at that point. I mean, if he had a relationship with Cara, for example, and I knew that, I am not sure I would have considered messing around with Alexa... I mean, the break up would have been fresh. I mean in my "The MC is a horndog route" it wouldn't matter, but it makes a difference when playing a specific LI path... at least for me it does. So yeah... I think I was a little chapped when I learned about them so I just kind of ignored them.

Reactions: LSC82

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My experience of the Story between Alexis and Erynn is following one.
Alexis and Erynn were best friends from childhood. When they were childs Erynn started to date Ethan . On MC's birthday he wanted to give a rose to Erynn and got bullied by Ethan and when crying Alxis was the only one who comforted and encouraged him. There was no particular scene where a deeper relationship between Erynn and MC was staged. MC moved to another place and Ethan and Erynn became a couple. Alexis was trying to convince Erynn to get rid of Ethan but as he found out he blackmailed Alexis. He lied to Erynn by claiming that Alexis seduced him. So Erynn believed Ethan and broke up friendship with Alexis.this information u will get later in game by following Alexis path with MC. Under this circumstances the Story starts when MC meet Alexis in the plane. So for me Alexis is somehow the more true love interest for MC.u will get later in game more engaged. Erynn is nice but did the wrong choices and believed the wrong people.
Still does not answer my inquiry, should i re-phrase the question?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
My experience of the Story between Alexis and Erynn is following one.
Alexis and Erynn were best friends from childhood. When they were childs Erynn started to date Ethan . On MC's birthday he wanted to give a rose to Erynn and got bullied by Ethan and when crying Alxis was the only one who comforted and encouraged him. There was no particular scene where a deeper relationship between Erynn and MC was staged. MC moved to another place and Ethan and Erynn became a couple. Alexis was trying to convince Erynn to get rid of Ethan but as he found out he blackmailed Alexis. He lied to Erynn by claiming that Alexis seduced him. So Erynn believed Ethan and broke up friendship with Alexis.this information u will get later in game by following Alexis path with MC. Under this circumstances the Story starts when MC meet Alexis in the plane. So for me Alexis is somehow the more true love interest for MC.u will get later in game more engaged. Erynn is nice but did the wrong choices and believed the wrong people.
Erynn and Ethan were friends, they werent more than that.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
only part i was trying to get and never got was the Lexxi Layla showing up at our house and calling us a cheating asshole... why is that?
I got that part naturally but im a cheating bastard :KEK:

To answer your question, in episode 8 you have to meet these criteria:

Right after the shower peak scene with Zach (choice doesn't matter, just dont get caught)....

Layla_Points >= 55
* Layla and Alexis routes need to both be active and you need to have not revealed your relationship with Alexis yet to Layla.
* When you reach the menu option to either "Tell Her Everything" or "Leave Out Some Details" pick the latter
* She'll cry for a bit, you lose no points, and they both quickly move on. Week3_LaylaAlexis_dateboth will now be True.

Of course when you go to answer the door thinking its the mailman at the start of episode 9....

I wish the Erynn/Alexis story would end already.
Just sent Will Smith your address.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I think I got a little bent out of shape because the first time we see the MC it is on the plane and we don't know anything about Nikki and Cara at that point. I mean, if he had a relationship with Cara, for example, and I knew that, I am not sure I would have considered messing around with Alexa... I mean, the break up would have been fresh. I mean in my "The MC is a horndog route" it wouldn't matter, but it makes a difference when playing a specific LI path... at least for me it does. So yeah... I think I was a little chapped when I learned about them so I just kind of ignored them.
I'm pretty sure he meets her in a club (on her birthday, I think) for the first time, then meets Nikki when his dad introduces him to his fiancee.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Erynn is still in some sort of dependency relationship with Ethan and Alexis was even as a child the only one who cared about MC at his birthday when Ethan bullied him.
So if you stick with Alexis and obey all secret drama stuff then you will later get rewarded with the better story experience.
I have tried all options and was surprised how well the dev has implemented the relationship between MC and Alexis through all chapters untill latest one.
If you choose Alexis u will get surprised how easy Layla takes it. i think for Alexis path the whole story is written best. Looks like the dev has really put most of work into Alexis currently.
Honestly it's the worst story for many reasons.

Alexis is introduced as this girl who is into 1 night stands and bootycalls the MC. Nothing wrong with that, that's a fun girl.
But later we learn she's best friends with Erynn and knew who the mc was all along, which begged the question:
"If you knew all along he was your BFFs crush why did you fuck him? And kept fucking him later?"
"I fucked him because he's hot" would obviously make for a despicable friend, so this got retconned into somehow she feels deeply connected to this kid she barely knew but stole her first kiss for a few seconds, five years ago.

The retcon flips her from girl who likes to have some fun to hopelessly in love way too fast(totally overshooting past me who was just having some fun with this girl and now she's uber attached).
And this backstory is something i can't relate to, she's a horrible backstabbing friend and more than a little manipulative.
And funny enough is sanctimonious as shit if she catches you lying to her, Jesus the high horse on this girl.

The Alexis vs Layla (and vs Erynn) drama being written out so quickly killed the character for good to me.
This was the kind of drama that i was enjoying(not girls getting assaulted or worst), how would they react when they found out? It's all solved quickly and without fireworks, Layla takes it in the chin like a champ, which feels very wrong to me(Alexis at least cries).
And if you kept the lie they find out off screen, she just pops in to tell you off, not unrealistic, but not the most entertaining way to handle this.

With Erynn much the same, there is a "getting caught" route, so some fireworks, but even if you witheld info in the previous episode(and got the almost sex with Erynn scene)the MC automatically tells Erynn he's with Alexis after the training camp, you can't even stick to lying, it's handled for you automatically, that's disappointing.
And of course Erynn now has much bigger problems to worry about than catfighting Alexis.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Alexis is introduced as this girl who is into 1 night stands and bootycalls the MC. Nothing wrong with that, that's a fun girl.
But later we learn she's best friends with Erynn and knew who the mc was all along, which begged the question:
"If you knew all along he was your BFFs crush why did you fuck him? And kept fucking him later?"
"I fucked him because he's hot" would obviously make for a despicable friend, so this got retconned into somehow she feels deeply connected to this kid she barely knew but stole her first kiss for a few seconds, five years ago.

The retcon flips her from girl who likes to have some fun to hopelessly in love way too fast(totally overshooting past me who was just having some fun with this girl and now she's uber attached).
And this backstory is something i can't relate to, she's a horrible backstabbing friend and more than a little manipulative.
And funny enough is sanctimonious as shit if she catches you lying to her, Jesus the high horse on this girl.

The Alexis vs Layla (and vs Erynn) drama being written out so quickly killed the character for good to me.
This was the kind of drama that i was enjoying(not girls getting assaulted or worst), how would they react when they found out? It's all solved quickly and without fireworks, Layla takes it in the chin like a champ, which feels very wrong to me(Alexis at least cries).
And if you kept the lie they find out off screen, she just pops in to tell you off, not unrealistic, but not the most entertaining way to handle this.

With Erynn much the same, there is a "getting caught" route, so some fireworks, but even if you witheld info in the previous episode(and got the almost sex with Erynn scene)the MC automatically tells Erynn he's with Alexis after the training camp, you can't even stick to lying, it's handled for you automatically, that's disappointing.
And of course Erynn now has much bigger problems to worry about than catfighting Alexis.
Case AND Point(With extra cheez)!
Whole reason ........AND SOME of 'why', i'm not fond of Alexis to this day.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

i had this argument with NYX a long time ago!

Alexxis has had the hots for the MC ever since she saw him at the tattoo parlour!
She also talked with Laykin who told her he is an amazing fuck!
that before she knew the MC was Erynn little brother!

and thats what Nyx kind of told betewen the lines to shut me up!

as for the Erynn crush i once more must call bullshit or people must believe Erynn to be a pedophile!
she can not have sexual interest in a little child last time she saw him he was a 13 year old pimpled puberty little dork!

she as no claim on the MC love life whatsoever, she can claim dibs or brotherly love or old childhood friends (NO NOT LIKE THAT FFS!), she can even be bothered Lexxi lied to her, but considering her obcessive behavior she did the best she could to scoop in some time before Erynn went all Erynn on him and smother him without letting the poor dude breath!

If Erynn was a true friend and we forget the little lie of costing her a few days with her long lost little brother then she should be thrilled that an amazing girl she calls her best friend is in love with someone she loves... in a non sexual way!

all we see is jealousy bullshit but when it comes time to pay for that attention they envy so much they find excuses not to put out! Lexxi pays in full Erynn creates even more debts with her tears and problems and lack of trust!

so sorry here i disagree Erynn as no more right to the MC affection in terms of sex then lexxi, if anything lexxi pays in full what Erynn takes in credit and probably will never repay!
because she is not a virgin, and according to the tape she kind of really enjoys sex ... and if you say trust issues... i agree with you totally and in every way, she says one thing and does another time and time again taxing the MC time patient and emotional attachment!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Alexxis has had the hots for the MC ever since she saw him at the tattoo parlour!

as for the Erynn crush i once more must call bullshit or people must believe Erynn to be a pedophile!
she can not have sexual interest in a little child last time she saw him he was a 13 year old pimpled puberty little dork!

she as no claim on the MC love life whatsoever, she can claim dibs or brotherly love or old childhood friends (NO NOT LIKE THAT FFS!), she can even be bothered Lexxi lied to her, but considering her obcessive behavior she did the best she could to scoop in some time before Erynn went all Erynn on him and smother him without letting the poor dude breath!

If Erynn was a true friend and we forget the little lie of costing her a few days with her long lost little brother then she should be thrilled that an amazing girl she calls her best friend is in love with someone she loves... in a non sexual way!

all we see is jealousy bullshit but when it comes time to pay for that attention they envy so much they find excuses not to put out! Lexxi pays in full Erynn creates even more debts with her tears and problems and lack of trust!

so sorry here i disagree Erynn as no more right to the MC affection in terms of sex then lexxi, if anything lexxi pays in full what Erynn takes in credit and probably will never repay!
because she is not a virgin, and according to the tape she kind of really enjoys sex ... and if you say trust issues... i agree with you totally and in every way, she says one thing and does another time and time again taxing the MC time patient and emotional attachment!
Love/Crush and Sex don't always walk hand and hand.
EDIT: especially and NOT exclusively, when feelings run deeper then friendship alone.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
truly spoken... as a girl!

and we can see that in Layla!
is anyone disparaging Layla for the lack of sex?
we all know she is a virgin and had a stalker issue so how its going is in good progression!
i mean its only been 1 month and we did get a blowjob where she swallowed
and she even hold our dick to take a leak! So no complains there and a good mix of sex crush and love

now lets us compare that with Erynn which is all give me give me give me attention, fix fix fix my problems!
its all its all its all your fault for leaving and fuck fuck fuck your hurt feelings!
and what did we got so far? oh right we punched an asshole that can send us to jail
we got beaten and lost a friend and thank god for John saving our asses!
and what do we got for all our troubles worries 5 years away from our mother and our tears?
NOT EVEN A FUCKING HANDJOB I MEAN HOW HARD IS IT?
as stated its not because she does not enjoy sex
the mc is supposed to be the last guy in the world she trust
so not a problem there that would not be worse with any other dude
she is not a virgin and in accordance with the tape she did enjoy it
so what? its ok if she is not ready yet... BUT DO NOT COCKBLOCK US FFS!
she is dead weight she does not fuck and does not allow us to fuck
because she is afraid she might loose us how can she loose us?
we are still friends and neighbors what we are not are her lapdogs to be treated as objects!
the MC is a human being not property to be claimed, sexyst shit as fuck...
actually we got the perfect fucking example
Erynn is... wait for it... THE ETHAN TO OUR ERYNN, literally
grubby that latches us obsesses over us... wants us for their needs and well being and pleasure but unwilling to give back

and my 1st remark is not sexist is just acknowledging that men and women view the exact same things differently!
thus my accountant approach to the price girls put on the sex and what they demand from guys for it!
if you can get the same good for 1/10 of the price even if its just half the quality we man call it preiswert
women probably call it not good enough
As i said, "she fucked him because his hot" would be an ok story for fun girl, but it would also make her a horrible friend(which she is imo), which is why we had retcons to try and save some face.
And if you call Erynn a pedophile how is that different from Alexis who's been retconned into carrying this torch for boy she only remembers at 12 for 5 freaking years?
I don't see any way out here, both routes are bad...
Fucked him just because he's hot? Did you ever consider your friends feelings?
If you go fucked him because she feels this deeper connection to this boy you barely knew for a stolen kiss? How long have you been carrying this torch, for a 12 year old huh?

Erynn has no claim, and she understands that.
When she finds out, she's pissed at Alexis for lying and backstabbing not at the MC for being a horndog who will fuck anything with a vag(she may be jealous but she understands it's his right), what pisses her off is the betrayal of trust.
i see no problem in fucks turning into feelings and deeper connections!

its as its always been! for men more so, for a long variety of reasons but mainly reproductive selection those who did not might have kids but those kids had less chances of surviving and reproducing themselves when not attended by 2 parents!

so i ask the question again! ignoring the time frame ofc... how is Erynn treating the MC is different from how Ethan treats Erynn?
she uses emotional blackmail and a strange obsessive sense of possession to call dibs on the MC time affection and all!
what reason Ethan had to keep everyone away from Erynn?
figure that out and then square it with Erynn constant worries with the girls the MC hangs around!
she worries about layla she wonders about Cara and Nikki and when he goes on a school trip she takes him there...
almost like she is marking her territory to keep other bitches at bay!
she calls to make sure everything is ok!

fuck if she had blackmail material or was strong enough to slap the MC around she might actually be worse then Ethan!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: v1900 and MrD812

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

As i said, "she fucked him because his hot" would be an ok story for fun girl, but it would also make her a horrible friend(which she is imo), which is why we had retcons to try and save some face.
And if you call Erynn a pedophile how is that different from Alexis who's been retconned into carrying this torch for boy she only remembers at 12 for 5 freaking years?
If you go fucked him because she feels this deeper connection to this boy you barely knew for a stolen kiss? How long have you been carrying this torch, for a 12 year old huh?

When she finds out, she's pissed at Alexis for lying and backstabbing not at the MC for being a horndog who will fuck anything with a vag(she may be jealous but she understands it's his right), what pisses her off is the betrayal of trust.

we all know she is a virgin and had a stalker issue so how its going is in good progression!
and she even hold our dick to take a leak! So no complains there and a good mix of sex crush and love

now lets us compare that with Erynn which is all give me give me give me attention, fix fix fix my problems!
its all its all its all your fault for leaving and fuck fuck fuck your hurt feelings!
and what did we got so far? oh right we punched an asshole that can send us to jail
and what do we got for all our troubles worries 5 years away from our mother and our tears?
we are still friends and neighbors what we are not are her lapdogs to be treated as objects!
grubby that latches us obsesses over us... wants us for their needs and well being and pleasure but unwilling to give back

and my 1st remark is not sexist is just acknowledging that men and women view the exact same things differently!
thus my accountant approach to the price girls put on the sex and what they demand from guys for it!
if you can get the same good for 1/10 of the price even if its just half the quality we man call it preiswert
You're fucking lost on your defense of your waifu, we point out how bad of a friend she is and you switch to attacking Erynn.
Erynn has her own set of struggles which are much more relatable than "should i lie and backstab my friend? Yeah sure the guy is pretty hot...", "Should i lie to him as well? Of course, maybe he won't fuck me if he knows who i am...".

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

"
EDIT: especially and NOT exclusively, when feelings run deeper then friendship alone. "

This is not from a female at all, for i am not.
As far as "Sex" goes.
Twice MC and Erynn started to have Sex:

1)After encounter with Ethan Slapping Erynn And Ethan got his lights Knocked Out.
2)In his room playing the AVN on the computer with him(Emily kinda cock blocked them)

Case and point, Deep feelings, Crush, Love..... is not always about Sex.
Love, actual love takes good with bad... brakes boundaries and more often then not, defies Logic.

Yeah, Erynn's got major issues Nyx wrote into her and MC as well... as well as Several others

ALL of them need to come clean!

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Reading between the lines, you can easily see that Erynn has been talking about the MC with Alexis the entire time he has been gone. Erynn gets upset because, as you point out, Alexis knowingly hooked up with the MC...even after she knew that it was "Erynn's guy."

And for those making the stupid "pedo" comment...
Why do people keep insisting on talking about age being a huge thing? He was 14. Erynn and Alexis are three years older than him. He is now 18, they are 21. At no point has there ever been a problem with the age.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

You're fucking lost on your defense of your waifu, we point out how bad of a friend she is and you switch to attacking Erynn.
Erynn has her own set of struggles which are much more relatable than "should i lie and backstab my friend? Yeah sure the guy is pretty hot...", "Should i lie to him as well? Of course, maybe he won't fuck me if he knows who i am...".
Lexi pulled some scandalous stuff, ladies pointed out last year to me several times over(even when i didn't wanna hear about it).
Yeah, it's very clear..... females follow their horny urges just as any other human-kind can and will from time to time.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Lexi pulled some scandalous stuff, ladies pointed out last year to me several times over(even when i didn't wanna hear about it).
Yeah, it's very clear..... females follow their horny urges just as any other human-kind can and will from time to time.
TRUTH!

And remember, the MC has a special place in Alexis's heart and memory. Throughout the first 5 chapters, we hear her struggle with how she is falling in love with the MC. Even when she tries not to. You get to see this again if you break up with Alexis and later have a scene where you go to her. She tells him she is trying to forget him but he is making it so hard. All of that, while dramatic —yes, is pretty realistic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
herm... my bitch was rachel or diana or whatever her name was...
then i switched to tori and now is Gabi... i do the horndog route more sex for less headaches!
(also the reason why on my original path i never got Cara or Nikki i could not refuse the blonde bimbo and leaving her with my cum on her dress!)

and then i play all the routes!
so i am not defending Alexxis because she is my waifu...
facepalms per LI she is probably the one i got the most for when i called her a slut and Nyx came literally for me...

the arguments i used were the ones hinted by the author on why Lexxi was not a slut!

as for attacking Erynn my issues with Erynn are long and varied...

you on the other hand are attacking alexxis in an unfair way! Erynn as no claim on the MC and Lexxi is paying full priçe
(well not really fully nyx screwed us over with the anal bullshit...)
if Lexxi can be acused of backstabing then what as Erynn did by keeping her away instead of opening up to her about her problems?
in the Lexxi route not treating Erynn right can cost us our LI, in Erynn route we can basically ignore Lexxi

my applogyes then i miss interpreted some of your posts along the way!

but if the mc does not love Erynn? and instead loves lexxi?
your words:
"Case and point, Deep feelings, Crush, Love..... is not always about Sex.
Love, actual love takes good with bad... brakes boundaries and more often then not, defies Logic."
No worries and it falls back to the illusion of Choice, provided by author... Nyx.
No matter what or whom we choose, Dev's can and often circumvent "Our" choice.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The Fifth Great Waifu War has begun

LOL im discovering new things on my second PT, first new scenes with Elene that i didnt get on my first PT and second the best part

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This girl is my number 1
Did you see the pool scene with her and Gabi? Has to be her aunt or something.

When MC is holding her in the pool Gabi gives her that angry mom stare, no words spoken, she looks at Gabi and immediately turns to MC to put her down.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
No worries and it falls back to the illusion of Choice, provided by author... Nyx.
No matter what or whom we choose, Dev's can and often circumvent "Our" choice.
I like to think of it this way: The story is being told. Along the way, we get to make some choices. But in the end, it is still the author's story to tell and maintain some level of cohesion and logical progression (hopefully).

If the author were to write a completely open world, do whatever you want with whoever you want, think of the nightmare that would be to write, script, and illustrate!

Reactions: MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes