Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The Fifth Great Waifu War has begun

Did you see the pool scene with her and Gabi? Has to be her aunt or something.

When MC is holding her in the pool Gabi gives her that angry mom stare, no words spoken, she looks at Gabi and immediately turns to MC to put her down.
yes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I like to think of it this way: The story is being told. Along the way, we get to make some choices. But in the end, it is still the author's story to tell and maintain some level of cohesion and logical progression (hopefully).

If the author were to write a completely open world, do whatever you want with whoever you want, think of the nightmare that would be to write, script, and illustrate!
True but with some there is more actual choice.

Feb 17, 2022
Is there some magic combination of choices to get most or all of the LI's? I know Cara/Nikki we must choose one and I told Layla I want to be friends then Alexis immediately breaks up with the MC (LoL). I don't see the harem tag obviously but will this be a there can be only one in the end type of game?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Is there some magic combination of choices to get most or all of the LI's? I know Cara/Nikki we must choose one and I told Layla I want to be friends then Alexis immediately breaks up with the MC (LoL). I don't see the harem tag obviously but will this be a there can be only one in the end type of game?
No harems, you can at most possibly have Alexis/Layla if you do the secret route.

Or just do what I do and use console commands for an all LIs on 1 save playthrough.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Would not count on it with this VN but, if it happens in the future.
Can always go back to a save point or just do a fresh run.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
herm... my bitch was rachel or diana or whatever her name was...
then i switched to tori and now is Gabi... i do the horndog route more sex for less headaches!
(also the reason why on my original path i never got Cara or Nikki i could not refuse the blonde bimbo and leaving her with my cum on her dress!)

and then i play all the routes!
so i am not defending Alexxis because she is my waifu...
facepalms per LI she is probably the one i got the most for when i called her a slut and Nyx came literally for me...

the arguments i used were the ones hinted by the author on why Lexxi was not a slut!

as for attacking Erynn my issues with Erynn are long and varied...

you on the other hand are attacking alexxis in an unfair way! Erynn as no claim on the MC and Lexxi is paying full priçe
(well not really fully nyx screwed us over with the anal bullshit...)
if Lexxi can be acused of backstabing then what as Erynn did by keeping her away instead of opening up to her about her problems?
in the Lexxi route not treating Erynn right can cost us our LI, in Erynn route we can basically ignore Lexxi

my applogyes then i miss interpreted some of your posts along the way!

but if the mc does not love Erynn? and instead loves lexxi?
your words:
"Case and point, Deep feelings, Crush, Love..... is not always about Sex.
Love, actual love takes good with bad... brakes boundaries and more often then not, defies Logic."
You did come out awfully emotionally involved and even, "what about her?", so work on that lol.

The author can try to express a lot of things on screen but sometimes it doesn't come out as she desires.

I made an argument on why i think Alexis sucks (which you quoted), so of course i'm making arguments against Alexis.

Erynn has no claim, and i agree with that, she can't say shit to Nikki for example, she can be jealous but that's it.
I do believe however in a friend rule, that if you are gonna make a move on someone your friend has expressed interest, you need to go to him/her first try to explain and shit... And Alexis went against this rule big time.
It makes her a horrible friend in my book, i don't care about your "claims" so you can stop bringing that up, i'm saying she's a horrible friend.
And manipulative because by her own words "she lied to the MC about her identity because she thought if he knew he wouldn't want to talk to her".
Unless you metagame, you can't make an informed decision on Alexis the first couple of times.

"What if the MC likes Alexis and not Erynn?"
If you like Alexis the game gives you the option, you can tell Erynn and she takes it well, as i said the problem was betrayal of trust, if you tell her the truth she takes it like a champ.
If you "Alexis style" goes behind her back and she catches you, that's a whole different story.

Alexis disappears from the face of the Earth if you break up, she seemingly has no external stories other than possible LI that's why she plays no part into anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
You have the ability to romance/sex in one playthrough with some caveats: (Did I miss anyone)
Nikki/Cara - Julia* - Rachael - Alexis - Erynn - Layla - Lakeynn - Gabi - Iris - Valeria - Tori*
(*Julia will break Nikki/Cara, Tori might do some damage in the future)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Ok. I'll just come back when it's done and go through the gallery then to see how all the endings play out.
Got some bad news.

There is no gallery. IIRC the dev doesn't know how to do it. It's not difficult I just don't think they've taken the time for it yet so it may or may not be there.

Feb 17, 2022
You have the ability to romance/sex in one playthrough with some caveats: (Did I miss anyone)
Nikki/Cara - Julia* - Rachael - Alexis - Erynn - Layla - Lakeynn - Gabi - Iris - Valeria - Tori*
(*Julia will break Nikki/Cara, Tori might do some damage in the future)
Had no interest in Tori or Julia but eventually Lexi/Layla forces a choice I just ran into. So now it's Erynn/Cara which will come to a head at some point I'm sure. How did you manage all those LI's with no repercussions?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Had no interest in Tori or Julia but eventually Lexi/Layla forces a choice I just ran into. So now it's Erynn/Cara which will come to a head at some point I'm sure. How did you manage all those LI's with no repercussions?
Make no mistake, there are some here and there.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Like the Lexi/Layla choice, Nikki/Cara are the same. Even while in a relationship with Layla or Lexi, you can still sleep with the other girls... there will likely be repercussions... But you can do it.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This game needs a blackmail tag
That is not really a key element of the game, nor is it part of the fetishes.

As an analogy: an interracial couple might be the main couple in the story. But if the interracial part is not fetishized, it doesn't get an interracial tag.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
i had this argument with NYX a long time ago!

Alexxis has had the hots for the MC ever since she saw him at the tattoo parlour!
She also talked with Laykin who told her he is an amazing fuck!
that before she knew the MC was Erynn little brother!

and thats what Nyx kind of told betewen the lines to shut me up!

as for the Erynn crush i once more must call bullshit or people must believe Erynn to be a pedophile!
she can not have sexual interest in a little child last time she saw him he was a 13 year old pimpled puberty little dork!

she as no claim on the MC love life whatsoever, she can claim dibs or brotherly love or old childhood friends (NO NOT LIKE THAT FFS!), she can even be bothered Lexxi lied to her, but considering her obcessive behavior she did the best she could to scoop in some time before Erynn went all Erynn on him and smother him without letting the poor dude breath!

If Erynn was a true friend and we forget the little lie of costing her a few days with her long lost little brother then she should be thrilled that an amazing girl she calls her best friend is in love with someone she loves... in a non sexual way!

all we see is jealousy bullshit but when it comes time to pay for that attention they envy so much they find excuses not to put out! Lexxi pays in full Erynn creates even more debts with her tears and problems and lack of trust!

so sorry here i disagree Erynn as no more right to the MC affection in terms of sex then lexxi, if anything lexxi pays in full what Erynn takes in credit and probably will never repay!
because she is not a virgin, and according to the tape she kind of really enjoys sex ... and if you say trust issues... i agree with you totally and in every way, she says one thing and does another time and time again taxing the MC time patient and emotional attachment!
I generally agree with you here, but I would point out that when the MC declared his love for her at 13, she was still a kid as well, so having a crush on him would have been weird but acceptable. I think what has happened is that the MC left without the two of them ever talking about it and over the years, the idea/mystery of the MC became appealing to Erynn. She doesn't really know what those feelings are but she wanted to explore them; she wants to meet with the MC and see what her feelings really are. This is what she would have told Alexis and this is why she is pissed. I think Erynn had every right to be angry at Alexis, not because Alexis fell for the MC, but because she hid it and lied along the way. This is where Alexis loses all credibility for me.

I am not a fan of Erynn. She thinks the way she treated the MC when they were kids was okay, but she left the conversation when the poor kid was pouring out his heart. That was pretty cold. It showed me that the MC wasn't important enough to give the MC her full attention at that moment. Yes, okay, she was 16 and confused... I am not saying I don't understand it, but while the MC ran away, she didn't really handle it well either. Plus, her choice to be friends with Ethan in the first place was stupid.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes