Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Fine but then why flirt with all the others - if you were for Cara for instance - she is a great girl and hard to let slip through your fingers, Alexis is nice but hides secrets too much as she new from the beginnig who you were and that Erynn liked you but acted like a slut on the plane anyway, I just think there are too many here and they are all too perfect, not realistic at all
Give Alexis a try and u will see that at the end she has the best history/reason for being the real grlfriend of MC. I just figured it out with final chapter where i tried playthroughs with all female options as girlfriend. In my opinion the experience for the whole story til end of final chapter 9 with Alexis as GF is currently really the most finalized and detailed version in the script. I think Alexis is also the favourite character of the Dev because no other female Charakters are currently as good implemented in the story until chapter 9 than Alexis. I was also surprised what different experience u get by seeing Iris again when u are with Alexis in chapter 9 .

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Give Alexis a try and u will see that at the end she has the best history/reason for being the real grlfriend of MC. I just figured it out with final chapter where i tried playthroughs with all female options as girlfriend. In my opinion the experience for the whole story til end of final chapter 9 with Alexis as GF is currently really the most finalized and detailed version in the script. I think Alexis is also the favourite character of the Dev because no other female Charakters are currently as good implemented in the story until chapter 9 than Alexis. I was also surprised what different experience u get by seeing Iris again when u are with Alexis in chapter 9 .
I will give her a try but still like to make sure Erynn etc... are OK

Reactions: MrD812

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What this story needs is less drama and some closure to some of the story line - we keep getting more and more drama which really does nothing for the story, also we should be told if this is a harem story or not - too many LI.
Erynn was a LI of the MC way before any of the others thus we should get this story cleaned up and soon or many may loose total interest in this
I think there is plenty more story to tell here, but I would agree they need to stop introducing LIs. There are way too many of them as it is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Alexis shared one of MC's first kiss(possibly her own first as well).
Knowing Erynn's feelings over the years for and about MC.

To me, it's a bit messed up Alexis would not confide in Erynn as a 'best-friend' would.

Years of opportunity not taken.
Then when Alexis see's how Grown/Developed MC is on the plane.
Invites him to the 'Mile High Club'.

To this day...... Zero interest in Alexis.
If i'm wrong, can live with it easy.
Would be good turn about 'if' she as well as several others..... came clean.

Or perhaps, i'm mistaken for viewing things as such.
This is still how i see it.
Nothing has changed thus far i, know of.
Erynn is still in some sort of dependency relationship with Ethan and Alexis was even as a child the only one who cared about MC at his birthday when Ethan bullied him.
So if you stick with Alexis and obey all secret drama stuff then you will later get rewarded with the better story experience.
I have tried all options and was surprised how well the dev has implemented the relationship between MC and Alexis through all chapters untill latest one.

Reactions: seniorboop

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
FUCKING HELL, SHE IS GABI YOUNGER SISTER! (that shit just hit me like out of left field)
Gabi gets the news and Santi is not there to support her so she goes out drinking one last time before her younger sister moves in!

can someone confirm that Val only shows up after the drunk night and not before?

because if so... she moves to a sports school to keep evolving her future skills, bunking with her sister!
This is a good theory... but I would hate it if Valeria is the MC's half sister. Based on the popularity polls on Nyx's Patreon page, Valeria is competing for the #1 so it would totally suck if the most popular female character turned out to be related to the MC, because FUCK incest. Not knocking the kink, but this game has been incest free so far and it doesn't need any.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Erynn is still in some sort of dependency relationship with Ethan and Alexis was even as a child the only one who cared about MC at his birthday when Ethan bullied him.
So if you stick with Alexis and obey all secret drama stuff then you will later get rewarded with the better story experience.
I have tried all options and was surprised how well the dev has implemented the relationship between MC and Alexis through all chapters untill latest one.
Thank You for sharing.
So You think it's ok the way she has handled things as a 'Best Friend' of Erynn?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
To add to the fodder:
Why else bring John into the second to last scene, saving the MC? Coincidence? Nah. John being Erynn's dad seems to make sense and add to the interconnectedness.
Sorry... in my play throughs it's Valeria that saves the MC... are you saying there is a path where John steps in and saves him?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I didn't see Gabi's age mentioned anywhere..

Gabi could easily be the same age as MCs mom, or any of the other mom characters.

And if she really is 27 or 28 (which i don't believe) - she could be Valeria's step-mom.

In the end, only Nyx knows.
I think Gabi and Val are somehow related if mother daughter or maybe sisters doesnt matter. Layla also tries to keep it secret that her mother is the principal.So i could also live with the fact that Val also tries to avoid contact with Gabi in front of her classmates. And now if u remember Gabi's Phone calls.....what if it was not her husband but Val she was talking too...? Would also fit in any relation...

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Sorry... in my play throughs it's Valeria that saves the MC... are you saying there is a path where John steps in and saves him?
I was shocked to hear val steps in, got 4 saves with john :D (layla, lexi, nikki, erynn)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I think there is plenty more story to tell here, but I would agree they need to stop introducing LIs. There are way too many of them as it is.
I keep making this argument in the hope it no longer falls on deaf ears. Navigating the script for the episodes is a PITA with how convoluted it is trying to accommodate so many paths, putting myself in Nyx shoes it has to be awful to write and keep track of.

Every time I pop open an Intertwined script im reminded of this gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was hoping this episode would be the end of the Nikki/Cara storylines.

This happens if Valeria_Points is less than 12 iirc.

So only if you have a poor relationship with Valeria.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thank You for sharing.
So You think it's ok the way she has handled things as a 'Best Friend' of Erynn?
My experience of the Story between Alexis and Erynn is following one.
Alexis and Erynn were best friends from childhood. When they were childs Erynn started to date Ethan . On MC's birthday he wanted to give a rose to Erynn and got bullied by Ethan and when crying Alxis was the only one who comforted and encouraged him. There was no particular scene where a deeper relationship between Erynn and MC was staged. MC moved to another place and Ethan and Erynn became a couple. Alexis was trying to convince Erynn to get rid of Ethan but as he found out he blackmailed Alexis. He lied to Erynn by claiming that Alexis seduced him. So Erynn believed Ethan and broke up friendship with Alexis.this information u will get later in game by following Alexis path with MC. Under this circumstances the Story starts when MC meet Alexis in the plane. So for me Alexis is somehow the more true love interest for MC.u will get later in game more engaged. Erynn is nice but did the wrong choices and believed the wrong people.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with the guy above me (except replace Cara with Nikki). If anything I wish the Erynn/Alexis story would end already. I just don't find it interesting in the slightest.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
here is a paper bag and breath my dear ginger sister, i feel your angst

but technically many school smart people are dumb as shit! its a proven fact fuck the highest IQ people in the world unrarely need people to drive them home because they forget where they live and other basic shit so hope this keeps you at ease or at least keep the suspend of disbelief!

my issue is her lack of trust even towards her mother and Aunt or worse towards her best friend, specifically when Ethan had started shit with lexxi and she knew it!

instead she puts her hopes in what in her mind is a 12 year old? yes the MC was 13 when he left but he was on her eyes a 12 year old kid who she loved ... weird how you hope the people you love get their asses kicked over your bullshit when if you love them you should be protecting them, not putting them in danger!

but Asperger gonna Asperger i guess... and before someone calls sexism the new ratio is still 1 girl for every 3 boys
actually this would explain so fucking much including her not being diagnosed!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and for people about to bitch, this situations need more representation and more awareness so fuck your feelings!

had the same issue!

i did not!

but John is the best option now he knows whats going on, if he discovered Erynn was his daughter before knowing this...
who would be brave enough to tell him whats going on? cause Erynn is not gonna tell that`s for sure!
yeah.. just like Erynn came clean with her with whats going on...
but if that is your issue, doing the Alexxis secret path gave me a feeling of achievement!

my issue now is how am i gonna break Layla heart over it?
cause to get to the secret path i had to take Layla blowjob...
and she swallowed, that`s like everyone knows the difference
between love and like love swallows but if she just likes you she will spit!

not putting that into question, just pointing out that just because you favor Erynn she is not without blemish, we are all to blame.

if anything Erynn imho far more then anyone else due to her lack of agency and pride
to request for help from people that would die for her...
and that might actually die or face jail time over her issues!
but its gonna be the same old

"it was not my intention so its not my fault!" responsibility bullshit!

if its a direct result of your actions its your responsibility!

she is not responsible for whatever Ethan does with that tape,
she is for what the MC or Biker John might do to Ethan
if she does not control the flow of information and how they receive the information!
If you choose Alexis u will get surprised how easy Layla takes it. i think for Alexis path the whole story is written best. Looks like the dev has really put most of work into Alexis currently.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes