Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, she is a rich and beautiful woman who owns a successful business and a giant house, I am sure that she gets a lot of guys who just want her for her money, this allows her to see if he will pursue her because he is attracted/wants her. I could see a situation where either Zach or Emily (because Alexis could be a business rival in such a small town) spill the beans. I just hope that it isn't next update, I want the relationship to be built up a little bit more before the MC finds out that she was lying to him.
It makes sense. I also hope.

I am now waiting for a meeting with Erynn, I wonder how she will react when he sees MC. Once she turned him down and now..? :D
I don't think there is this meeting in this update, so far I am at the moment when I came back from Alexis.

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well, she is a rich and beautiful woman who owns a successful business and a giant house, I am sure that she gets a lot of guys who just want her for her money, this allows her to see if he will pursue her because he is attracted/wants her. I could see a situation where either Zach or Emily (because Alexis could be a business rival in such a small town) spill the beans. I just hope that it isn't next update, I want the relationship to be built up a little bit more before the MC finds out that she was lying to him.
I so want to join this conversation. But I know the answers, so I can't really..
The one thing I can say is that it won't be revealed next episode..

Glad you enjoy it though..

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Very good update, I really liked it.
While playing I also updated my Audio Mod for this new game version. The link is on the OP or you go here.
Thank you very much again for the Audio Mod.
I also read your review. Thank you for that.

About the save files. They are unlimited, but for some reason the arrow doesn't show up. If you click where it's supposed to be, you go to the next page. Once I figure out why it isn't there, I'll fix it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I so want to join this conversation. But I know the answers, so I can't really..
The one thing I can say is that it won't be revealed next episode..

Glad you enjoy it though..
Awesome! I like slow burns so I am hoping the story develops a bit before anything is revealed one way or another.

Also I would like to say that the renders look great. And finally, I hope that there is a "just friends" (or less) path with Erynn because she is not of interest to my MC. He's got whatever is going on with Alexis and he's happy to perv on Melissa even if he never makes a move. :D

I look forward to the many updates to come. :)

PS you should look to get your developer status/badge/whatever

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Awesome! I like slow burns so I am hoping the story develops a bit before anything is revealed one way or another.

Also I would like to say that the renders look great. And finally, I hope that there is a "just friends" (or less) path with Erynn because she is not of interest to my MC. He's got whatever is going on with Alexis and he's happy to perv on Melissa even if he never makes a move. :D

I look forward to the many updates to come. :)

PS you should look to get your developer status/badge/whatever
There will be a "just friends" (or less) path for every character. If you are not interested in a particular character, you can skip (most) scenes. Of course you will be conversing with them at some point, but nothing romantic if you don't want to.

Oh and don't write Erynn off just yet. She might surprise you or not.. Let's wait until they meet.. Or will they ever meet? Who knows..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There will be a "just friends" (or less) path for every character. If you are not interested in a particular character, you can skip (most) scenes. Of course you will be conversing with them at some point, but nothing romantic if you don't want to.

Oh and don't write Erynn off just yet. She might surprise you or not.. Let's wait until they meet.. Or will they ever meet? Who knows..
I'll be fine with Erynn, if we can at least vent some on her before we get to anything more than being "friends". I always finds the scenarios stupid where someone caused damage to the MC in the past, but we can only to suck up to them immediately, or just ignore them completely, without having a middle way where we can edge them a bit before we forgive and forget.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Too late! I've already written her off. I'm not someone who plays these games in an attempt to fuck every character (usually). This isn't a harem game, it's a romance one and Erynn isn't going to get any of the MC in my playthrough. In order of "desire": Alexis, Melissa, Layla, Elena, the redheaded receptionist, Emily, Erynn.

Have we met all the LI or are there more?

Reactions: Mc00110 and EZ8lt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As Zeus said in Danmachi: A man's romance is a harem!
LOL, I am just not someone who places through a game trying to fuck everyone and I certainly don't want to have to replay a game 10 times to fuck 10 people. But that's just me

Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Too late! I've already written her off. I'm not someone who plays these games in an attempt to fuck every character (usually). This isn't a harem game, it's a romance one and Erynn isn't going to get any of the MC in my playthrough. In order of "desire": Alexis, Melissa, Layla, Elena, the redheaded receptionist, Emily, Erynn.

Have we met all the LI or are there more?
Okay.. I take this as a challenge for me to make you like Erynn ;) Or here is a twist, make you hate Alexis..

You haven't met all the LI's yet. As the banner of the game shows. There are at least 2 more. And maybe one of the "side characters" will be made into a main (depends how much love they'll get from the community)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay.. I take this as a challenge for me to make you like Erynn ;) Or here is a twist, make you hate Alexis..

You haven't met all the LI's yet. As the banner of the game shows. There are at least 2 more. And maybe one of the "side characters" will be made into a main (depends how much love they'll get from the community)
Nooo! Alexis is soo sexy, don't make her evil! And Erynn is just another hot blonde who crushed the MC's heart when they were younger. I doubt she could really do anything to make me think she's anything more than a shallow self-absorbed model. But let's see if you can make me like her.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I don't see the milfs on the banner, they are there in the main menu screen though. Does this mean they aren't LIs?

Reactions: Mc00110

dunhill

May 3, 2017
One time offer...

that doesnt mean anything... i mean, yeah, one time offer if the product was finished, wich is not the case.

also "one time offer" can be named "demo" or whatever, aint need to use such word to look more professional about an unfinished product... that's dumb.

wait if ya patrons will be "one time offer" too... just to understand where the mistake is to use such word with an unfinished product.

one time offer my ass.

oh yeah.. sorry, got a bit rude here. its just me, getting bored of people trying hard to look professional when just starting something that isnt garantee to even been finished one day (abandonned or forever milking patrons)

anyway.. i m out.. otherwise, Mr Moderator gotta kick me away again, and i keep my bubble butt thanks... :whistle: :censored::censored:

so yeah.. teh classic, good luck dev for ya game and blablabla... :Kappa:
its not a "one time offer" but more of a "its free advertising cause even tho Patreon will take the money they wouldn't openly expose my game", seem like this game devs thinks that everyone here is chumps and hes some sort of mastermind... i haven't even tried the game and i'm already sour...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah and my sorry ass does just the opposite ... :p
LOL, I play as per the game tags... Romance I find one attractive lady to go with, harem I fuck em all, etc. I find it annoying when a game is tagged romance but then forces you to enter into relationships with/fuck everyone just to cause a messy ending.

Reactions: ImperialD

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Okay.. I take this as a challenge for me to make you like Erynn ;)
fuck yeah :D
for my taste Erynn is the best looking girl in the game :love:
i know we only saw her in a few shots but damn she is beautiful :love:
i'm hopping for a nice redemption story :giggle:

Alexis is awesome, no complaint there, my favourite for now before we see the story for Erynn :)
also one question... can we meet this blonde? :D:love:

2.JPG
3.JPG

or her? :D

1.JPG

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
lol every time there is a higher tier on patreon people mention it so i kinda wish someone would do a "i got way too much money to spend" tier patreon for like 1000 dollars a month that gives you a yearly sticker of a star or some shit xD

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you very much again for the Audio Mod.
I also read your review. Thank you for that.

About the save files. They are unlimited, but for some reason the arrow doesn't show up. If you click where it's supposed to be, you go to the next page. Once I figure out why it isn't there, I'll fix it.
The problem with the missing arrows might be your used font, which apparently cannot display the characters "<" and ">". I quickly replaced them with "prev" and "next" and tested it - now it's working for me...

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes