ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This could become a fav of mine..well done
also dev..get unique with her name...there are way too many same names in games

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
I really like this game, the thing I hate most is now I have to wait for the next update. So many girls to choose from and they all look good. Even the MC looks decent with the sleeve, just disappointed I already finished this update. hehe.. Great job Dev!!

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
can't really understand why this game don't have incest tag. Really. From months I have to download games without check the tags, because they match with incest only in one case out of three. really, I can't understand why. This thing destroy the search funcion, come on... A little bit of attention

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
o.k. just played this update .. nice game (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

i fucking am in love with Layla ..... don't quite get the story as yet .. still waiting on that .. wondering tho ... am i only to get one babe or is the field open for playing :love:

Reactions: Mc00110

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
yeah, it looks like she is the owner of the bar and that is her fancy house.
why is she lying to MC?, idk...
she likes him but he is still a kid, senior in high school right?
It feels like Alexis is actually the owner of the house and bar but is lying because she doesn't want the MC to know. I don't think there were any clues beyond her inner monologue where's she is trying to deny her true feelings for the MC.
ah yes now I remember there's several hints and inner monololgue like I'm sorry I cant etc
several other girls also have plenty of soliloquy and inner conflict

Reactions: MrFriendly

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LOL, I play as per the game tags... Romance I find one attractive lady to go with, harem I fuck em all, etc. I find it annoying when a game is tagged romance but then forces you to enter into relationships with/fuck everyone just to cause a messy ending.
o.k i agree on that :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
is the mc going to be able to romance the mom,sister and the red headed milf next soon i hope!!!
Well since he is on Patreon, it is less likely that he would be able to add that in the game. So it would better if he switched over to SubscribeStar where they don't restrict incest. Or he would have to release a patch that allows incest into the story.

Jun 11, 2018
Well since he is on Patreon, it is less likely that he would be able to add that in the game. So it would better if he switched over to SubscribeStar where they don't restrict incest. Or he would have to release a patch that allows incest into the story.
hope he sees this and does it

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Layla and the scene when she licks her lips :ROFLMAO::love: awesome stuff dev(y)
also the kissing is done just right (3rd view) :giggle:(y)
i hate that POV shit that looks so retarded...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mc00110

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
With it being a romance with this many hotties hope for an updated walkthrough, really would like to have mom as an option :love: great game can't wait for more!!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Alexis is falling hard for MC, she is so smitten by him :love::giggle:

but her thoughts tho...
i know it's wrong
i can't
i'm so sorry... but let me enjoy this just a while longer...

is she married? has a BF? her loved one died not too long ago? so she feels guilty for falling for someone this quick? hm...:unsure:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Alexis is falling hard for MC, she is so smitten by him :love::giggle:

but her thoughts tho...
i know it's wrong
i can't
i'm so sorry... but let me enjoy this just a while longer...

is she married? has a BF? her loved one died not too long ago? so she feels guilty for falling for someone this quick? hm...:unsure:
My guess: she is Bella´s (from BaDIK) sister and had or still have an affair with her sisters husband ... might be even married to him in a bigamous relationship ... thus she feels guilty of falling for the MC ... a feature she shares with her sister by the way..:ROFLMAO::D:devilish:

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes