Deleted member 596203

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Ran into below bug at the bar scene:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode_2.rpy", line 609, in script
    bc "Want me to kick them out?"
Exception: Sayer 'bc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/episode_2.rpy", line 609, in script
    bc "Want me to kick them out?"
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\...\Intertwined-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'bc' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Intertwined 0.2
Sat Jun 27 21:07:01 2020
Think it's a typo, the line tags the barkeep as "bc" instead of "bd".
What an oversight.. I fixed it.
Here is a quick "patch"

Thank you..

I got as far as 2mins into game read "Turbulence's" DELETED i love Tinglsih language :) why are there no TURBANS on the flight ? lol
I don't even get it. Isn't that the correct terminology? Or should it be disturbance?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Its second update, lots of people suggest DEV add new save slots and we still have 9 save page and not any change about animations aswell. Thanks for update.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Its second update, lots of people suggest DEV add new save slots and we still have 9 save page and not any change about animations aswell. Thanks for update.
there are more than 9 pages the arrow just isnt showng, but you can still click it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod, I added an ingame Mod menu, some cheating functions and a "jukebox" to play the tracks .
The link is on the OP or you go here.

July 1, 2020:
I have added an optional "decision helper" to my mod, the recommended choice is highlighted in the game (it's not a fully walkthrough mod).
I also made an own page here on F95zone for the mod, you can find it
HERE

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
MrFriendly no lol, just that he has the facial features of both of those characters, he kind of looks a bit like both, like they had a kid together and it came out as the MC for this game

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MrFriendly no lol, just that he has the facial features of both of those characters, he kind of looks a bit like both, like they had a kid together and it came out as the MC for this game
Ah, okay. I was lost... Still am but I am kinda getting used to that feeling as I get older. :)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Episode 1? So far there exists version 0.2 of the game, so it is the 2nd update from the developer and both parts are integrated in one download.

A recommendation from me:
There is a nice addon/mod available (additional music, a walkthrough, status display), download here.
so no version 0.1? anyway already used the addon/mod and i really liked,excellent job :p (y)

Reactions: luisar018

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
just finished this amazing game ,the girlsre hot like hell ,im in love with Alexis :love: :p (y)can't wait for the next updates/versions

Reactions: luisar018
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes