The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
it felt worse seeing layla like this than seeing erynn behind the dumpster
look at her :(
poor lays :(
It's sad to see Layla's reaction, but at least you can avoid that scene by being HONEST with the sisters before getting caught trying to be casanova.

In Erynn's case... no matter what you do, the last scene is always the same. For me knowing that your childhood friend is laying behind a dumpster, possibly drugged and raped, is far worse. People can like or dislike Erynn, but ending up like that is something nobody deserves.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can the mc bang any of the moms in this game? Not sure if the Spanish teacher is a mom or not, but she’d definately qualify as a milf. Really want Laylas mom & id love to fuck Zacks mom right in front of him tied to a chair
You can bang Gabi the Spanish teacher.

Just like Emily and Melissa, I find Layla's and Alexis' mom out of reach. Even if you manage to do that, the MC would get in a lot of problems if that happened.

And I'll bang Zach's mom and sister out of vengeance. That little shit deserves the worst alongside Ethan.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What is true in ur summary and what fits also to my explanation is that so far Erynns story is just not as detailed and engaging written like the one of Lexi. But of course everyone can blow up some details to get to the point she must be the only real LI to MC. And to make sure Erynn is not trash to me but a good childhood friend who i care about. But with current story she is not really a Love Intrest to me.
Puma, answer questions directly related to what has been askd please.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I

To be honest it would be more realistic that younger girls like older boys than opposite but u skipped thr scene where Alex went after her and comforted her ( of course u will now call it accidently because later Eran explains also he searched her right after he run away).
Anyway..a real friend or boyfriend would immediatley chase a girl away who is bullying his gf. The fact is that Alex already commited as teenager that he does not like Evylin and til today is not close with her while Eran obviously couldnt get rid of Evilyn until today and even let her manipulate him against his friends.
You can add every scene AND directly from the VN

Placed an example, for comprehending better how things are with the swop of gender.
Not to do every scene for you but rather give you the idea of 'how'.

Do You comprehend now?
Don't try the gender swap argument. The situations are written with the gender difference in mind.
I can and it's good for comprehending things at large.
Not stuck in limited perspective
Does not change the basics going on.

Yeah, some people would not tolerate things the same and THAT shows more "how" things really ARE.

Hence, it's an Example.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I

To be honest it would be more realistic that younger girls like older boys than opposite but u skipped thr scene where Alex went after her and comforted her ( of course u will now call it accidently because later Eran explains also he searched her right after he run away).
Anyway..a real friend or boyfriend would immediatley chase a girl away who is bullying his gf. The fact is that Alex already commited as teenager that he does not like Evylin and til today is not close with her while Eran obviously couldnt get rid of Evilyn until today and even let her manipulate him against his friends.
Puma, would You like Your Best Friend to lie & manipulate, to Fuck Your Sweetheart?

Yes/No?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Puma1978 Something didn't go correct with that "QUOTE".

However, it's a simple question.
Requires a simple answer.
No More, No Less.

If You're unable perhaps, You are not being honest with Yourself, do not like the question, do not like me or whatever reason.
Can go on making guesses endlessly.

Would be nice if You'd just answered a question directly:

"would You like Your Best Friend to lie & manipulate, to Fuck Your Sweetheart?

Yes/No?"

Nothing more, Nothing Less.

barflyguy

Feb 13, 2018
Who lies and manipulates his/her best friend to fuck who's sweetheart? I feel kinda I am playing a very different game here:unsure:
Yeah I don't get this, if the idea is that Eryn thinks she has a claim on MC as her 'sweetheart' when 1) they haven't talked in 6 years, and 2) any such claim is based on puppy love from when he was TWELVE, then that's just all the more reason to NOT get involved with her....some Fatal Attraction level stuff.....

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah I don't get this, if the idea is that Eryn thinks she has a claim on MC as her 'sweetheart' when 1) they haven't talked in 6 years, and 2) any such claim is based on puppy love from when he was TWELVE, then that's just all the more reason to NOT get involved with her....some Fatal Attraction level stuff.....
No idea what JohnF is saying(blocked).

Going by what You just stated.

There's a lot more going on then just the beginning content of the VN supporting More then "puppy love" AND content to be seen with not only Erynn but MC as well.
On a "Sweetheart" Level(More then simple "Puppy Love").

Should check it out, if interested.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You can bang Gabi the Spanish teacher.

Just like Emily and Melissa, I find Layla's and Alexis' mom out of reach. Even if you manage to do that, the MC would get in a lot of problems if that happened.

And I'll bang Zach's mom and sister out of vengeance. That little shit deserves the worst alongside Ethan.
How do you get to Emily?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
How do you get to Emily?
Could almost bet my favorite guitar Nyx will not create such a route with Emily.
However, crazier things could happen and i could be without a guitar.
Just don't see it ever happening with Emily.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
It's sad to see Layla's reaction, but at least you can avoid that scene by being HONEST with the sisters before getting caught trying to be casanova.

In Erynn's case... no matter what you do, the last scene is always the same. For me knowing that your childhood friend is laying behind a dumpster, possibly drugged and raped, is far worse. People can like or dislike Erynn, but ending up like that is something nobody deserves.
I agree but I do have to add it's much easier (at least for me) to accept erynn's fate because the villain in this case is the antagonist of the story
in layla's case you're (the MC is) the antagonist
and I have to ask WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DOES THAT TO LAYLA??? lexi was right - you* are a disgusting piece of shit!

*not "you" as the person who I'm replying to, but the player who makes such a decision and MC by proxy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Not difficult to see the secrets going route of Alexis, so in order to help better.
Secret as to whom and or what particular?
I've read that in previous posts that there is a normal route and a secret route for Alexis. Just wanted to know about the secret route

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I've read that in previous posts that there is a normal route and a secret route for Alexis. Just wanted to know about the secret route
Could be mistaken, thinking it may be referring choice of telling particulars whom MC is or is not seeing/dating.
Without giving to much information, You'll see it when ya get there.
Walk troughs should be helpful with this if time is of the essence.
At any rate, should be fine in seeing content You're seeking in regards.
Enjoy!(y)

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes