Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I don't remember anything about this game other than the blonde li was terribly irritating. She would get jealous of the mc and her friend were together or something and she has a partner lol. What's worse is that even though she doesn't seem to be in the game's cover, she's probably the most important li in the whole game haha.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I don't remember anything about this game other than the blonde li was terribly irritating. She would get jealous of the mc and her friend were together or something and she has a partner lol. What's worse is that even though she doesn't seem to be in the game's cover, she's probably the most important li in the whole game haha.
Like we care what you don't remember...You have 844 pages of comments to check to refresh your memory

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Great improvement in graphics and lightning.
Some people said it's small but it's actually quite big(and i haven't explored much, just my main run).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't play the previous update, because there were hints of a rape and possible murder of my preferred LI, whether you guys/gals like her or not. I didn't want to see that, or even be suggested that, due to things like triggers and PTSD. So, I humbly ask, if anyone can tell me if it is safe to play this, or not. I hope I can return to this VN, without fear of starting a depression episode or worse.

Thanks kindly.

Peace :(
It's safe as far PTSD or triggers are concerned.

So who was that girl near the dumpster and did we beat up that fboy Zach yet? I'm sorry I won't be able to play this week so that's why I'm asking
The girl isn't one of the main girls, the fact that the police found a girl behind the dumpster is treated like an easter egg.
The idiot no, not yet.

Last edited:

PieroI

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Hello, any idea what´s the main charakter from gaby and Emily? would love to make some fanart of themm.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So... that was a weird update. Decent, but weird. And I guess buggy?

So yeah, weird and hopefully those are bugs that need to be ironed out. Those are my only paths I have at the moment, but just wanted to give a heads up about them (I know Nyx isn't here anymore, but maybe...). Otherwise, update was alright. Didn't feel short to me; was a pretty decent size for the paths I was on.

Kind of funny to think about if you let John hook up with your Mom. If things work out between them, Iris might become your stepsister lol. Food for thought. :sneaky:

Overall, for the paths I was on, pretty good update. I liked it at least. Thanks for the update. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
INHALE... ok im gonna be one of these people for once...so uhhh Do we do anything with our childhood friends mom this chapter? the redhead or the girl we met on the bus ride. generally only interested in those two lol Milf and Ex Gymnast are a perfect storm

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
New update! Time to play and replay and look again for new weird combinations leading to more Elena pts.

And yeah, a torrent would be great.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes