Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I would like to share episode 10 of Intertwined with you. I hope you'll enjoy it!

Read first!
Episode 10 is save-compatible with version 0.9.3! There were some script changes made in that patch which include jumps to different scenes. If you didn't play version 0.9.3, some saves may not work as intended in episode 10.
If you only play "solo routes", the game will be much shorter. I definitely suggest testing other routes as well since there might be some information about certain characters/events you otherwise miss.
FULL GAME (0.10):

Mega
I'm mainly gratefull for info provided and since in my part of the world is night i guess i'll download game tomorow. Guess i'll have to replay the game from the begining since i played version 0.9.2. Big thanhks anyway.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
overall not too bad an update, played 3 routes, Lexi, Layla and Nikki... Layla one I'm not too sure about as my saves may be messed up so I didn't see too much content with her, but it could be just how it was intended... Lexi was good, so was Nikki. I may start a new game just to see how Gabi will play out if I don't go with anyone else... also the Valeria route seems to get somewhere finally in the future from what I've seen, so it may be worth to hold off everyone else to see where it leads, she is hot af. I don't particularly like the Erynn model, so I didn't play her route yet, but I supppose there will be enough downtime between this and the next episode to check that out

Reactions: Sk1tz
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes